• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

Unbelievable that a mayor, much less any public servant, would not just publicly talk like that, but would do so with pride and joy. Instead of apologizing, she instead is demanding an apology from Facebook on their decision to 'censor' her.

For those of you who haven't been to Charlottesville VA, it is a beautiful semi-urban city with a great lifestyle, strong economy and rich history. It has been repeatedly cited as one of America's "best places to live." The University of Virginia remains one of the finest architectural achievements of the country, designed by no other than President Jefferson. It greatly saddens me that its citizens would vote (and probably reelect) such an embarrassing person to represent their fine American city.

President Trump said some things that I thought unhelpful, but this leader has taken the political garbage to a new level. If C'ville is a c*m stain, what town merits her praise? Camden NJ? Southside Chicago? Compton CA?

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Unbelievable that a mayor, much less any public servant, would not just publicly talk like that, but would do so with pride and joy. Instead of apologizing, she instead is demanding an apology from Facebook on their decision to 'censor' her.

For those of you who haven't been to Charlottesville VA, it is a beautiful semi-urban city with a great lifestyle, strong economy and rich history. It has been repeatedly cited as one of America's "best places to live." The University of Virginia remains one of the finest architectural achievements of the country, designed by no other than President Jefferson. It greatly saddens me that its citizens would vote (and probably reelect) such an embarrassing person to represent their fine American city.

President Trump said some things that I thought unhelpful, but this leader has taken the political garbage to a new level. If C'ville is a c*m stain, what town merits her praise? Camden NJ? Southside Chicago? Compton CA?
The 'Grounds' of UVA (main campus with the Rotunda, Pavilions, and Lawn) was declared by the AAA (American Association of Architects) as the #1 outstanding example of original American architecture. When I attended (grad '95') we consistently competed with UC Berkeley as the top public university. Now that we've gotten two very liberal, wimpy Presidents, we're down to #3, and its full of liberal turd academicians. The current president wouldn't allow the 21 gun salute on Memorial Day but after complaints from alumni reneged on his ban. They use blanks for crying out loud.

On the positive side we were the 2019 NCAA National Champs in basketball and just won the women's NCAA swimming National Championship. In the 90's we three peated in Soccer and won the championship4 out of 5 years. Great baseball and Crew teams as well.

This bag of trash, walker, has been playing her game for a few years now. Led a movement to rename Preston Ave (named after a slave owner) Presto Avenue (after a slave). go figure. Good for Facebook, they finally got one right.

1616703969406.png

First rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club. Waiting on the 4am Biden bump. Fairfax is going to fuck VA.

Lead was 250k 20 min ago. It's 185k now.

Until mcauliff concedes it ain't over,

Latest numbers?

Without putting the cart before the horse, what 2A policies would Youngkin need to implement to un-do what Blackface did in VA? Better yet, what reversals would he need to do?

D,

Thats hard…like taxes and inflation, never go back. But…private party sales going via FFL, limitations on the number of handgun purchases per month, and localites being less able to declare gun free zones would be a start.

Z

wifey & i both voted yesterday in the rain! younkin's first order of business needs to be to get us back to state pre-emption on firearms/concealed carry.. having different rules for every town, city, county etc is horrible. no more gun free zone bullsh1t.

Without putting the cart before the horse, what 2A policies would Youngkin need to implement to un-do what Blackface did in VA? Better yet, what reversals would he need to do?
Get rid of the universal background check. I doubt if he'll try to do that though.

wifey & i both voted yesterday in the rain! younkin's first order of business needs to be to get us back to state pre-emption on firearms/concealed carry.. having different rules for every town, city, county etc is horrible. no more gun free zone bullsh1t.

Amen to that.

Reactions: Snuby642
D,

Thats hard…like taxes and inflation, never go back. But…private party sales going via FFL, limitations on the number of handgun purchases per month, and localites being less able to declare gun free zones would be a start.

Z

While we won Gov, and took back the House of Delegates. The Dems still control the State Senate.

Don't expect much progress on bad gun laws being repealed for a few years.

But, we stopped more bad laws from getting created which is a win.

Reactions: ZY100