• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another perspective to consider.

If I didn't know any better I'd think that the guy who wrote that piece was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
We don't need any more defeatist waving their flag of cowardice.

There are a thousand ways that each and every one of us could find reasons not to attend...
But we must stand and make our voices heard.
Lobby day is worth being there for.
If we give up this easy then we deserve to lose our rights.
Matt bracken I'm pretty sure is one of the good guys. I just read the article and there was nothing especially defeatist about it and he made alternative suggestions

On the other hand I can understand people like yourself being pissed off by talk that could drive numbers down at the show of strength on the 20th in Richmond. And that's where I disagree with Bracken, whether it's a good idea or not the rally almost certainly going to happen at this point, and low numbers or high numbers the fears he has are still in play. But one thing you must surely agree with Bracken is the VERY HIGH risk on shenanigans by Deep State and Democrat forces at the event to create a narrative that suits their purpose. I don't think it's coincidence Biden is rambling on about Charlottesville again all of a sudden. Then again if their evil shenanigans can be stopped and exposed it could be a colossal win for our side. Just if you're there remember there's way more at play here.
Bracken's points are hard to argue with.

Even if, by some miracle, this goes down peacefully in Richmond, do we really want to give the media another chance to equate 2A with far right, swastika-waving rednecks?

I hope that VCDL has the brains to divert the majority of buses at the last minute to other venues like shopping malls for example where a peaceful demonstration would stand the chance of finding support and new allies.

Or reroute some of the buses to the private residences of those state reps who could be encouraged to break the party line when the proposed bills come up for vote.

Keep in mind that the 'leaders' in Richmond already proved their tone-deafness.

Marching uphill towards a capitol full of contemptuous or outright violent opponents waiting for you is so medival compared to strategic flash mobbing.
After spending 30+ years in LE, I can tell you Matt Bracken's article is very clearly thought through.
After working with mil units during those 30+, I can tell you MB's article sounds like a SF intelligence briefing.

It is very clear and concise on the worst case possibilities that could happen.
If antifa and camo kkk is there, his article is scarily prescient and accurate.

@alpine44 has offered the second half of a SF briefing, that, in both my experience and opinion, offers the best option for VCDL.

Were it me, if I were VCDL planners, there would be a uniform, of red white and blue clothing with Navy Blue VCDL caps, not maga, and like the million woman march, i would have every VCDL woman with the most elderly men interspersed, with multiple video recorders. And they would be the ones seen at the rally.

The large groups of men would be at peripheral points surrounding the area engaged in peaceful protest and passing out literature.

If antifa and camo kkk attacked women and old men, they would clearly be the bad people.
If antifa wanted to confront the men, they would have to go out, away from the massed police....
But, antifa will more likely attack camo kkk and try to drag VCDL people in with collateral casualties.
In this case the Nick Stoneman vs Nathan Phillips response is absolutely correct......

Bracken is very correct on police sniper placement and response. I ran sniper teams 16 years and trained them for 6 after retirement. Anybody ignoring Bracken on this does so at their own risk.

It IS CLEAR, that blackface advertised their intent early enough to stir up shit for a month with added provocation thrown in weekly. Long enough to fire up VCDL, antifa, and camo KKK, ****to set up**** just what Bracken wrote 'could' happen.
It's almost like this is blackfaces playbook intention and Bracken has insider information and is WARNING VCDL on what's planned.

I have seen too many incidents of this in my 38 years of being part of the LE response.

I have also seen several Bracken type articles that eerily predicted what did happen, almost like a playbook.

YMMV, few will listen to Bracken, Alpine44, or me, but history will record whatever happens, and we will know, a day after, if the shot has been fired.

Some of us, with LE intelligence sources see the absolute lack of LE public response asking for civility related to VCDL, vs antifa, vs camo kkk as an ominous sign.

The public LE comments are telling, that they view those threatening blackface and guardsmen + families, as *****criminal and terrorist*****. Rest assured, the LE response and LE snipers have been primed to expect terroristic behavior and VCDL HAS BEEN PAINTED by that brush, WRONGLY so...
But, be aware, that mindset IS in place. Yes, LE knows 99% of VCDL is not, but only fools ignore the 1% who will respond as criminal in the eyes of the law.

All we can do now is wait and see what the redcoats will do at the bridge. We are there today. Jmho, and ymmv.

VR

I assure you that Bracken is good to go. Believe it or not, I ran into him at some long range training years ago. Chatted it up. He even let me shoot his rifle. We stayed in contact for awhile but lost touch over the years.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
I assure you that Bracken is good to go. Believe it or not, I ran into him at some long range training years ago. Chatted it up. He even let me shoot his rifle. We stayed in contact for awhile but lost touch over the years.
That's good to know, and I do understand his concerns, however the risk is worth the reward.
They need to know we are not going to sit this one out.
We are tired of a very small portion of the state running the show!

I think this one was slipped in last night.
Motherfuckers have lost their minds.
This is the House bill that matches the Senate Bill 16. These two bills would be 'merged' to form the final law that Gov would sign.

