• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video of the shooting of our girl in DC

This officer was doing his job protecting our Capitol from enemies foriegn or domestic.

He purportedly suffered from blunt force trauma which left him in a coma, finally killing him, as a result of being hit with a metal object.

RIP Officer Brian D. Sicknick......

014577F8-8747-4D77-BE38-63AD0399657B.jpeg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... God DAYUM! This is a stinging rebuke!

Are you all sure that you're following the same guy? Or has he been replaced with a body double? Can't wait to hear the spin on this...

It would be a tragedy to find out that you've been duped... like all those "ANTIFA sympathizers" - whether they are, or whether they just think differently, and classified, by default - have been telling you all along.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, right now I'd be asking... Was this guy installed to help ensure that America was pissed off enough to vote full Democrat? True colors time...

Like I said earlier - the behavior of the people at the Capitol looks EXACTLY like the behaviors of people in Seattle and Portland over the summer. The only person who seems to be consistent in this situation right now, ironically, is Donald Trump.

Blaspheme !

When Trump-Jesus speaks, I simply acknowledge that he and his offspring are direct descendants of God, and obey......

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... God DAYUM! This is a stinging rebuke!

Are you all sure that you're following the same guy? Or has he been replaced with a body double? Can't wait to hear the spin on this...

It would be a tragedy to find out that you've been duped... like all those "ANTIFA sympathizers" - whether they are, or whether they just think differently, and classified, by default - have been telling you all along.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, right now I'd be asking... Was this guy installed to help ensure that America was pissed off enough to vote full Democrat? True colors time...

Like I said earlier - the behavior of the people at the Capitol looks EXACTLY like the behaviors of people in Seattle and Portland over the summer. The only person who seems to be consistent in this situation right now, ironically, is Donald Trump.
Or could it be that antifa was among the protesters? Your right, it does look EXACTLY like the behaviors of the antifa. Interestingly only the part that was let into the capital.

America is the one duped. Look around?
Would you please look up trumps message BEFORE the events for me? The one where he asks for peace? The one that was censored. Are you for the constitution? Are you for 2a?

Reactions: FishinGuns
Or could it be that antifa was among the protesters? Your right, it does look EXACTLY like the behaviors of the antifa. Interestingly only the part that was let into the capital.

America is the one duped. Look around?
Would you please look up trumps message BEFORE the events for me? The one where he asks for peace? The one that was censored. Are you for the constitution? Are you for 2a?

Right. I knew that there couldn't be any personal responsibility, or that the players are exactly who they are purported to be. Silly me.

Am I 2A... Did you not read my comments in that "other" thread, where I specifically stated that I was "OK with shoot on sight" for black bloc anarchists, doing mayhem? Or that I was OK with even "the others" open carrying? You tell me. Am I 2A? I have stated that I have no beef with either friend or foe exercising their right to bear. What isn't clear about that to you?

Please... Go have a think. Every damn time that something is not in your favor, it's a conspiracy from the other side. But when they pull the same line, you don't give them an inch. Don't you think that's just a little bit odd? How can you be so right, all the time, and everyone else so wrong?

Reactions: MCHOG
Or could it be that antifa was among the protesters? Your right, it does look EXACTLY like the behaviors of the antifa.

It's because PEOPLE BEING PEOPLE.

You're made of the same stuff that they are, like or not. You can be just as vile as the people you despise.

I’m honestly at a loss for what any of this has to do with Donald trump, I know it’s quite posh to blame him for everything, but this is getting to the point of a mental issue, the man did not lead the charge..errr or walk, into the capital building.

And who cares, it’s was very peaceful by the government definition, compared to all the BLM/antifa stuff they defended, also the government killed two citizens, one fell, one was a point blank gunshot murder.

The one murdered was a 4 tour vet, maybe I missed in the video where they played flag games for her. Or I guess that’s only for the kings men.

Honestly, Trump should fucking hang for this.
I listened to his speech. Did he tell them to breach the Capitol? I missed that part.

I just watched Cory Booker telling folks in DC earlier this year, to march down to the Capitol and get in Congress people’s faces.......

