• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

VOLUME magnum shooters running chargemasters

JByrd

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2010
north ga,usa,
i was dropping charges on 100+ rounds of 300wm with my chargemaster and as many of you know this is a slow process.so i had this scoop and a jug of h1000 handy.

hit dispense, dump scoop "appx 40 grains" into pan while dispensing starts, dump pan into case funnel,replace pan, while scale settles to "0" fill scoop again.

repeat process. this saves A TON of time. there is just enough time to do all the steps, no waiting. throws faster than 308win
simple and effective
powder1174.jpg

Re: VOLUME magnum shooters running chargemasters

Have you messed with your speed settings? I use H1000 and throw a charge of 76g's and i always say how its suprisingly fast, but i have tweaked my settings, before the tweaking, it was very slow...

Re: VOLUME magnum shooters running chargemasters

I don't really wanna monkey with settings,I've heard some horror stories about getting em jacked up. I ve looked@ doin it,but its a lotta button pushing and I don't want to screw it up. This is simple and it works,but to each his own.