This dude introducing it, Mark Levine is a real communist, far far left, from Alexandria (worst of the worst down there). He is not going to have broad support from his colleagues out in the moderate parts of the Commonwealth.

Everyone who has thought leo's will be on their side are fools. You are not in your home county, but in enemy territory. Leo's can and will shoot anyone with a gun pointed at someone. Matt's article is very telling. While the VA guys are showing up to protest, the govt is gearing up for a fire fight and have the tactical advantage.

Everyone who goes to lobby day should be a grey man and have several exit routes to take. Our govt is foaming at the mouth to enforce their will upon us by any means they see fit. Morals have no place in it. Either you will fall in line or be destroyed. Anything less is anarchy and detrimental to the govt rule of law.

I think we have no choice but to go. What we need to ensure is the policing of our own. No long guns, as requested. Lots of RWB. If any Nazis or KKK show up, make it clear we want no part of that and encourage them to leave peacefully.

I think we have no choice but to go. What we need to ensure is the policing of our own. No long guns, as requested. Lots of RWB. If any Nazis or KKK show up, make it clear we want no part of that and encourage them to leave peacefully.
I am sure they will be grateful for the suggestion and head for the next tavern to have a beer with the folks from Antifa.

Let's hope for the best on that day but let's also be prepared for the worst. A wise person always has a plan B in case plan A goes sideways.

So, what are WE going to do if the Lobby Day in VA turns into another Ruby Ridge or Waco?

Are we going to sit here and say "I told you so"? Are we waiting for the next wave of 'common sense' laws sweeping across the country and stripping more rights away from the People? Guns: Banned. Free Speech (against the rulers): Banned. Right to Assembly: Banned. Due process: Suspended until the cows come home...

Or are we treating this like 'the shot that was heard around the world'?

This is exactly what needs to happen. Tell them to leave and shun them. Make it obvious.

Reactions: TACC
I am sure they will be grateful for the suggestion and head for the next tavern to have a beer with the folks from Antifa.

Let's hope for the best on that day but let's also be prepared for the worst. A wise person always has a plan B in case plan A goes sideways.

So, what are WE going to do if the Lobby Day in VA turns into another Ruby Ridge or Waco?

Are we going to sit here and say "I told you so"? Are we waiting for the next wave of 'common sense' laws sweeping across the country and stripping more rights away from the People? Guns: Banned. Free Speech (against the rulers): Banned. Right to Assembly: Banned. Due process: Suspended until the cows come home...

Or are we treating this like 'the shot that was heard around the world'?

While I agree with your 'Plan B' suggestion, one should always have plan B (and a Plan 9 From Outer space), its NOT going to turn into a Wacko or Ruby Ridge so just stop talking that shit, please. Thank you.

Im sure the VCDL is in communication with the State PoPo, and have already requested that no one bring long guns. We're going to have a peaceful assembly, let our voice be heard, and go home safely to play with the baby's mommy. Then we're going to keep it bottled up in the courts until next election and vote these asswipes out of office..

I say, that if the Klan or Nazi's show up we immediately move away from them and even ask the SP to keep them away from us.

While I agree with your 'Plan B' suggestion, one should always have plan B (and a Plan 9 From Outer space), its NOT going to turn into a Wacko or Ruby Ridge so just stop talking that shit, please. Thank you.
You assume to much. It would only take a single person with a will placed plan to upset that apple cart. You need to get out more as this is not a game for none thinkers.

