• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

If only the grip fit me on the TCS/Manners in general. I can't get a good 90 degree on it, I run my ACC grip all the way forward which feels good to me.

Need a 22" MTU to clear this chassis... Wanted to test it out in a full length to see how much weight savings I could do and still get balance. It's sitting at 17.5lbs right now. Going to drop another .5lbs by going back to the Razor HD AMG.

1611886621438.png

Yeah dude, you didn't get the memo?! It's all TCS & Foundations now.

As proof that I know what I'm talking about, my TCS is on order right now, haha!
Making the move to stocks myself as well. Have a Foundation Centurion on order that will get mated up with a new 20" MTU barreled action on order with Vudoo.

Reactions: J-Ham
16.5 in a BA barely long enough!

Attachments

• 20210105_143535.jpg
    20210105_143535.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 88
If only the grip fit me on the TCS/Manners in general. I can't get a good 90 degree on it, I run my ACC grip all the way forward which feels good to me.

Need a 22" MTU to clear this chassis... Wanted to test it out in a full length to see how much weight savings I could do and still get balance. It's sitting at 17.5lbs right now. Going to drop another .5lbs by going back to the Razor HD AMG.

View attachment 7540811
I have a 22" in an ACC with only the internal forend weights and a NF ATACR 7-35 sitting on top. Balances right in front of the magwell. I could drop the 2 internal weights closest to the magwell to drop weight and shift the balance a little further forward. Haven't weighed in either config, but it's manageable.

I’m at 17.5lb in the TCS. She thicccc

Yeh it'll be close to 19 when done and balanced.

I have a 22" in an ACC with only the internal forend weights and a NF ATACR 7-35 sitting on top. Balances right in front of the magwell. I could drop the 2 internal weights closest to the magwell to drop weight and shift the balance a little further forward. Haven't weighed in either config, but it's manageable.

I plan putting an xlr 3-slot m-lok weight on the mirage shield, removing 2 of the internals, and putting an extra pair of externals, and swapping to my razor hd amg. This should put me with a good balance about 2" from magwell and still be at around 17.5lbs.

Reactions: Krob95
My new V-22 arrived this week; 18" kukri, B&A 2-stage, KRG Bravo... and I haven't been this stoked about a gun in a long time! An AMG is coming off of a centerfire and getting mounted tonight while I try to figure out the perfect optic for it. Range day for break-in and pics tomorrow....

Mark993 I think the AMG will be very nice on your Vudoo.I have an ZC 4x20 on mine and the combo is so sweet.

Between the Ace and Bartlein Barrels what is the reason to go with one over the other? Is there any differences I should know about?

I have a Gen1 V22 18" Kukri Bartlein with thousands of rounds on it and it's pure joy. But my next V22 will likely be an ACE 20" MTU, just because it's nice to try something new and I trust Vudoo isn't choosing anything worse than Bartlein.

Mark993 I think the AMG will be very nice on your Vudoo.I have an ZC 4x20 on mine and the combo is so sweet.
It might be perfect.... but my 25CM needs a scope too! If I can scratch up the funds, I might just order a ZCO for the CM and leave the AMG on the Vudoo. I also have a NX8 4-32 on an airgun for a side-by-side comparison tomorrow, so it's all really a work in progress for now.

16 weeks... Ouch! Plenty of time to read thru this whole thread and learn... that's what kept me distracted during the wait. So thanks to everyone who posted (especially with pictures) and I hope to contribute myself in short order!

Reactions: Defender32
I’m limited to where I can take pictures inside, outside is not an option 😂 I’ll take a nice picture of it tomorrow, just for you! Lol

Reactions: littlepod
I forgot I switched some stuff around. I am currently running my Vudoo in the Hybrid Chassis, the top rifle in the picture. This is the Ares ETR not the Cronus BTR. This is a 40 MOA Rail. The Hybrid does not have a Bridge. This barrel is the Kukuri profile ARC High Rings with sunshade.

