• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Virginia Intends to Ban Suppressors--Now What Do I Do???

Definitely post up the groups that plan to organize

I'll support fighting this any way I can

Reactions: TACC
Please also post emails, websites, phone numbers, names and mailing addresses to the individuals proposing and/or supporting this ban so we know where to send stuff

I am deeply disappointed to find so many keyboard commandos on this forum calling all the rest of us pussies for not "doing something" about Governor elect Blackface and/or some other item on the ever lengthening list of offenses against my beloved Constitution.
Don't worry, I will check tonight's news to see if any of the chairborne have "done something" or if they are just loudmouth pussies who foolishly draw the wrong kind of attention to themselves. AKA "drama queens"

Start looking for any sort of militia to join. Nobody is going to act alone and go on the offensive. They would be labelled a terrorist. Only way anything will ever truly happen, is if a person can rally, and lead. I think that is the only way anything will ever truly happen. Even then, I doubt many would truly show up, but it would kick things off. It would take the GOA and NRA to say fuck it, we are a civilian army now. Then figuring out where to go from there on how to actually get the militias together.

But who knows, I might wake up and see on the news that there is a militia occupation of the Virginian capital.

My state (MI) has a militia, but it's definitely not very well organized.
I wish Virginia gun owners good luck.

First thing you have to do is show up to the capital when it's time. And get as many others as you can. Lots of lazy or "I'm too busy" kinda guys out there. Skip and move on to the next one, but get them to show up. And then don't forget about your asshole "friend" who was too busy and never let him live it down until he actually shows up to the next one if it's not too late. Peer pressure bitches. Lots of keyboard warriors need to get off their computer and spend a couple hours on a Saturday to go down to the capitol. I understand it's not always close or easy but nothing worth having ever is.

And remember, there's others like me thinking about you and your resolve half way around the country. You have my support.

And take your daughter when you go. :geek:

2012. We showed up en masse. They still passed magazine limits that the entire state of LEOs refuses to enforce. You can buy 30 round AR mags freely in just about any non-chain gun store. Sometimes they call it a "rebuild kit" which is just a mag disassembled that you put back together. :geek:
IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

First thing you have to do is show up to the capital when it's time. And get as many others as you can. Lots of lazy or "I'm too busy" kinda guys out there. Skip and move on to the next one, but get them to show up. And then don't forget about your asshole "friend" who was too busy and never let him live it down until he actually shows up to the next one if it's not too late. Peer pressure bitches. Lots of keyboard warriors need to get off their computer and spend a couple hours on a Saturday to go down to the capitol. I understand it's not always close or easy but nothing worth having ever is.

And remember, there's others like me thinking about you and your resolve half way around the country. You have my support.

And take your daughter when you go. :geek:

2012. We showed up en masse. They still passed magazine limits that the entire state of LEOs refuses to enforce. You can buy 30 round AR mags freely in just about any non-chain gun store. Sometimes they call it a "rebuild kit" which is just a mag disassembled that you put back together. :geek:
View attachment 7180379

View attachment 7180380
Yep, we need to get as many people together as possible to go to the Capitol. Write every (on the fence democrat) in your district and join up with a gun group who plans to show up in huge numbers.
We truly need people from all over to say, No More Stripping Away Our Rights!
We have to mean it though, you have to want it. PRESSURE, PRESSURE PRESSURE
That's the first step

I feel like there could be some benefit in reminding the public that suppressors 1. are practically never used in commission of a crime, 2. require not only a NICS background check like any firearm but also a multi-month background check by and approval from BATFE, 3. are federally registered with BATFE, and 4. are widely available in hugely gun-restricted Europe as cash-and-carry accessories.

Suppressors are currently regulated exactly the same way as fully automatic machine guns and how many in the Everytown camp wish to regulate civilian ownership of semi-automatic detachable magazine rifles...but Virginia Democrats want to outlaw them?

That undermines the "nobody wants to take your guns, we just want to save the children and reduce mass shootings" trope so frequently used to convince suburban and exurban voters and could be the basis for talking points in the media.

Let's be real, the progressives have WaPo and ABC7 and WTOP to repeatedly further their message (hear it enough and people begin to think its true) and will be doing so en masse; ASA and NRA and every other national and state alphabet needs to be doing the same.

I've been to the legislative day at the General Assembly they have in January and talked with Democratic legislators about various issues related to my livelihood. I have written my state and federal representatives over the years. All have towed the party line and did not support what they view as Republican issues.

I don't see that changing over gun issues that are so much in the spotlight now. To be honest I don't think a huge rally of 2nd ammendment supporters in camouflage would sway their opinion. They will just see a bunch of gun nuts they view as rednecks.

But I will be in touch with my representatives once again pointing out that for me, I use a suppressor as a tool for deer damage control. In my area it's the only control method that works as the Game department is reluctant to expand the hunting season.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I've been to the legislative day at the General Assembly they have in January and talked with Democratic legislators about various issues related to my livelihood. I have written my state and federal representatives over the years. All have towed the party line and did not support what they view as Republican issues.