The following AAR was stolen for another site,...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince William Co just tried to pull a fast one and re-vote 2A sanctuary status with new board members. With 24 hrs notice and a 7pm meeting moved to 2pm and SNOW and rush hour traffic at noon in DC metro they got a major eye opener as to the resolve of this movement. To get a sense of where we are heading, all of this is worth reading.
Monday we had 117 sanctuaries. As of today we have 124 sanctuaries.
Irony note: there is a "Liberty Memorial" at the entrance to the PW Co. complex.
GSL= orange "guns save lives" stickers.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
From a member from Ar15.come who was there. He has also been at a lot of other BoS meetings.
(Strong Language Within)
- Originally scheduled for 7pm
- With less than 24 hours notice, rescheduled to 2pm.
- Snow began falling shortly after noon. FedGov released workers for the day.
- Combination snow and FedGov commuters created evening rush hour at noon.
- For those unaware, Virginians FREAK OUT and drive worse than normal, whenever there is snow. Even though we get snow every year.
- Arrived at 1 County Complex around 1:35.
- IT WAS PACKED.
- To set the stage, the county complex is probably on 100+ acres, multiple buildings, multiple parking lots, even a baseball stadium.
- At the administration building, where the BoS holds session, there was ZERO parking. I parked at the far end of the Building/ Development Services Building lot - opposite end of complex.
- Inside was PACKED!
- VCDL volunteers dispensing GSL stickers inside and out.
- VAST majority of people inside were adorned with GSL's.
- Another good cross section of VA represented. All ages, all races, all backgrounds.
- Crowd was ENERGIZED!
- There were 108 people signed up to speak (I was #55).
- There was a buzz and an energy that was palpable.
- I would say that 95-98% of the crowd had a GSL.
- Despite best efforts otherwise, with less than 24 hours notice, a 2pm meeting time and it being a snow day, PWC BoS could not keep us away!
- Inside, the line stretched from the front door of the administration building through the atrium to the front of the Board Chambers. Hundreds deep.
- The atrium was set up with chairs, as they were expecting overflow. That was not enough. Standing Room Only! Including the 2nd floor "balcony".
- PWC was expecting a large crowd, but not this large. Easily 300 - 400 people or more. Normally 12 or so show up for BoS. at 2pm, on a tuesday, in the snow, with little notice. YES!
- I have to say it again, the energy was tactile. You could feel it. Awesome.
- Heavy police presence.
- People talking openly about their disdain of and being fed up with, local and state gov't.
- There was no whispering or hiding it. It was open conversation.
- If you had a GSL, you were a friend. People would speak very candidly.
The Speakers:
- 108 total.
- We were all there for the same thing. Guns.
- All but maybe 8-10 were about the 2A.
- of the 98-100 2A speakers, only 6-8 were anti or sympathetic with the board.
- There may have been 5 or so off topic petitioners, including a very stoned, pro-pot, pothead. Doing pothead stuff.
- The messages remained the same, but the language, tone and deliver was different this time.
- More direct, less polite, and many were straight to the point.
- This is different than previous meetings. People are ratcheting it up a little.
- We have some very good speakers on our side.
- Everyone was passionate.
- Some were very good.
- Some were verbal works of art.
- Some speakers really hit you in the heart.
- Some were rife with cursing and thinly veiled threats.
- Everyone was united.
- There was a consistent message, regardless of script and delivery.
- This BoS has several newly elected members and a newly promoted Chairwoman, Anne Wheeler.
- Anne Wheeler is a rotten, leftist, self aggrandizing, self important, power hungry, derisive, condescending, stupid, self-important piece of shit.
My Speaking Experience
- Wrote a different speech than previous engagements
- Timed to deliver at 2:50 for a 3 minute window.
- Found out during delivery, that I only had 2 minutes.
- It was more direct, had many warnings and implications built in. Not overtly threatening, but not as polite as before.
- More of a don't keep pushing or else, vs. please stop now before things escalate (I can post the script if anyone would like).
- PWC didn't have their shit together on this. They'd get groups of 10 together to go in and queque up to speak.
- They didn't announce it, you'd have to keep checking in to see where you were on the list. Annoying.
- Once my group was called. We walked in to the chambers and stood behind the podium.
- No one called you up. Once the person speaking was finished, the next person would walk up and begin speaking.
- If you didn't address the board correctly and introduce yourself, you'd be admonished with reminders of "decorum" by the Chair.
- The first 1/3 of my speech obviously ruffled some feathers or hit too close to home. Wheeler didn't like me.
- When I was 2/3 through, I was told my time was up. I tried adding a few more words and was reminded by Wheeler that my time was up.
- That struck me wrong, so I informed her that I was not finished. Index finger raised in the air as you would with a toddler (that's the emotional age we're dealing with here).
- That struck a nerve with her and she repeated that I was done and to stop talking.
- I kept talking.
- She attempted to speak over me again saying I was done and to stop talking. Rambling about Decorum and rules and such.