The bottom rifle is a MPA 6.5 CM in the BA Comp Chassis with the Bridge and a Cronus BTR with a sunshade, which will unscrew for removal with the bridge in place. This is a 20 MOA Rail. I put them next to each other so you could see the differences. Both scopes have a 34MM tube and 56MM Objective lenses. Both of the Diopter are screwed out to where I run them. View attachment 7532921
Dumb question time-what are those corded items hanging from the scope base?

Can the Vudoo fit without modification into the MDT chassis offerings?

Last edited:
Those are Data Card Holder from YowTech. I don’t have ant experience with MDT Chassis, but it should fit a short action Remington 700 chassis. Check with them or Vudoo.

Reactions: mark5pt56
Dumb question time-what are those corded items hanging from the scope base?

Can the Vudoo fit without modification into the MDT chassis offerings?

I can vouch for the ACC as I've run my Vudoo in many ACC chassis.. No modifications necessary, and the default ACC mag latch fits the magazine perfectly.

I’m limited to where I can take pictures inside, outside is not an option 😂 I’ll take a nice picture of it tomorrow, just for you! Lol
Not sure what you are using for a dope card holder but I made a bunch of these if you wast one

Attachments

• 90CB3A74-2D51-41DD-9AA9-4361B5854289.jpeg
    90CB3A74-2D51-41DD-9AA9-4361B5854289.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 141
  • C893B3C4-3470-44AB-A809-C046371EC87A.jpeg
    C893B3C4-3470-44AB-A809-C046371EC87A.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 130

The new iPhones take really good pictars.

What can't be seen in this photo is the 30 MPH winds we were shooting in this morning and Kody's rifle was giving him fits so he pulled out his beautiful Vudoo to make himself feel better. Don't feel too sorry for him, he's rolling a TT in favor of a ZCO and his other shit is just as nice. So, crocodile tears only for him fellas. 🤠

Thanks again Kody, and Steve, for having us out. It was great regardless of that howling wind. Man it was blowing.

Reactions: Krob95
The new iPhones take really good pictars.

What can't be seen in this photo is the 30 MPH winds we were shooting in this morning and Kodi's rifle was giving him fits so he pulled out his beautiful Vudoo to make himself feel better. Don't feel too sorry for him, he's rolling a TT in favor of a ZCO and his other shit is just as nice. So, crocodile tears only for him fellas. 🤠

Thanks again Kodi, and Steve, for having us out. It was great regardless of that howling wind. Man it was blowing.
FIFY 😂

had a blast today, minus messing up 100rds of 6CM.

Preliminary result with the vudoo in the manners is good, no feeding issues. Will do more testing later on this week

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I’m really liking this new Manners stock. I have a friend with one and really like the feel. I’ve got my rifle in an MPA chassis though and I just can’t justify the cost of a new stock when mine functions so well. Maybe when I hit Lotto I will get one though and maybe another Vudoo to go in it.

Reactions: littlepod
I’m really liking this new Manners stock. I have a friend with one and really like the feel. I’ve got my rifle in an MPA chassis though and I just can’t justify the cost of a new stock when mine functions so well. Maybe when I hit Lotto I will get one though and maybe another Vudoo to go in it.
That's my situation. Really hard for me to justify a new stock when my current one does everything I need. Maybe if I get some strange windfall of cash that doesn't have to anything specific!

Hey a $1400 stimulus check might fit the bill. We are trying to stimulate the economy right 😊. Unfortunately I don’t think my wife would see that the same way I do.

• Haha
Reactions: BushyAR15
Here's my crappy iPhone pics from the range yesterday.... I'm a lousy photographer, but will try for a more glamorous pose next time I'm out!

Initial impressions are off the charts... this rifle shot everything from Std+ to Midas into nice ragged holes at 50yd, and I claim all responsibility for what variance was present. Everything was sent through the El Camino as well, so it will come off for serious groups.

My AMG would almost-not-quite focus at 25yd, so I'm thinking about swapping it for the NX8 on an air rifle. Any other suggestions for a mid-to-high quality scope that will focus down to about 10yd or so? I really like the finicky factor of the NX8 on the airgun, as it works great for range finding. Just might be too finicky for the V-22 though, as it's range of capability is much greater and will probably be used with a LRF. I would also like to keep the weight reasonable, as the balance with the AMG felt good. Maybe that March High Master that's due out soon, or ?!?
IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2722.JPG

Here's my crappy iPhone pics from the range yesterday.... I'm a lousy photographer, but will try for a more glamorous pose next time I'm out!

