• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

Dave what camera system did you get to work with the ZCO, I have tried 2 with no success.

Tactacam. I’m using no rubber insert. I take the bolts out and spread the adapter. Then put the screws back. It barely fits.

Reactions: seansmd
I just wanted to post back some results. I had my Vudoo mounted in a TCS and the rounds would not feed at all. I contacted Manners and they generously and quickly sent me a new mag catch at no charge. I measured the catch that was in there and compared it to the new one. I slowly started filing with the catch in my vise. Installed, tried the mags, took it out, filed some more, etc. I got it to fit, and honestly was not a lot of filing. Needless to say, I'm thankful to a fantastic company like Manners to help me out. And I can't wait to get out this coming weekend with the Vudoo/TCS combo and do some shooting!

Question for anyone running a Leupold Mark 5 on their Vudoo. Do you struggle with the parallax only going to 75yds? I have a Mark 5 and am thinking of putting it on my vudoo when I get it but wasn’t sure how it would work at like 50yds with parallax only going to 75yds.

Question for anyone running a Leupold Mark 5 on their Vudoo. Do you struggle with the parallax only going to 75yds? I have a Mark 5 and am thinking of putting it on my vudoo when I get it but wasn’t sure how it would work at like 50yds with parallax only going to 75yds.

Like anything else, you’ll have to keep perfect edge to edge sight picture when you can’t eliminate parallax.

You can also contact the leupold custom shop. They were letting people send in optics and adjusting it so you can eliminate parallax at closer distances.

Reactions: Newbie2020
I have had a few MK5 scopes on my Vudoos and they all (I think 3 different scopes) completely corrected parallax at 50 yards, even down to 35 if I remember correctly.

Awesome! Thank you for the answers. I really want to put that optic on it but was worried it wouldn’t work as well at closer ranges. I might contact them and see if they can adjust it to 50yds. Although, from what I have been seeing on how accurate the Vudoo are I might be shooting at 100yds more often lol

If you shoot a NRL22 match, you'll be shooting at 25 yards. I can tell you when I leave my parallax at 50, on the clock, I more often than not will miss the 1/4" at 25 because I'm just not 100% perfect on the scope. I'm sure I can train more and make it work, but just something to think about.

Now I need to look at the TT... I just sold one of my ZCOs to get the Kahles DLR though. I think the ergos on the DLR look pretty tempting.
Let us know what you think of the new kahles!

Lol y’all will get first dibs at the tangent theta in a month when I decide I don’t want it anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I have a 40 rail and an Athlon Cronus BTR on a MPA Hybrid started with the medium and went to the high ARC rings. Everybody fits differently even to the same rifle. Hard to know until you try it.
Process of posting edit below.

Last edited:
Reactions: One Mile Up
I have a 40 rail and an Athlon Cronus BTR on a MPA Hybrid started with the medium and went to the high ARC rings. Everybody fits differently even to the same rifle. Hard to know until you try it.
Are you running a sunshade and the NV bridge? I have an MTU profile so I don't see why it wouldn't work on your gun.

Are you running a sunshade and the NV bridge? I have an MTU profile so I don't see why it wouldn't work on your gun.
I forgot I switched some stuff around. I am currently running my Vudoo in the Hybrid Chassis, the top rifle in the picture. This is the Ares ETR not the Cronus BTR. This is a 40 MOA Rail. The Hybrid does not have a Bridge. This barrel is the Kukuri profile ARC High Rings with sunshade.

The bottom rifle is a MPA 6.5 CM in the BA Comp Chassis with the Bridge and a Cronus BTR with a sunshade, which will unscrew for removal with the bridge in place. This is a 20 MOA Rail. I put them next to each other so you could see the differences. Both scopes have a 34MM tube and 56MM Objective lenses. Both of the Diopter are screwed out to where I run them.
EE83A3A9-46BD-48B6-855D-AA4D90995F53_1_105_c.jpeg

Ok, no more drip feeding, it's time for full fire hose.

The VGW V-22 is a true-to-scale mid-lock rimfire bolt action with integral recoil lug. One of the many unique features of this design is, for a mid-lock, there are no lug ways forward of the lug abutment in the receiver. The rail is MilStd 1913, available in 0, 25 and 30 MOA. The action is currently in full production and available from Vudoo Gun Works in St. George, UT.

