• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video of the shooting of our girl in DC

What gets me about this thread is how there are a lot of folks who simply want to form a rigid conclusion with one or two snipits of video. For my part I am sickened by what I saw BUT I am also asking questions.

The result of 6 pages of inquiry here is that I still cannot in good conscience make a call without all the facts. We still do not have all the facts.

I recently had a good friend “M” who lost a new show pup suddenly. An initial leaked report from the lab showed some uncoagulated blood in the abdomen which is common in rodenticide poisoning.

M’s good friend and worker was the one in touch with the lab relayed this premature intel. She was sold on this hypothesis from the get go. The dog owner was beside herself unable to find a source. She blamed herself for this purported poisoning and worried endlessly about her other show dogs. They are like her children.

At M’s request I started investigating. The more facts I learned the more the rodenticide theory fell apart. But her friend clung to the idea like a fat kid with cake. I was constantly debunking her wild ass theories, with facts. Meanwhile we were still waiting for that damn necropsy report from the state lab, a month on.

We finally received the report and as I had suggested from day one the pup died of natural causes. There was no sign of rodenticide in the toxicology and plenty of evidence of a sickly pup, despite outward appearances. My dear friend “M” has gotten another show dog with plans to breed more now. She is beyond relieved. For my part, I now know more about rodenticide than I ever wanted to know. That said, if you were to ask me, I would say I know nothing. I am not an expert.

The power of “Confirmation Bias” never fails to amaze me. How people will form a hypothesis, then search for clues to fit that hypothesis is an amazing area of human psychology. We all do it, even myself. The moment you think you are immune to it, that’s when you were most likely caught it’s dirty little snare.

The power of “Confirmation Bias” never fails to amaze me. How people will form a hypothesis, then search for clues to fit that hypothesis is an amazing area of human psychology. We all do it, even myself. The moment you think you are immune to it, that’s when you were most likely caught it’s dirty little snare.
Happens every single day on this website when it pertains to simple product selection. Why would you think it would be any different when such an emotionally charged issue is at work?

If you ask some people, a bone stock Savage rifle is still just as good as a $5000 custom, built by the finest smith around.

View attachment 7522990

The BACKPACKS,
The BACKPACKS,

Oh, the horror, the horror, "kurtz".

If breaking in with backpacks was the criteria, he had a very target rich environment available. He didnt have enough bullets.

And with all the free target men in that pic, no women, kinda wonder did his mom touch him wrong, or his wife leave him, or his sister abuse him, or,
maybe at a sextoy party, the women took the toys out of backpacks and abused him.

Yes, the backpack argument for shooting is just as silly as my paragraph above.

Oh, the horror, the backpacks, the horror, the backpacks.

She was collateral damage to fear.
Fear is a bad thing in a mob.
Fear is a bad thing with a gun.
Fear, mob, gun, totality of the confusion, the people there as a whole, are very lucky no more shots were fired and a bigger loss of innocent life.

RIP Ashli Babbitt. May your death not be in vain.

Best to you Vinnie, no offense intended.

Things that make you go hmmmm. Notice the number of various face coverings/masks in that photo. Then just pick random photos of large crowds at the protest outside the Capitol grounds. Notice how few face coverings/masks are worn in those crowds.

I think we'll eventually learn that the officer's ROE allowed the use of deadly force to protect the members of congress who were in the Capitol. That said, that would have been a no-shoot situation for me if I were the officer. There was a substantial armed presence on the shooters side of the door. I would not have seen a single unarmed person standing in the threshold as an immediate threat. As is often the case in some of these high profile shootings, there is a lot of ground in between legally defensible and best possible outcome.

Reactions: j-huskey
If she wouldn't have crossed the DNC / kill line she would still be alive.

Anybody here who's slamming the shoot calling it bad ever worked as.security in DOD or other government facilities? Those that have know there's absolute hard lines that you do not cross... Regardless of who is doing the crossing. In some cases, zero warning, trigger is simply pulled.

Don't want to get shot, don't cross that line.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
If she wouldn't have crossed the DNC / kill line she would still be alive.

Anybody here who's slamming the shoot calling it bad ever worked as.security in DOD or other government facilities? Those that have know there's absolute hard lines that you do not cross... Regardless of who is doing the crossing. In some cases, zero warning, trigger is simply pulled.

None of that means it's right. Just that it "is".

So to stay consistent do we want to bring up her criminal records??? Just saying every person the police kill justified or not the first thing out is everything they did wrong.

Take off the labels, ignore the flags.

Violent crowd breaks into a top secret government facility. Protected personnel are under immediate threat. While retreating, a final line barricade is erected, and breached.....a single shot is fired.

