• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Visiting Vegas

reflexnz

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2008
new zealand
Hello,

I am planning a visit to Vegas in June, I would be keen to do a little shooting of something more exotic than we are allowed here in New Zealand, i am thinking machine guns mainly, I did a search here and found out The Gun Store might not be the best place to go, can anybody with Vegas knowledge suggest any alternative places i can shoot something large or full auto?

Cheers Mike

Re: Visiting Vegas

There is also a place called Practical to Tactical on Blue Diamond Rd. I think the rent full autos. There is also Discount Firearms near Desert Inn on Industrial Rd, I think they may do it as well. You can try American Shooters. I know they rent, dunno bout full auto though. They are at Spring Mountain on Arville, and another location on Boulder Hwy in Henderson. You could also try Center Mass Firearms on Boulder Hwy in Henderson as well. Check out their website and see what they got.

I went to the Gunstore last year, it was great!
If I come in Vegas again I will visit them again.
I shot the M249 SAW, Shotgun and MP5.

It is expensive, 120 dollars in 15 minutes! But it's worth the money!
and they have nice girls at the entrance!

If possible, visit Vegas with memorial day, the show in old Vegas was really impressive!

The gun store doesn't have anything too great FS.....You could check out Citadel gun and Safe if you have some free time!

Wow the Clark County Shooting Park looks awesome, i doubt they would ever consider building something like that here, mind you we only have a total 3 million people here so looks like that place could cover the entire countries shooting needs.. I plan on gettting to as many gun shops as i can just to drool over the hardware, its a shame i cant take some home with me. Looks like American shooters is probably the winner so far... Im interested in what a dive bar is though?

MIke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im interested in what a dive bar is though?

MIke</div></div>

Come out to Pahrump, thats all we've go here. Dive bar....the more you drink the better she'll look, and the less you'll itch the next day.