- At this point, I was filled with an absolute rage. I tried not to let it show and to remain professional, and just continued with my speech.
- How dare a peasant rebuff royalty? Her highness, the newly minted, all powerful chair of the PWC BoS?!?! Yup. That's me. I just did.
- She threatened to have me physically removed from the chambers if I did not stop. I continued.
- At this point, I really want to let loose - like foaming at the mouth, speaking in tongues, look the fuck out - holy shit - what just happened kinda stuff.
- She continues to threaten to throw me out of here.
- By now my blood pressure is sky high, and I REALLY want to let loose, tell her how I really feel and explain that both she and Richmond are pushing the WRONG people the WRONG way.
- I wanted to let her know just what direction they were pushing this, treating people this way.
- I didn't.
- I did, however, lose complete track of where I was in my speech.
- My internal shot clock, counting down the amount of time I could push this, before getting into real trouble was just about timed out.
- I managed to get a few more words in, all the while Wheeler is continuing on with her ramble.
- I finish with "Sic Semper Tyrannus". Then, turn to walk away.
- As I turn, I notice a PWC Police Officer about 5 feet away from me, approaching me down the aisle.
- I'm thinking "shit". Not here, not now. Well, work is certainly not going to understand, but that's ok - I'll find something else. My wife is gonna be pissed, but she'll ultimately understand. Fuck. Richmond. I might not be allowed to carry. Oh well, there'll be 1000's of others that can - I'll be fine and in good company. Let's get this over with.
- Cop walks up, smiles and said "thanks". Then, smiling, pats me on the shoulder and says "good job". Fuck yeah! Whew, sigh of relief.
- I walk out of the chambers, and receive an ovation. Many shakes, fist bumps and shoulder pats.
- Was told I stood up to her and that meant alot.
- I'm still disappointed - didn't get my salient points across. Felt I froze up when challenged. I'm actually very good in public speaking settings.
- Got caught up in maintaining professionalism, fighting internal rage, missed my points, but fought through it all. Could've been better. We just didn't like each other.
-Need to make a 2 min and 3 min version of this speech and have ready for next one.
- I just wanted to get the points across: We will not be pushed around anymore. We will not be ruled over anymore. You need to understand who is actually in charge here. Fuck You.
and a note: THANK YOU FELLOW ARFCOMMERS FOR THE KIND WORDS AND WELL WISHES!
Thoughts & Observations:
- I found out this was televised as well as live streamed. People not on here texted me.
- That may affect my employment. Oh well. Fuck'em. If you can't support me doing this, I can't support your bottom line. Greener pastures and all.
- The crowd was amazing. Seriously.
- Quickly cheering or jeering was the call of the day.
- Pro-2A was heartily supported. Anti's were openly mocked.
- The ongoing commentary during the speeches was fucking awesome.
- It was almost like a political version of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Awesome.
- People are amped the fuck up.
- If you had a GSL on, you were a long lost friend. Even if you'd never met before.
- The atmosphere was incredible. Even though we were there for reasons we'd rather not be, it was still an amazing atmosphere.
- It felt like it was part protest, part party, part church (the kind where you yell, theres music, singing, wave your hands around), part ballgame. It was weird, but good.
- The crowd supported and encouraged our side. Cheers, support, whistles and applause were delivered throughout speeches. Applause when the speaker emerged from chambers.
- Camaraderie was everywhere. We were clearly one team.
- We have united more in the past 1-2 weeks, then any time I can remember since 9/11. Really.
- People are committed.
- I had so many conversations, people were very open. It was awesome.
- People are openly, and seriously, accepting that this may get ugly. They openly admit that we are all trying, but if they don't listen, well, we're not just gonna take it.
- There is a level of seriousness, somberness and disappointment that comes with that. But not shame or reservation.
- People are pissed. But, not sure how to say it - they're kind of passed the yelling/ screaming phase and are now into acceptance. Acceptance that it may escalate.
- No one. I mean NO ONE is backing down. That includes the older folks and the millennials. Nobody is backing away now.
- There is resolve.
- I never thought I'd lean on a wall, talking to a stranger who openly says "well, we're here trying. If they don't listen today or in a couple of weeks, while I wish we didn't have to, guess we'll get to shooting". So non-chalant. Then, having a completely unrelated 3rd party walk up and add commentary, in the affirmative.
- By the way, a whole lot of people outside of AR15.com is planning to go to Richmond.
- People are awoken. They are ready. They are resolved. They are committed and they are prepared.
- We Absolutely CAN win this. One way or another. Plenty of people I spoke with today, while preferring otherwise, are prepared to deal out "another".
- We have the momentum. We have the people. Any out of state naysayer needs only to attend one of these meetings, don a GSL and they will get all the confirmation they need.
- We cannot let up. We must persevere. We WILL prevail. We just can't afford to find a new and inventive way to lose. Push forward and WIN!
---------End of AAR-------