Good thing my 8152 trained self wasn’t there. I’d have stacked them deep.
As an 8152, you are aware of certain signs and postings around Limited Areas and Exclusion Areas which must be crossed prior to applying deadly force. Are there such signs at the Capital? Are those signs visible along the route taken by the protesters? There is certainly National Security Information that is seen and generated there. Had there been NSI out and unsecured at the time of the shooting, then the custodian should be term'd. Are key members of the National Security Team considered NSM and subject to proximity Deadly Force rules? I don't know, as those type of security protocols are usually classified Secret or above and I definitely did not then and do not now have a need to know. I don't know these answers and don't want to make any comment on either tragedy, the shooting or the clubbing of the LEO with a fire extinguisher, without knowing all the facts surrounding the scenes.

Also as an 8152, you were assigned to protect and, if necessary, recover National Security Information or Material. I knew (debriefed for almost 20 years now) some means of recovery and that's why Marines had that job ... which I thank you MCSFRgt folks for doing so professionally. I remember seeing some of you folks doing the 2-man dance down the pistol range at Dam Neck back in the late-80s/early-90s (when you stood beach guard in a converted porta-john) with the folks from the compound next door offering advice here and there. When I was assigned to the Sub Squadron, I heard report of a CO of one of the boats in Kings Bay get buttstroked by a MCSFCo guard because he crossed one of those clearly-marked lines during a move on his own boat. Young guard got his butt chewed by the Sgt of Guard not for the buttstroking, but for not shooting. O6 CO told the Col who came right down to the wharf with blood in his eyes that the kid was perfectly right to apply the force he felt necessary to stop the "threat". Pretty sure the CO wanted him commended. But the stuff involved there is drastically different than protecting property at the Capital.

I will throw this one opinion on the whole, general situation ... The actions of the Capital Police to collapse lines and open doors did just as much, if not more, to fuel over-enthusiasm and encourage the crowd to cross lines they never should have, as POTUS' statements are claimed to have.

Last edited:
I will throw this one opinion on the whole, general situation ... The actions of the Capital Police to collapse lines and open doors did just as much, if not more, to fuel over-enthusiasm and encourage the crowd to cross lines they never should have, as POTUS' statements are claimed to have.

Based on some videos I have seen, they sure seems to be the case.......

When the government pours fire into a crowd of protestors, the bullets never hit the people. They all hit our Republic.

At least if either of you had been there, you could have been personally responsible for the end of this chapter of American governance.

Wouldn't it be something to know that you had caused the deaths of millions, and the final cataclysm that snuffed out the light of our great nation forever?

Take off the labels, ignore the flags.

Violent crowd breaks into a top secret government facility. Protected personnel are under immediate threat. While retreating, a final line barricade is erected, and breached.....a single shot is fired.

Good thing my 8152 trained self wasn’t there. I’d have stacked them deep.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Girl is shot. She falls back to the ground. People are moving around and shouting. Several seconds later an officer in black gear comes up the steps and accesses the girl. He glances through the door and points his weapon. He makes a thumbs up gesture to someone on the other side of the door. He then lowers his weapon and says something to that person. He turns to talk to other officers coming up the stairs.
I don't think it's possible for the shooter to have seen the officers coming up the stairs.

Who is the guy in the suit? One of the first people to attend to the shot girl is wearing a suit. Is he capital police, staff for a congressman or security?

I'm frankly stunned that people who breached the perimeter/doors of the US Capital and were screaming "Hang Mike Pence" and shitting on the floor (literally) did not expect they'd be shot dead when they transgressed a particular line on the floor. These folks transgressed the US Capital for whatever reason and to whatever end. I would have expected, had I interjected mice elf into this situation, that there would be personal bodyguards/protectors who had set up barricades and "lines" beyond which anyone threatening my client would be terminated once they breached that line. Run, Hide, Fight.

They set up a barricaded perimeter and when it was breached and their clients were in jeopardy they shot-to-kill the first person that breached that line. Sucked to be the first but no one else breached that line. I suspect someone of serious importance (VP Pence, Pelosi, Shumer, McConnell, Cruz or another) was under protection at that barricade and once it was breached the very first person over the line was terminated with prejudice.

Just a guess. Probably wrong.

VooDoo

I’m honestly at a loss for what any of this has to do with Donald trump, I know it’s quite posh to blame him for everything, but this is getting to the point of a mental issue, the man did not lead the charge..errr or walk, into the capital building.

And who cares, it’s was very peaceful by the government definition, compared to all the BLM/antifa stuff they defended, also the government killed two citizens, one fell, one was a point blank gunshot murder.