We have watched this violence for a year with the left egging it on and benefiting from it.

B7DF52AB-9FE8-4C53-922D-4E268D6FF681.jpeg

Reactions: TurboTrout
Right. I knew that there couldn't be any personal responsibility, or that the players are exactly who they are purported to be. Silly me.

Am I 2A... Did you not read my comments in that "other" thread, where I specifically stated that I was "OK with shoot on sight" for black bloc anarchists, doing mayhem? Or that I was OK with even "the others" open carrying? You tell me. Am I 2A? I have stated that I have no beef with either friend or foe exercising their right to bear. What isn't clear about that to you?

Please... Go have a think. Every damn time that something is not in your favor, it's a conspiracy from the other side. But when they pull the same line, you don't give them an inch. Don't you think that's just a little bit odd? How can you be so right, all the time, and everyone else so wrong?
Brother now I remember you. Your not wrong. Your not right either. I’ve seen lots of pictures identifying antifa in the capital building.
You are right though. We are all Americans. We should both be outraged at what our government is doing, not still arguing over a election especially now that trump threw in the towel.
You can see things aren’t right. As can I. We are seeing the same thing just through individual views which only ones life lessons can justify. America needs us to unite as we the people, not continue their work of dividing.
How do we get there?

I’m honestly at a loss for what any of this has to do with Donald trump,

And who cares, it’s was very peaceful by the government definition, compared to all the BLM/antifa stuff they defended

I think this has little to do with Trump, and more to do with what his followers are willing to do in his name - even if he hasn't signed off on it. When people mockingly refer to him as "the Messiah", there's a fair bit of truth in that. Between the New Age and Q Anon bullshit, and the every man who has drank the Kool-Aid, it's become a problem. Cult Politics is absolutely fucking frightening. This is the stuff that global destabilizations are built upon.

You say that it was "peaceful" by comparison - true, to an extent. All the BLM stuff got lumped in together, whether it was the purely visceral destruction in Minneapolis, or the more political motivated actions in the PNW. Either way... The problem there, is that those people were pissed off, and vented at their government, and were met with cries of treason. People wished them dead. Now, many of the same people are crying, because they voiced their righteous indignation at their government, and were met with violence. Well? Have any minds been changed? Doubtful. But this is where you begin to look objectively. The same principle was meted out on both sides. One was more prolonged. One was more violent. But this is your new norm. And all you can do is point fingers?

Everyone is in, literally THE EXACT SAME FUCKING BOAT. This is not difficult.

Brother now I remember you. Your not wrong. Your not right either. I’ve seen lots of pictures identifying antifa in the capital building.
You are right though. We are all Americans. We should both be outraged at what our government is doing, not still arguing over a election especially now that trump threw in the towel.
You can see things aren’t right. As can I. We are seeing the same thing just through individual views which only ones life lessons can justify. America needs us to unite as we the people, not continue their work of dividing.
How do we get there?

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Nobody is right or wrong. Literally nobody. Everybody is closer to wrong than right, though.

Last question - how do we get there? How in the hell did we get HERE? That's where we start...

Quite frankly this does not look like antifa-blm at all. The difference is that if it were blm-antifa they would have set the place on fire 🔥 and toppled all the statues. The place would be covered inside and out with graffiti.

But let's assume for a moment the changed their MO to fool us. So which is it ? Was Ashley Babbitt a patriot who is worthy of being canonized by this thread or is she a treasonous criminal as Trump Jesus says ?

Quite frankly this does not look like antifa-blm at all. The difference is that if it were blm-antifa they would have set the place on fire 🔥 and toppled all the statues. The place would be covered inside and out with graffiti.

But let's assume for a moment the changed their MO to fool us. So which is it ? Was Ashley Babbitt a patriot who is worthy of being canonized by this thread or is she a treasonous criminal as Trump Jesus says ?
I have seen pictures that appear to show 3 different individuals that can be identified as antifa.
I also saw that black kkk guy on the balcony in the same post though... or was it Dave shappels body double?

Man the media has gotten pretty good at dividing us.

