• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Vortex Razor 5-20x50 HD at SWFA.com....(LL review)

Re: New Vortex Razor 5-20x50 HD at SWFA (PICS)

Dammit the suspense sucks

every post without content is like a kick in the balls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I haven't even looked at the video yet, but man, it was fucking cool. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The still image I shot is just incredible. It's a prize winner. </div></div>

Tease!

I can't wait.

do_want.jpg

Okay, this is all I'm gonna say until I finish the video because it is just too damn good to spoil.

SH-Vortex1.jpg

Feel free to discuss among yourselves...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

SH-Vortex1.jpg

Feel free to discuss among yourselves... </div></div>

Your barrel's too short.

oh I like where this is going

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, this is all I'm gonna say until I finish the video because it is just too damn good to spoil.

SH-Vortex1.jpg

Feel free to discuss among yourselves... </div></div>

Should have used some Kinepak with detcord. Now that would have been really interesting.

"Okay, this is all I'm gonna say until I finish the video because it is just too damn good to spoil." then picture.=?

See picture of scope mounted on my rifle.

See picture of scope's NEW HOME, mounted on my rifle?

Does that Razor look really crooked in it's rings?

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does that Razor look really crooked in it's rings?

John </div></div>

LL mounts all his scopes like that to counteract spin drift.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does that Razor look really crooked in it's rings?

John </div></div>

LL mounts all his scopes like that to counteract spin drift. </div></div>OK. That was good.
wink.gif

John

LL does that so that he can dial windage and elevation all in one adjustment. The man is on the leading edge, a true visionary!

I thought it was to counter act the effect of jupiter. The moon be damned.

gotchya, I was starting to think quantam mechanics and the acceleration of the universe

Okay, gonna try to have the video uploaded today, until then,

SH-Vortex2.jpg

Continue to discuss... and I should see the bidding numbers go up on this scope.

When the video is finished I will start a new post.

Ha, that is greatness. But can it take compressed air on a dusty lens!

Damn...........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Crap!!! That's hollywood shit right there! </div></div>
no kidding

The covers were blown open. Believe me, they were shut, and after, we had to search for one of them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rifles Only</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The covers were blown open. Believe me, they were shut, and after, we had to search for one of them</div></div>

Damn. Shitty scope covers. I knew this was a piece of junk.

How'd the duracoat fair? I would have picked something wearing krylon for kamikaze duty.

Note to self.... Don't ever send Frank another scope and tell him he has carte blanche.

Censored.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note to self.... Don't ever send Frank another scope and tell him he has carte blanche.

Censored.gif
</div></div>

I think you might have lost some bidders on your slightly used scope
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note to self.... Don't ever send Frank another scope and tell him he has carte blanche.

Censored.gif
</div></div>

I think you might have lost some bidders on your slightly used scope
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Nonsense. It has a warranty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I should see the bidding numbers go up on this scope.
</div></div>

Where do we bid?

The first video is almost done, it's rendering which is an hour or so, then I will have to follow it up with the second more detailed video, that actually explains a bit more.

But the first one is looking good... today depending on the upload time.

I'm guessing the end of video 2 shows the hapless Razor strapped to a tactical nuke. So much for the warranty...

John

FYI, no need to try out the warranty, I'm gonna go finish up the few boxes of 260 I have left using that same combination before I send it back... might as well shoot the rifle while the video is rendering.

Awesome pic! Just when throwing a scope off a building isn't enough. Tannerite is now going to be the new standard by which all scopes are tested. lol

Does S&B, USO, NF or PR warranty against those sneaky tannerite bombs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm gonna go finish up the few boxes of 260 I have left using that same combination </div></div>

I take it that means it passed with flying colors.
wink.gif

John