I don't see that changing over gun issues that are so much in the spotlight now. To be honest I don't think a huge rally of 2nd ammendment supporters in camouflage would sway their opinion. They will just see a bunch of gun nuts they view as rednecks.

But I will be in touch with my representatives once again pointing out that for me, I use a suppressor as a tool for deer damage control. In my area it's the only control method that works as the Game department is reluctant to expand the hunting season.
Rally's are and have been a show of strength. It tells our corrupt public servants that we stand strong.
Yet, you are correct in that we need every tool available to fight this cancer that is the anti-gun liberals who only want to ban everything.

IDK...You could attempt to initiate a "Recall" petition against those politicians that are attempting to stomp on your 2nd Amendment rights. There's also the "Deprivation of rights under the color of law" Title 18 U.S.C. 242 that they can be charged with. Again IDK...

Recalls are great because it forces them to put all their energy and money into defending the recall. You'll likely not get a recall but you will kick the gun bans down the road a ways.

Well it's on you, either you become the next California. Do you bend over and take this shit so that it continues to spread to the rest of the country, or do you organize like minded individuals and stand in protests against tyranny? The Choice is yours, as are your excuses.

Unfortunately, rallies and phone calls/ emails aren't going to be enough. That's not to say don't write or call, but it has to go bigger, by everyone. You/we have to find a way to make the otherside break, or atleast bend to almost the point of breaking. I wish I had the answer of how. The only thing that comes to mind is boycotts on large scales. When gas prices got way out of hand, there used to be organized gas-outs. Depending on enough people participating, it would work. Something to that affect needs to be done. Find out what hurts the otherside, and exploit it.

Reactions: deersniper
Unfortunately, rallies and phone calls/ emails aren't going to be enough. That's not to say don't write or call, but it has to go bigger, by everyone. You/we have to find a way to make the otherside break, or atleast bend to almost the point of breaking. I wish I had the answer of how. The only thing that comes to mind is boycotts on large scales. When gas prices got way out of hand, there used to be organized gas-outs. Depending on enough people participating, it would work. Something to that affect needs to be done. Find out what hurts the otherside, and exploit it.
Yes, we have to look at just about every option available.
But if we can't even rally people for this cause then how could we ever take a real stand.
The only thing dems like more than bans is the power they hold.
Va isn't lopsided, this is the first time they've had control in over 26 years, that better worry Northam and his minions.
Sad but this may just awaken the beasts who've gotten complacent.

Last edited:
Defend yourself and your property. When the shooting starts I bet many will come to your aid from around the country.

You guys need to organize and tell them to fuck off.

Sometimes violence is the answer

Peaceful protests got us all these bs guns laws. And Obamacare and all the other shit shoved down our throats

If you want feeedom flaunt it like the faggots. Mass non compliance isn’t the answer. We should all drill third holes and tell the tyrants to get fucked. Put some stocks on our pistols and shirt barrels on our rifles while we are at it.

30024377-FD99-4A4C-8FF6-81429A3AFF73.png

Initially, you should communicate to your newly elected leadership the statistics related to suppressor use in crimes.

Only an idiot thinks this is about public safety. It is about tyrant safety so they can do what they want. It’s about power. Power to the state.

Just like Obamacare isn’t about helping people with health care.
And public schools aren’t about helping children learn.
It’s all about more control. .gov is evil.

When the night to bury your guns has come, the dawn to dig them up has passed.

Lol and who will support him ? The gun community made up of elitists and fudds?
There will be laughter and “he should have followed the law”. “You should respect law enforcement they are just doing their job” “he became a prohibited person not following the law he had it coming “ etc etc

Start looking for any sort of militia to join. Nobody is going to act alone and go on the offensive. They would be labelled a terrorist. Only way anything will ever truly happen, is if a person can rally, and lead. I think that is the only way anything will ever truly happen. Even then, I doubt many would truly show up, but it would kick things off. It would take the GOA and NRA to say fuck it, we are a civilian army now. Then figuring out where to go from there on how to actually get the militias together.

But who knows, I might wake up and see on the news that there is a militia occupation of the Virginian capital.

My state (MI) has a militia, but it's definitely not very well organized.
I wish Virginia gun owners good luck.
Locals and feds will be spending lots of your tax money infiltrating these.
Lone wolf militias are the way of the future

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Any freedom loving patriots from VA are welcome to move here to NC. We need to push out the lefties we have here. I'd happily swap them for your guys. They can take their commie ways up to VA.

I've skimmed this thread

I would ask who will enforce the change in the law since they are changing a Federal law? Your property is registered at a Federal level. If the State decides to change their position, I would think that this would be a great court case and an immediate injunction would be in play.
Has this ever occurred prior in any other state? Answer is no to the best of my knowledge.
Being that no one will enforce the law, I wouldn't worry too much
Shoot them in the face repeatedly if all else fails

I've skimmed this thread

I would ask who will enforce the change in the law since they are changing a Federal law? Your property is registered at a Federal level. If the State decides to change their position, I would think that this would be a great court case and an immediate injunction would be in play.
Has this ever occurred prior in any other state? Answer is no to the best of my knowledge.
Being that no one will enforce the law, I wouldn't worry too much
Shoot them in the face repeatedly if all else fails
No one will enforce the law ?