Initial impressions are off the charts... this rifle shot everything from Std+ to Midas into nice ragged holes at 50yd, and I claim all responsibility for what variance was present. Everything was sent through the El Camino as well, so it will come off for serious groups.

My AMG would almost-not-quite focus at 25yd, so I'm thinking about swapping it for the NX8 on an air rifle. Any other suggestions for a mid-to-high quality scope that will focus down to about 10yd or so? I really like the finicky factor of the NX8 on the airgun, as it works great for range finding. Just might be too finicky for the V-22 though, as it's range of capability is much greater and will probably be used with a LRF. I would also like to keep the weight reasonable, as the balance with the AMG felt good. Maybe that March High Master that's due out soon, or ?!?
View attachment 7542777
View attachment 7542782

What is that on front of your rimfire rifle? Modified suppressor something?

I had one from the group buy that I ended up selling, it required a lot of weight to get it to balance, up into the 19lb territory. It is pretty nice, though I run my grip pretty far forward so the grip was a little too far back for my liking.

Is anyone running or has played with a Grayboe NEO? Seems like I could get that thing to be a light balanced NRL22 working chassis for the Vudoo.

That's my situation. Really hard for me to justify a new stock when my current one does everything I need. Maybe if I get some strange windfall of cash that doesn't have to anything specific!

Hey a $1400 stimulus check might fit the bill. We are trying to stimulate the economy right 😊. Unfortunately I don’t think my wife would see that the same way I do.
I just really like my Bravo stock. I've considered changing but it works great for me.

Luckily for me, I shoot with Kodi often and get to see and touch his shit. Also luckily for me, Kodi has really good taste and likes the finer things when it comes to guns. He's also very kind and lets us finger fuck all his goodies. In fact, he encourages it. 🤠

There's other guys with nice shit too and they are also just as good at sharing as Kodi.

View attachment 7542777
View attachment 7542782
How well does your recoil sensed work strapped to the scope? I received mine a couple of weeks ago and have not used it yet.

I just really like my Bravo stock. I've considered changing but it works great for me.

Luckily for me, I shoot with Kodi often and get to see and touch his shit. Also luckily for me, Kodi has really good taste and likes the finer things when it comes to guns. He's also very kind and lets us finger fuck all his goodies. In fact, he encourages it. 🤠

There's other guys with nice shit too and they are also just as good at sharing as Kodi.
Always man, sharing and letting people check out the toys is half the fun!

Looks to be q’s suppressor. When did Vudoo change the bolt stop?
Bolt stops changed on the Gen two revision. The bolt has raceways on the back half of the bolt body behind the lugs.

Yep... Q El Camino suppressor on the Vudoo.... the 25 cal RAW is actually louder! Need to work on that... it's can is really poorly designed (and way to fat).

I'm with Jefe's Dope on the Bravo... ended up picking it to be similar to my 25CM with the same stock, and am totally digging both.

The Piet trigger is awesome... the "wire loop around the turret" drops the sensitivity for 22LR or other low recoil applications. He has some great video content that explains some of the tweaks and such. I was having trouble on the RAW, as adjusting the LabRADAR sensitivity to trigger with the shot made it impossible to work the action without triggering.... ended up turning the RADAR off then back on for each shot.

Has wait time been pretty accurate for you?
Date of order was 30NOV, and at that time it was 14 weeks....

Asking for a friend....😜

Cool, good to know. I'm just waiting for LH barreled action, 20" MTU.... the wait isn't all that bad, my RH V22 makes it easier.....

Has wait time been pretty accurate for you?
Date of order was 30NOV, and at that time it was 14 weeks....

Asking for a friend....😜

Slightly over estimates (+3 weeks) for 5+ barreled actions. All things considered (covid, work quality, order book, etc.) not too bad.

Reactions: Badjujuu