Good AAR. This reflects the positives I'm seeing as well across the state. PWC is the purple front in VA now. Used to be solid red behind a strong .mil presence. Now, lots of strip malls, pawn shops and traffic lights around housing developments that go on for miles, feed by non-stop traffic on I-95. My in-laws live there, so I'm there a lot.

You are correct, Dems only have a slight majority in the Va senate...
Who will break rank?
I bet someone's afraid of losing a job...

Sen. hanger is a republican but has been openly supportive of gun control. Sen. Norment (republican, and minority leader) has also recently said some gun control bills will get republican support.

To my knowledge, the Democrat Senator that won by the closest margin is Sen. Bell, my new State Senator. He's openly championing all the gun control bills and shows now signs of flipping.

• Angry
You assume to much. It would only take a single person with a will placed plan to upset that apple cart. You need to get out more as this is not a game for none thinkers.

I dont assume anything, I get out plenty. We're not going to let it happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince William Co just tried to pull a fast one and re-vote 2A sanctuary status with new board members. With 24 hrs notice and a 7pm meeting moved to 2pm and SNOW and rush hour traffic at noon in DC metro they got a major eye opener as to the resolve of this movement. To get a sense of where we are heading, all of this is worth reading.
Irony note: there is a "Liberty Memorial" at the entrance to the PW Co. complex.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
From a member from Ar15.come who was there. He has also been at a lot of other BoS meetings.
(Strong Language Within)
- For those unaware, Virginians FREAK OUT and drive worse than normal, whenever there is snow. Even though we get snow every year.
- IT WAS PACKED.
- To set the stage, the county complex is probably on 100+ acres, multiple buildings, multiple parking lots, even a baseball stadium.
- At the administration building, where the BoS holds session, there was ZERO parking. I parked at the far end of the Building/ Development Services Building lot - opposite end of complex.
- Inside was PACKED!
- Another good cross section of VA represented. All ages, all races, all backgrounds.
- Crowd was ENERGIZED!
- Despite best efforts otherwise, with less than 24 hours notice, a 2pm meeting time and it being a snow day, PWC BoS could not keep us away!
- Inside, the line stretched from the front door of the administration building through the atrium to the front of the Board Chambers. Hundreds deep.
- The atrium was set up with chairs, as they were expecting overflow. That was not enough. Standing Room Only! Including the 2nd floor "balcony".
- PWC was expecting a large crowd, but not this large. Easily 300 - 400 people or more. Normally 12 or so show up for BoS. at 2pm, on a tuesday, in the snow, with little notice. YES!
- Heavy police presence.
- People talking openly about their disdain of and being fed up with, local and state gov't.
The Speakers:
- 108 total.
- There may have been 5 or so off topic petitioners, including a very stoned, pro-pot, pothead. Doing pothead stuff.
- The messages remained the same, but the language, tone and deliver was different this time.
- This is different than previous meetings. People are ratcheting it up a little.
- Some were very good.
- Everyone was united.
- This BoS has several newly elected members and a newly promoted Chairwoman, Anne Wheeler.
- Anne Wheeler is a rotten, leftist, self aggrandizing, self important, power hungry, derisive, condescending, stupid, self-important piece of shit.
My Speaking Experience
- It was more direct, had many warnings and implications built in. Not overtly threatening, but not as polite as before.
- More of a don't keep pushing or else, vs. please stop now before things escalate (I can post the script if anyone would like).
- PWC didn't have their shit together on this. They'd get groups of 10 together to go in and queque up to speak.
- They didn't announce it, you'd have to keep checking in to see where you were on the list. Annoying.
- Once my group was called. We walked in to the chambers and stood behind the podium.
- No one called you up. Once the person speaking was finished, the next person would walk up and begin speaking.
- If you didn't address the board correctly and introduce yourself, you'd be admonished with reminders of "decorum" by the Chair.
- The first 1/3 of my speech obviously ruffled some feathers or hit too close to home. Wheeler didn't like me.
- When I was 2/3 through, I was told my time was up. I tried adding a few more words and was reminded by Wheeler that my time was up.
- That struck me wrong, so I informed her that I was not finished. Index finger raised in the air as you would with a toddler (that's the emotional age we're dealing with here).
- That struck a nerve with her and she repeated that I was done and to stop talking.
- I kept talking.
- She attempted to speak over me again saying I was done and to stop talking. Rambling about Decorum and rules and such.
- At this point, I was filled with an absolute rage. I tried not to let it show and to remain professional, and just continued with my speech.
- How dare a peasant rebuff royalty? Her highness, the newly minted, all powerful chair of the PWC BoS?!?! Yup. That's me. I just did.
- She threatened to have me physically removed from the chambers if I did not stop. I continued.
- At this point, I really want to let loose - like foaming at the mouth, speaking in tongues, look the fuck out - holy shit - what just happened kinda stuff.
- By now my blood pressure is sky high, and I REALLY want to let loose, tell her how I really feel and explain that both she and Richmond are pushing the WRONG people the WRONG way.
- I wanted to let her know just what direction they were pushing this, treating people this way.
- I didn't.
- My internal shot clock, counting down the amount of time I could push this, before getting into real trouble was just about timed out.
- I managed to get a few more words in, all the while Wheeler is continuing on with her ramble.
- As I turn, I notice a PWC Police Officer about 5 feet away from me, approaching me down the aisle.
- I'm thinking "shit". Not here, not now. Well, work is certainly not going to understand, but that's ok - I'll find something else. My wife is gonna be pissed, but she'll ultimately understand. Fuck. Richmond. I might not be allowed to carry. Oh well, there'll be 1000's of others that can - I'll be fine and in good company. Let's get this over with.
- Cop walks up, smiles and said "thanks". Then, smiling, pats me on the shoulder and says "good job". Fuck yeah! Whew, sigh of relief.
- I walk out of the chambers, and receive an ovation. Many shakes, fist bumps and shoulder pats.
- I'm still disappointed - didn't get my salient points across. Felt I froze up when challenged. I'm actually very good in public speaking settings.
- Got caught up in maintaining professionalism, fighting internal rage, missed my points, but fought through it all. Could've been better. We just didn't like each other.
-Need to make a 2 min and 3 min version of this speech and have ready for next one.
- I just wanted to get the points across: We will not be pushed around anymore. We will not be ruled over anymore. You need to understand who is actually in charge here. Fuck You.
Thoughts & Observations:
- I found out this was televised as well as live streamed. People not on here texted me.
- That may affect my employment. Oh well. Fuck'em. If you can't support me doing this, I can't support your bottom line. Greener pastures and all.
- It was almost like a political version of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Awesome.
- If you had a GSL on, you were a long lost friend. Even if you'd never met before.
- The atmosphere was incredible. Even though we were there for reasons we'd rather not be, it was still an amazing atmosphere.
- It felt like it was part protest, part party, part church (the kind where you yell, theres music, singing, wave your hands around), part ballgame. It was weird, but good.
- The crowd supported and encouraged our side. Cheers, support, whistles and applause were delivered throughout speeches. Applause when the speaker emerged from chambers.
- We have united more in the past 1-2 weeks, then any time I can remember since 9/11. Really.
- People are committed.
- People are openly, and seriously, accepting that this may get ugly. They openly admit that we are all trying, but if they don't listen, well, we're not just gonna take it.
- There is a level of seriousness, somberness and disappointment that comes with that. But not shame or reservation.
- People are pissed. But, not sure how to say it - they're kind of passed the yelling/ screaming phase and are now into acceptance. Acceptance that it may escalate.
- No one. I mean NO ONE is backing down. That includes the older folks and the millennials. Nobody is backing away now.
- There is resolve.
- I never thought I'd lean on a wall, talking to a stranger who openly says "well, we're here trying. If they don't listen today or in a couple of weeks, while I wish we didn't have to, guess we'll get to shooting". So non-chalant. Then, having a completely unrelated 3rd party walk up and add commentary, in the affirmative.
- By the way, a whole lot of people outside of AR15.com is planning to go to Richmond.
- People are awoken. They are ready. They are resolved. They are committed and they are prepared.
- We Absolutely CAN win this. One way or another. Plenty of people I spoke with today, while preferring otherwise, are prepared to deal out "another".
- We have the momentum. We have the people. Any out of state naysayer needs only to attend one of these meetings, don a GSL and they will get all the confirmation they need.
- We cannot let up. We must persevere. We WILL prevail. We just can't afford to find a new and inventive way to lose. Push forward and WIN!