How did we get here? Cause and effect. We had 4 years of rioters being praised. We had 4 years of high profile politicians repeating the phrase "riots are the voice of those not listened to".
When you are losing at the game, there is a tendency to adopt the methods of those who got ahead using them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think rioting is the right answer. It was just a shame that so many news outlets gave an opposite message for years.

I have seen pictures that appear to show 3 different individuals that can be identified as antifa.
I also saw that black kkk guy on the balcony in the same post though... or was it Dave shappels body double?

That's not really a fair or accurate assumption. I showed up at several riots/protests that I did not participate in. I just wanted to see it for myself.

When you are losing at the game, there is a tendency to adopt the methods of those who got ahead using them.

Or as your opponents would say - "Using the language of the oppressor".

So that's a pretty tacit admission, if others will actually agree to agree with you. But still... It's sinking to the level, rather than rising above. So it's still taking the low road, and therefore, reprehensible. Wouldn't you agree?

She was murdered. We have to say her name every time they don't and they never will or investigate the coward who killed her. - ASHLEY BABBITT - que descanses en paz.

Reactions: Blutroop

Three people???

Ok so if this was antifa why are we calling them patriots?

Or as your opponents would say - "Using the language of the oppressor".

So that's a pretty tacit admission, if others will actually agree to agree with you. But still... It's sinking to the level, rather than rising above. So it's still taking the low road, and therefore, reprehensible. Wouldn't you agree?

I pretty clearly said that rioting isn't the solution. I also stated the press had greased the skids for this kind of behavior for 4 years.
It is possible for two things to be true at once.

That's not really a fair or accurate assumption. I showed up at several riots/protests that I did not participate in. I just wanted to see it for myself.
Yes, and I’m fairly certain Dave shapell wasn’t actually there.

I pretty clearly said that rioting isn't the solution. I also stated the press had greased the skids for this kind of behavior for 4 years.
It is possible for two things to be true at once.

You'll have to forgive me if I've maligned your position. I'm not actually used to people being honest anymore.

Three people???

Ok so if this was antifa why are we calling them patriots?
I haven’t called them anything but Americans yet. Just saying what I saw pictures of. Someone’s going through a lot of trouble to identify antifa amongst what media is referring to as trump supporters.

Yes, and I’m fairly certain Dave shapell wasn’t actually there.

Fair enough. I just wanted to throw my piece out there. People will grab ahold of a simple fact, and weave a complex narrative around it. Like that last reply to one of my comments stated, "it's possible for two things to be true at once".

You'll have to forgive me if I've maligned your position. I'm not actually used to people being honest anymore.
And you forgive me as well. There’s a lot of people clashing that would have a lot in common if they took a second to notice.

She was murdered.

This group of “peaceful protesters” are responsible for the murder of a cop doing his job...... oops 😳

Trump-Jesus just said she was a criminal engaged in treason.

Trump-Jesus says the rest will be hunted down and prosecuted.

So Trump-Jesus is wrong and I should take his portrait down from my shrine?

I haven’t called them anything but Americans yet. Just saying what I saw pictures of. Someone’s going through a lot of trouble to identify antifa amongst what media is referring to as trump supporters.

Well Trump made it very clear what he thinks of the lot of them. Treasonous law breakers to be hunted down like dogs and prosecuted to the fullest existent of the law.

@Choid GFY... they invited them in and then shot her?

Calling for the president to hang is a grossly irresponsible thing to say...

It's hyperbolic, but I agree, it is irresponsible in this day and age. i will remove.

I think this has little to do with Trump, and more to do with what his followers are willing to do in his name - even if he hasn't signed off on it. When people mockingly refer to him as "the Messiah", there's a fair bit of truth in that. Between the New Age and Q Anon bullshit, and the every man who has drank the Kool-Aid, it's become a problem. Cult Politics is absolutely fucking frightening. This is the stuff that global destabilizations are built upon.

You say that it was "peaceful" by comparison - true, to an extent. All the BLM stuff got lumped in together, whether it was the purely visceral destruction in Minneapolis, or the more political motivated actions in the PNW. Either way... The problem there, is that those people were pissed off, and vented at their government, and were met with cries of treason. People wished them dead. Now, many of the same people are crying, because they voiced their righteous indignation at their government, and were met with violence. Well? Have any minds been changed? Doubtful. But this is where you begin to look objectively. The same principle was meted out on both sides. One was more prolonged. One was more violent. But this is your new norm. And all you can do is point fingers?