You’re smoking crack

Cops in my town won't, they don't want to get shot by a bunch of Hicks.

Few will....but it will never get to that point

As I said previously, to the best of my knowledge revocation of the ability to own an NFA weapon at a state level has never happened.

It would be a logistical nightmare. It would be nothing other than confiscation. Confiscation of personal property that can cause significant death to people that are trying to confiscate. You think the men in blue or the ATF are going to walk in to take your machine-gun? Please...

Even Bernie Sanders, the poster boy “progressive” came out and said confiscation and “buy backs” were unconstitutional.

Of course, always be viligant; part of me thinks these stupid leftist motherfuckers now in power in Virginia will actually try it. Leftists always try to out-do each other when it comes to infringing upon the 2A.

Let them learn the hard way that shit won’t fly.

Few will....but it will never get to that point

As I said previously, to the best of my knowledge revocation of the ability to own an NFA weapon at a state level has never happened.

It would be a logistical nightmare. It would be nothing other than confiscation. Confiscation of personal property that can cause significant death to people that are trying to confiscate. You think the men in blue or the ATF are going to walk in to take your machine-gun? Please...
Yes. No one is enforcing red flag laws. Or coming out and taking registered guns after the state deems you have committed a prohibiting offense.

Yes. No one is enforcing red flag laws. Or coming out and taking registered guns after the state deems you have committed a prohibiting offense.

LOL...you're talking NFA not some dumb ass red flag laws...major difference. You paid a tax on the property to the US Federal Government. Little bit of a different construct

Have no real desire to argue with you or anyone else. You won't change my mind and I won't change yours.

Reactions: Sierra770
I feel like there could be some benefit in reminding the public that suppressors 1. are practically never used in commission of a crime.....
Totally agree, but expect to respond to the fact that the VA Beach asshat used a suppressed .45 pistol. For me, the reality is that NFA weapons are the ultimate example of responsible gun ownership and one bad apple can’t spoil that truth.

Totally agree, but expect to respond to the fact that the VA Beach asshat used a suppressed .45 pistol. For me, the reality is that NFA weapons are the ultimate example of responsible gun ownership and one bad apple can’t spoil that truth.
if dems really cared about saving lives, alcohol (and cars) would be banned in response to drunk driving deaths, and cell phones (and cars) would be banned in response to distracted driving deaths. the 'one bad apple' apparently only applies when guns are involved.

You know that is what they said, but I have never seen them release a photo of said suppressor.

Also, the only reports I’ve seen, when asked about when and how he purchased the weapons and suppressor, have stated all were purchased legally giving the date of handgun purchase but saying that the date of suppressor purchase could not be obtained.

Given the process to purchase an NFA item this seems hard to believe

I am curious how many of the democrats think everyone will turn in the all stuff they want to ban. Have they given thought how to handle the thousands of individuals who will not comply? I am sure they will say "look how many lives we are saving by exposing the lawless citizens who won't comply with the common sense gun laws.

You know that is what they said, but I have never seen them release a photo of said suppressor.

Also, the only reports I’ve seen, when asked about when and how he purchased the weapons and suppressor, have stated all were purchased legally giving the date of handgun purchase but saying that the date of suppressor purchase could not be obtained.

Given the process to purchase an NFA item this seems hard to believe
You are right about that, I almost didn’t comment on the 45 because it’s not well substantiated. But it is in the public imagination.

A post above had a comment about a federally permitted NFA item never having been confiscated on a state level. That is worth some more research.

Civil disobedience (aka ignoring the law) and good old fashioned capitalism are the answers. The more people who own items that are troublesome to prohibitionists, the more people will be motivated to just ignore the laws. At some point it becomes unenforceable. No matter what state you're in, it's in your best interest to convince a friend to buy an AR and a supressor. Get their skin in the game.

Reactions: Bob2650
You'll be grandfathered in. Ex post facto laws are unconstitutional and will be struck down in the US Supreme Court.

So if you had slaves before the ratification of the 13th amendment you got to keep them?

Watch the entire video. The end is the best.

"don't give a fuck!"

To be sure. You can own, possess and use "high capacity" magazines. EVERYTHING you owned prior to July 1st, 2013 is grandfather in but cannot be "transferred" in the state of Colorado. It was so poorly written originally, they disallowed everyone, read LEO, from possessing "high capacity" mags. They let some pro gunners in to help "rewrite" the law and they slipped in the rebuild 'clause'. :geek:

Edit: There's no way to determine when a magazine is/was produced. Magpul refused to implement date etching in their molding process then left the state. I bought and gifted countless mags for my wife and kids prior to the law going into effect.

You should rally at least 1 Thousand legal suppressor owners in the state, and walk on the state capitol and hold a peaceful but OPEN CARRY demonstration rally.