With all respect and a well done, there is a decorum. If each person is alloted 3 minutes, then when that 3 minutes is up, its only fair to others that you step aside and allow them to have their turn. Again, well done but get your speech to 3 minutes.

Sen. hanger is a republican but has been openly supportive of gun control. Sen. Norment (republican, and minority leader) has also recently said some gun control bills will get republican support.

To my knowledge, the Democrat Senator that won by the closest margin is Sen. Bell, my new State Senator. He's openly championing all the gun control bills and shows now signs of flipping.

Hanger had better vote against these unconstitutional bills - he is from 24th district, and is clear RED country. (He represents me out in Culpeper.) He is done politically if he doesn't. 100% of his district is 2A Sanctuary.

Don't know Norment.

And Bell is from the Purple battleground, PWC and Loundon. Welcome to the ring Mr Bell. He appears to be exactly the type we need to support the Constitutions. Get to work on contacting and influencing him, @NovaHunter !!!!

With all respect and a well done, there is a decorum. If each person is alloted 3 minutes, then when that 3 minutes is up, its only fair to others that you step aside and allow them to have their turn. Again, well done but get your speech to 3 minutes.

He didn't get 3 minutes. The normal time allocated is 3 minutes. The POS new chairwoman changed the rules on the fly to 2 minutes without telling anyone in advance.

Reactions: TACC and Maggot
Update: Highland country voted unanimously to become the 91st VA 2A sanctuary county.

This brings us to 91/95 or 96% of VA counties.

0BA423F5-C0F0-4804-975F-D2468F5BAB0B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC and Bradu
Gun Control is absolutely not the WILL of the PEOPLE

We could not have made this clearer over the last 6-8 weeks.

County by county the PEOPLE have spoken. Democrats and republicans alike have stood side by side to reject the infringement of our God given rights.

Democrats may have control of the legislature for a host of reasons but the approval of the “gun control” mandate by the citizenry of this commonwealth is not among them.

The senate is the key.
Gun control got shutdown just this past July 2019 by Reps.

Last edited:
Copied from VCDL group post.

From Del. Amanda Batten:
Greetings from the floor of the House of Delegates!

“Virginia is officially in uncharted territory. Every year, the General assembly convenes on the second Wednesday of January. During evenly numbered years, all 100 of the newly elected House members (myself included this year!) are sworn into office. Afterward, House members elect a Speaker and Clerk of the House of Delegates. Additionally, the House is constitutionally required to establish the rules of procedure for the next two years.

Today, the House broke with 400 years of tradition and failed to pass these rules on the first day of session. Instead, the House is temporarily operating under the rules from last year’s session. What this means is that—despite the six hours (and counting) we spent on the House floor today—committee assignments have not yet been made and the actual work of the legislature is unlikely to begin for several days. To make matters worse, the House and Senate (both controlled by Democrats) cannot even agree on how many members from each chamber should be sent to tell the Governor that we are duly organized. In short, we are already disorganized and running behind schedule. Looks like we are in for a difficult session!”