Everyone is in, literally THE EXACT SAME FUCKING BOAT. This is not difficult.

It wasn’t in his name

This was a obvious outcome to the government vastly overstepping and practically laughing at the people when they pointed out some very obvious issues in the election, only to be scolded as if they were misbehaving children.

Now the FBI is SWIFTLY arresting and investigating protestors,

when they didn’t have the time to investigate and go after the bad players the election, Clinton issues, Biden laptop. They don’t even care to try to make excuses, now gov Is just putting it all on the table with a “what are you going to do about it”.

Seeing how grahm was heckled

People were saying the people kicked a hornets nest, I kinda think it will turn out to be the other way around.

How gov has been pushing around the people, especially as of late with Covid and tons of “we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong”, it reminds me of this.

It’s funny when gov thinks they are the big kid on the playground, they are not, if they keep pushing the people around, it’s not like the US citizens haven’t replaced a government before.

This was a obvious outcome to the government vastly overstepping and practically laughing at the people when they pointed out some very obvious issues in the election, only to be scolded as if they were misbehaving children.

So what would you say if I hypothetically asked you what you think would happen, if an police officer killed an unarmed citizen, in front of a crowd, on video - even after he was warned that the unarmed citizen was in critical danger?

Would you respond with something like, "he was high on fentanyl at the time!"?

What then, would you say, if I asked you how you expected people - especially those who could relate to that person - to respond to that situation?

Step out of your own thinking for a second, and compare. Mind you, I'm not asking you to agree, or adopt a position of sympathy. Use your logical brain. Seek parity and continuity.

Are all citizens afforded the same rights and protections? If so, is there any unarmed citizen who deserves to die at the hands of government? Do any citizens deserve to be treated as misbehaving children, because they feel aggrieved?

Hmmm...

Last edited:
The real issue at hand, is the abuses of government against their citizens. And until you can adopt a position of empathy - possibly by feeling it firsthand - you will continue to remain apathetic to others, who feel the same contempt that you are now adopting.

So what would you say if I hypothetically asked you what you think would happen, if an police officer killed an unarmed citizen, in front of a crowd, on video - even after he was warned that the unarmed citizen was in critical danger?

Would you respond with something like, "he was high on fentanyl at the time!"?

What then, would you say, if I asked you how you expected people - especially those who could relate to that person - to respond to that situation?

Step out of your own thinking for a second, and compare. Mind you, I'm not asking you to agree, or adopt a position of sympathy. Use your logical brain. Seek parity and continuity.

Are all citizens afforded the same rights and protections? If so, is there any unarmed citizen who deserves to die at the hands of government? Do any citizens deserve to be treated as misbehaving children, because they feel aggrieved?

Hmmm...

You’re barking up the wrong tree

If police are just mindless attack dogs, they should be treated as such.

Also if the person had a large amount of fentanyl I’d say he probably doesn’t pose much of a threat lol

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Man Who Witnessed Ashli Babbitt Shooting Recounts the Tragedy

By Samuel Allegri

January 8, 2021 Updated: January 8, 2021

biggersmaller
Print

I think his comment about $2000 and the Congress feeling toward the people is what got me.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/man-w...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-08-2