The one murdered was a 4 tour vet, maybe I missed in the video where they played flag games for her. Or I guess that’s only for the kings men.

I received this email from our governess this afternoon. I will let you know, if she sends a similar message concerning Ashli.

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Governor Kim Reynolds
Lt. Governor Adam Gregg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021

Gov. Reynolds orders flags at half-staff in honor of fallen Capitol Officers

DES MOINES - Gov. Kim Reynolds ordered all flags in Iowa to be lowered to half-staff immediately until sunset on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 in honor and remembrance of United States Capitol Police Officers Brian D. Sicknick and Howard Liebengood, as well as all Capitol Police Officers and law enforcement across Iowa and the United States of America.

“We mourn the loss of Capitol Police Officers Brian D. Sicknick and Howard Liebengood who stood bravely in defense of our country and the Capitol on January 6, 2021,” said Gov. Kim Reynolds. “While we can never fully realize their sacrifice and the pain felt by their loved ones, let’s honor what they stood for. May God continue to bless and watch over the brave men and women of law enforcement who willingly put themselves on the line to protect our people, our communities, and uphold the rule of law.”

Flags will be at half-staff on the State Capitol Building and on flag displays in the Capitol Complex. Flags will also be half-staff on all public buildings, grounds and facilities throughout the state.

Individuals, businesses, schools, municipalities, counties and other government subdivisions are encouraged to fly the flags at half-staff for the same length of time.

###​

I received this email from our governess this afternoon. I will let you know, if she sends a similar message concerning Ashli.

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Governor Kim Reynolds
Lt. Governor Adam Gregg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021

Gov. Reynolds orders flags at half-staff in honor of fallen Capitol Officers

DES MOINES - Gov. Kim Reynolds ordered all flags in Iowa to be lowered to half-staff immediately until sunset on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 in honor and remembrance of United States Capitol Police Officers Brian D. Sicknick and Howard Liebengood, as well as all Capitol Police Officers and law enforcement across Iowa and the United States of America.

“We mourn the loss of Capitol Police Officers Brian D. Sicknick and Howard Liebengood who stood bravely in defense of our country and the Capitol on January 6, 2021,” said Gov. Kim Reynolds. “While we can never fully realize their sacrifice and the pain felt by their loved ones, let’s honor what they stood for. May God continue to bless and watch over the brave men and women of law enforcement who willingly put themselves on the line to protect our people, our communities, and uphold the rule of law.”

Flags will be at half-staff on the State Capitol Building and on flag displays in the Capitol Complex. Flags will also be half-staff on all public buildings, grounds and facilities throughout the state.

Individuals, businesses, schools, municipalities, counties and other government subdivisions are encouraged to fly the flags at half-staff for the same length of time.

###​

Has there been any video of how that guy died?

Seems they have everything from every angle, I haven’t seen the video of the events that caused this mans death

Just doing their job "holding the line".

IMG_1692.JPG

John Sullivan is standing right beside Ashli when she is shot. Why is he still walking the streets. This is the second time he has been front and center of a shooting at a protest event yet his name is not being broadcast across the nation?
Whoever is funding this asshole needs to be exposed.
Everyone is looking at the event. Expand your view and start looking at the big picture. What was the reaction to this event. Who initiated that reaction? THis is another wagging the dog event just like Vegas was and many many others just like it. Jessie Smollet comes to mind. THat asshat didn't come up with that by himself yet we never here about his sister banging Booker who is gay

Reactions: FishinGuns
Yeah, why is Sullivan walking around and not charged? I think this video is a really good "analysis" of the scene as it played out at the window

And the guy in the trapper hat who breaks the window sure resembles this guy who happens to be "friends" with Sullivan on social media sites

Yeah, why is Sullivan walking around and not charged? I think this video is a really good "analysis" of the scene as it played out at the window

And the guy in the trapper hat who breaks the window sure resembles this guy who happens to be "friends" with Sullivan on social media sites

Wow that is very interesting to say the least. Certainly more video that I had seen before.....

You know what I find "interesting"?

Politifact "fact checks" and finds mostly false the facebook post claim - "Says left-wing activist John Sullivan “incited (the) insurgence of (the) US Capitol.”

But yet John Sullivan has the twitter handle "Insurgence USA".
insurgance.jpg

Here is his site. (They are the same) Watch the video on loop on home page. While the guy is smashing the window there are 2 Capitol Police Officers (note the patches on their jacket sleeve) standing with their backs against the wall. (One is ducking as glass is flying) Ashley can be seen walking right in front of them both as she moves towards the window. If this door were the "red line", gotta wonder why neither of them made any attempt to top her. The ducking one actually has to move for her to get to the window. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Reactions: FishinGuns