Copied from VCDL group post.

Here's the official statement from Republican Leadership:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 8, 2020
(540) 333-0436
House Republican Leadership Statement on Democratic Failure to Organize the House

The Virginia House of Delegates recessed Wednesday without adopting rules for the 2020-2021 General Assembly, historically the first order of business. The Rules are the framework that allows the House to smoothly conduct the people's business and protect the integrity of the institution. The House of Delegates adopted fair and transparent rules on the first day of session every two years for the last two decades. The incoming majority has yet to even release its proposed rules.

“Over the last two decades, the House has established an on-time, bipartisan framework under which the House can operate for the two year period between House elections,” said House Republican Leader Todd Gilbert. “To date, House Republicans have received no indication about what the new majority’s Rules will include, and it is now evident that the House will be at least a day behind schedule for the 2020 General Assembly Session, wasting precious taxpayer dollars.”

“We have 60 days to produce a budget that will appropriate more than $125 billion over two years," said House Republican Caucus Chair Kathy Byron. "With today’s leadership failure, we’ve wasted nearly 2 percent of that time. Virginians deserve better. If today’s failure to organize is any indication of how Democrats will manage this chamber as the majority, I am deeply concerned for our Commonwealth."

“It is now clear that, on the first day of Session, the House Rules nor committee assignments will be completed and we’re already behind schedule,” said House Republican Whip Jay Leftwich. “House Democrats have known since the evening of November 5th that they would be in control of the House of Delegates today. This does not bode well for the timely completion of the Commonwealth's business, as tasked to do by the voters of Virginia."

Apparently there is significant infighting and disorganization amongst the incoming democratic majority.

Just another example of incompetent libtard socialists at work, I am sure this surprises no one
Maybe the good news is they will never get around to voting on anything

Reactions: TACC and gunman_7
Ironic, you have those in your relm tell you of the plans of controll and snipers waiting for you and how you need to act respectable and leave long arms at home. WTF.

Bring enough arms to protect yourself from ANY THREAT.

You are being threatened and should not put up with it.

Stop threatening 2a supporters.

Ironic, you have those in your relm tell you of the plans of controll and snipers waiting for you and how you need to act respectable and leave long arms at home. WTF.

Bring enough arms to protect yourself from ANY THREAT.

You are being threatened and should not put up with it.

Stop threatening 2a supporters.
I don't want to see any violence at lobby day, however, if I were tasked to be a sniper in the midst of 100K angry gun owners, I might want to rethink my employment?

I believe if a group wants to act like a threat to 2a supporters they should be treated like one.

Some people think they can act with impunity forever, just like a democrat.

Time for that to change, and get back to upholding the Constitution.

I think all the le should be in full battle rattle and march with 2a supporters protecting them from interference not any bullshit senerio.

Would do a lot for mutual respect.

Once again the governor spoke out in favor of his 8 proposals to keep Virginia safe at his speech to the legislature last night.

"Every one of these proposals has passed constitutional muster. Other states have passed them into law. They were drafted by your own attorneys at Legislative Services, and teams of lawyers have reviewed them,”

I can assure everyone of one thing, If one member of the pro gathering gets hurt do to outside or provided state "security",... the person and those who ordered same will be hunted down an dealt with, rapidly. The will of the people will not be subverted, an the gloves will come off until this matter is settled.
That is not a threat, that is just plain fact,...

Once again the EMPORER spoke out in favor of his 8 proposals to keep Virginia safe at his speech to the legislature last night.

"Every one of these proposals has passed constitutional muster. Other states have passed them into law. They were drafted by your own attorneys at Legislative Services, and teams of lawyers have reviewed them,”

I fixed it for you.

As for the rest of the post..... Reason number 53765453 to kill all the lawyers.

I can assure everyone of one thing, If one member of the pro gathering gets hurt do to outside or provided state "security",... the person and those who ordered same will be hunted down an dealt with, rapidly. The will of the people will not be subverted, an the gloves will come off until this matter is settled.
That is not a threat, that is just plain fact,...

The will of the people has already been subverted across the nation in certain places and yet nobody has done anything. And it will be up to VA to handle this. Clearly their governor thinks all of this ridiculousness is Constitutional and that he isn’t wrong and no matter how you want to slice it, despite VA’s valiant efforts, $10 says these bills will go through. And sadly, the courts ain’t going to change anything either. The decision will be whether to comply or not. I suspect most will not comply and just hide their stuff away in a closet. However, that’s still technically a ban, maybe not full on confiscation but might as well be. It really amazes me that I haven’t heard any voice or about any help from manufacturers in VA either. But maybe they figure it like most, all is most likely lost. Even if they do win out in the courts, it could take decades to be overturned and will he state law in the interim. What they need to be doing is figuring out a way to remove these people from office. Just do what the Dems do and make up some bogus charges and to have them arrested. Turn the tables on them and while they are trying to save their own asses maybe they won’t have time to pass such nonsense. Like I said, it seems to work for the Dems. Problem is, they will he starting this too late.