A man in a widely circulated video of the shooting of U.S. Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol, 28-year-old Thomas Baranyi, gave a recount of what happened.
A reporter from CBS affiliate WKRG interviewed him after he stormed the Capitol with protestors and Ashli Babbitt, the woman who was shot and killed by police.
The reporter asked him how he got blood on his hand.
“We had stormed into the chambers inside and there was a young lady who rushed to the windows,” Baranyi answered. “A number of police and Secret Service were saying ‘get back, get down, get out of the way.’ She didn’t heed the call.”
He said that he tried to pull her back when she got fatally shot.
“And as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back, they shot her in the neck, and she fell back on me and started to say she was fine. It’s cool. And then she started moving weird and blood was coming out of her mouth and neck and nose,” Baranyi said.
NJ Advance Media confirmed Baranyi’s identity with three women who served with him in the Peace Corps in Albania as recently as last year. The outlet also confirmed with Baranyi’s father that the widely circulated video was of his son.
The reporter asked him if he needed first aid, to which he declined.
“I’m not injured. It could have been me, but she went in first. It was one of us.”
An emotional Baranyi asked the reporter to make this tragedy known.
“Just make sure people know, because this cannot stand anymore. This is wrong. They don’t represent anyone. Not Republican, Democrat, Independent, nobody. And now they’ll just, they’ll kill people,” Baranyi answered.
When asked who is he referring to, Baranyi answered: “Police, congressmen and women, they don’t care. I mean, they think we’re a joke. $2,000 checks was a joke to them. You know, there’s people filming us, laughing at us as we marched down the street at the Department of Justice. There’s a man in the window laughing at us, filming us. And here it was a joke to them until we got inside and then all of a sudden guns came out. But I mean, we’re at a point now, it can’t be allowed to stand. We have to do something, people have to do something, because this could be you or your kids.”

What was the name of that guy in fight club that died?

We cannot let them continue to sweep their killings under the rug.
Her name was ashli babbit

Reactions: TurboTrout
What was the name of that guy in fight club that died?

We cannot let them continue to sweep their killings under the rug.
Her name was ashli babbit

His name was Robert Paulson

EDIT: the last part (that I edited out) was irrelevant to the real life parallel, and edited out to avoid misunderstanding.

We have to do something, people have to do something, because this could be you or your kids.”

This should never be accepted as an argument. It's not even a valid talking point.

In all this blowing smoke 💨 I personally don’t think we are asking the right questions.

Why was security so weak at the Capitol?

Why was the National Guard not there at the ready, as they had been for previous protests.

I think one could reasonably suggest that these “criminals” as Trump puts it were allowed in. That there should have been better security from the get-go.

Who ordered the stand-down which facilitated the breech in the first place?

Something smells very fishy here......

This should never be accepted as an argument. It's not even a valid talking point.

How so?

Look at the trend of government overreach, militarization, attacks on our bill of rights, never ending taxes and never ending inflation, and using more and more force on anyone who speaks out.

How far will you, your kids, their grand kids, let this go? Maybe to the point it looks like the damn hunger games?

This is how it’s fixed, just like a bully, asking them to stop pushing you around doesn’t work too hot.
Ask them
Tell them
Make them

Well, as someone who saw a fair amount of protesting in the last year, I can tell you that it's quite common for police to be stood down, until it's absolutely an untenable position. It's pretty much proven that holding a line tends to accelerate escalation. Not to be be overly optimistic... But it's possible that they were hoping that this wouldn't blow up into... what it became.

I could be wrong. But I've seen it. I've also seen police lines broken, so as to "box in" protesters, and contain them (also known as "kettling"). Without knowing any more, it's hard to really say what potential strategies might have been employed.

Because EVERYONE is somebody's kid. It's the stupidest fucking talking point ever imagined. Duh. It applies universally, to literally any possible position. Psychopaths can even use this logic.

Make the most banal, yet incontrovertibly emotional statement - and then pile on talking points. The question is, how effective is your argument, when you omit the fluff? Do your points stand alone, or are you at the mercy of sensationalism?

I am getting bored of this thread,

Start ending it as I am gonna remove it

Really? Is it not uncivil enough? This is a fantastically well-behaved thread.

How about removing some of the reported scammer threads over in the Buy-Sell-Trade instead?

I are you seriously fucking telling me what to do ...

Really, you just fucking posted that shit,

It was just a question. We're just talking civily. I mean, I'll ask nicely. Can we please have this space?

Tragic what happened.
I certainly wouldn't want anyone from either side to be harmed.
But really?
The whole scenario was fucked.
Shit went sideways the moment the buildings were stormed.
It wasn't going to end with a jovial discussion, cucumber sandwiches, and a bottle of champagne with your duly elected representatives.
As usual, the mob doesn't think of consequences.
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"