• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victoria's Secret is Dangerous!

pyplynr

Minuteman
Apr 4, 2010
Oklahoma
A husband walked into Victoria 's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for
his wife. He was shown several possibilities that ranged from $250 to $500
in price -- the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opted for
the most sheer item, paid the $500, and took it home. He presented it to
his wife and asked her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs the wife thought (she's no dummy ), 'I have an idea. It's so
sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do
the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for
myself.'

She appeared naked on the balcony and struck a pose.

The husband said, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least
iron it!'

He never heard the shot.

Funeral is Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin.

Re: Victoria's Secret is Dangerous!

nice.

i've found it very interesting to shop at victoria's -- but first put on your best suit and act GQish so the salesperson (working on commission) goes out of her way to sell you everything in the store she can 'cause she thinks you have a roll of cash to spend. usually ends up just short of your own private peepshow -- if you play your card correctly.

don't forget to pocket the ring.

funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice.

i've found it very interesting to shop at victoria's -- but first put on your best suit and act GQish so the salesperson (working on commission) goes out of her way to sell you everything in the store she can 'cause she thinks you have a roll of cash to spend. usually ends up just short of your own private peepshow -- if you play your card correctly.

don't forget to pocket the ring.</div></div>
I like how you think!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice.

don't forget to pocket the ring. </div></div>

I'll see your Victoria's Secret and raise you a Frederick's of Hollywood(not ONE item of + size in teh store, and the sales staf, well lets just say smokin hot don't even come close)

Hopefully the clerk isn't your sister, working at the mall for some Christmas $$.

I did the whole Victoria's Secret thing with the ex.. Opened up the credit card, gave it to her use. Of course it turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made, as she worked that thing over, but I don't think I have ever enjoyed being put into debt as much either...

... Top Nine Things Men SHOULDN'T Say Out Loud In Victoria's Secret:

9) No Thanks. Just Sniffing.
8) I'll be in the dressing room - going blind.
7) My sister will love this.
6) Oh the size does not matter. She's inflatable.
5) No need to wrap it up. I'll wear it home.
4) Will you model this for me?
3) The Miracle What?
2) One hundred and fifty bucks!?
Will it really look that nice on you?

And the number one thing that a man should never, ever say out loud in Victoria's Secret:

1) Oh, honey, you'll NEVER squeeze your ass into that!!

I went into a Victoria's Secret about 5 years back for a gift card for a lady friends birthday.... one of the girls that worked there was in a class of mine in college. She modeled everything from little outfits to g-strings. You play your cards right and act like your about to drop some serious cash, they will help you out in the visual department.
wink.gif

Thanks for the morning laugh pyplnr!!!

Note to self: Make trip to Victoria Secrets without wife while dressed nice and CC/Cash in hand.

haha awesome!

don't forget to pocket the ring. </div></div>

They dont appreciate loiters either... Somethin bout 2 14 year old boys standing the in corner giggling.... Well that was 10 years ago. Maybe I'm aloud back by now
smile.gif

A few years back I was "helping the wife" find some secrets of her own. We didn't pay attention to the time and were locked in a VS for a while. I don't remember buying much but it was fun all the same.