(Strong Language Within)
- IT WAS PACKED.
- Inside was PACKED!
- Crowd was ENERGIZED!
- Heavy police presence.
The Speakers:
- 108 total.
- Some were very good.
- Everyone was united.
My Speaking Experience
- I kept talking.
- I didn't.
Thoughts & Observations:
- People are committed.
- There is resolve.

I've been trying to watch the video from that meeting and I haven't gotten to the guy you mentioned yet but I did get to Thomas Speciale who's running for State Senate. Holy crap he ripped them a new one. The meeting should have been at 7 pm and it was moved to 2 pm by the new chairwoman. I believe it was snowing as well, so workday on a snow day and 300-400 people still showed up.

As he was finishing up, he said something along the lines of "Isn't it true you moved the meeting to 2:00 because you have active shooter training at 7:00? It's not the people in this room or outside this room that you need to protect yourself from, it's mentally ill people, and the people in this room and outside are the very people you want in the room with you when an active shooter comes in".

Reactions: TACC and wh20crazy
What they need to be doing is figuring out a way to remove these people from office. Just do what the Dems do and make up some bogus charges and to have them arrested. Turn the tables on them and while they are trying to save their own asses maybe they won’t have time to pass such nonsense. Like I said, it seems to work for the Dems. Problem is, they will he starting this too late.

Sadly, in most all cases, for a recall or removal to happen, guess who gets to run it? The Attorney General, who's already said all of this is legal and will be enforced. There's no way to get rid of them. They'll simply dismiss anything that comes up. Only way to fix this now is to vote.

They have submitted over 2,500 bills for this 60 day session. Reading some of the bills will push one's blood pressure to the limit. Some of the stupidest shit you'll ever read. We can only hope there's a couple of people left with enough common sense and moral compass to say "This is crazy, you can't do that".

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Virginia is NOT California, nor do we strive to be. Stop trying to tell us what's worked in California like that's some great measuring stick to judge things by.

Reactions: TACC and MCSO1357
I am new to this forum and I just can't get into politics on another forum. I haven't got enough time. I do want to wish all here attending Richmond best of luck and be alert. I wish I could attend, but I've just recently made 2 trips to Ashland and can't afford to go down again. My hopes are high for positive outcomes, but many things worry me. Beware of the UN, they have job listing in NYC head quarters.
Description: disarmament. Requirements: Must speak English. I hope this warning is a fart in the wind. I would prefer a peaceful removal of office followed by a public hanging at the gallows for treason. The vA gov knows what he is doing is unconstitutional. Abiding oath is not his agenda. He can be removed by office by the sheriffs and deputized militia. Then brought to trial. It is the law.

God bless

Reactions: TACC and 79steeler
He can be removed by office by the sheriffs and deputized militia. Then brought to trial. It is the law.

God bless

Yeah, but he'd be tried by the people in his cabinet unless I'm reading it wrong. No way Mark Herring is going to build a solid case against Northam. He'd toss it out in a heartbeat. There would be nothing fair about it.

Last edited:
Sadly, in most all cases, for a recall or removal to happen, guess who gets to run it? The Attorney General, who's already said all of this is legal and will be enforced. There's no way to get rid of them. They'll simply dismiss anything that comes up. Only way to fix this now is to vote.

They have submitted over 2,500 bills for this 60 day session. Reading some of the bills will push one's blood pressure to the limit. Some of the stupidest shit you'll ever read. We can only hope there's a couple of people left with enough common sense and moral compass to say "This is crazy, you can't do that".

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Virginia is NOT California, nor do we strive to be. Stop trying to tell us what's worked in California like that's some great measuring stick to judge things by.

So, basically you are saying you are shit out of luck. Why even continue then? You aren’t going to vote this out. Even if you did get new people in after this crap passes, you have about a 1,000,000,000 to 1 chance of a reversal of any of these measures. If that is truly the case then everyone is screwed because this will be the new playbook. I think it’s time for people to start growing some balls.

Last edited:
I don't know guys, they had a recall on the democratic governor of Colorado a several years back.
It is worth trying even if we don't succeed... we will have negative effects on governor Blackface.
Truth is we need to ramp up the pressure on these dems so they don't have time to think about gun control.
Email, call, visit their office and tell them how we feel everyday.
They want us to show we are lazy, disorganized and less motivated.

So, basically you are saying you are shit out of luck. Why even continue then? You aren’t going to vote this out. Even if you did get new people it’s after this crap passes and you have about a 1,000,000,000 to 1 chance of a reversal of any of these measures. If that is truly the case then everyone is screwed because this will be the new playbook. I think it’s time for people to start growing some balls.
This is correct. It example is required, see Obamacare (Deme lost thousands of elections over his terms) and every tax increase. Dems are ideologues, willing to sacrifice for the advancement of their greater cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.