Full_Size_Render_3399.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

This rifle has no finish on it yet and of course, it uses my AICS patterned magazine that is currently fielded in many 40X Repeater Conversions. The action is a direct drop in to any Rem700 Short Action Stock or Chassis, with the only accommodation being the ejection port is shorter than the standard Rem700/40X length port. Unlike the 40X Rimfire, the lugs in the VGW V-22 are concealed.

I'll be spending more time on the range tomorrow and will post video of it cycling, but it runs like a Swiss watch.

Thanks, Guys....

MB
I have a LH version in production now. I have NEVER looked forward to a rifle more than this one. Going all out top of the line on this build. Athlon Cronus, Cyke Bipod, Trigger Tech, MDT ACC Chassis and an integral Armtac suppressor.

Reactions: One Mile Up
What height scope rings for 56mm on a 40moa base?

If I had to do everything over again, I'd just go with 1.1" rings all the time for standard rifle setup. The whole trying to get it as low as possible is just an antiquated approach. 1.1" rings will clear all rifle setups that I've encountered. If you're talking about enclosed foreend, NV ridges then you'll want to just go with the standard 1.4-1.5" and be safe.

If I want to go "as low as humanly possible" which I regret doing, it's a 1" height for 40moa base and 2.5" objective diameter. Don't forget the objective size is related but it's not the same as the objective of the tube. So 56mm doesn't mean that your objective is 56mm. All of my 56mm scopes have an objective that is 2.45" to 2.6"

Reactions: Beachrider99
I thought I wanted lower rings and I have completely switched around to higher. You can't see how low the adjustable cheek pieces are on these MPA chassis. For my large noggin I could not get comfortable on the lower rings, but others do.

I thought I wanted lower rings and I have completely switched around to higher. You can't see how low the adjustable cheek pieces are on these MPA chassis. For my large noggin I could not get comfortable on the lower rings, but others do.

The higher the rings you go, the more natural your head position is...

I'm in the process of swapping all my .9" rings to 1.2.

Reactions: MLS2GO
I have a LH version in production now. I have NEVER looked forward to a rifle more than this one. Going all out top of the line on this build. Athlon Cronus, Cyke Bipod, Trigger Tech, MDT ACC Chassis and an integral Armtac suppressor.
What's your projected delivery time on the LH?

I ordered mine 30 November and was told about 14 weeks....

Also LH..

Does anyone have a fix for feeding issues with the magazine?

When I load up ten rounds I end up having issues with the nose of the round not being elevated enough to clear the front of the magazine.
I've disassembled and cleaned my polymer mag as well as bought a metal mag thinking that may alleviate the issue but both have the same problem. I've tried loading the magazines different ways to get the rounds to stack on each other correctly, but it seems like the only way to prevent it is to load it to 5 rounds.

Any tips?

Reactions: Badjujuu

When I load up ten rounds I end up having issues with the nose of the round not being elevated enough to clear the front of the magazine.
I've disassembled and cleaned my polymer mag as well as bought a metal mag thinking that may alleviate the issue but both have the same problem. I've tried loading the magazines different ways to get the rounds to stack on each other correctly, but it seems like the only way to prevent it is to load it to 5 rounds.

Any tips?
I had that issue with the aluminum mag. New follower helped. Also making sure that rounds are stacked correctly like you said, no issues since

Attachments

• 20201219_190109.jpg
    20201219_190109.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 63

Any tips?

@SirDrinksAlot

I believe vudoo posted a video about this very topic. I hope this link helps;

Reactions: JohnTheFisherman
.22LRFeeding.jpg

Definitely not a chassis/stock fit problem. You can see the tip of the round is blocked by the magazine due to the angle of the round.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
@SirDrinksAlot

I believe vudoo posted a video about this very topic. I hope this link helps;

Thanks for that video, just loaded up my mags how he demonstrated and I did not have the same issues. I've got a competition this sunday so hopefully this clears up my feeding issues.

Reactions: Milemarker28
Anyone have a pic of anything cerakoted “vudoo green”? Just got my vudoo and I’m not sure what color it is but I’m not loving it. Not sure if it’s worth emailing them about or not. I’d like to see what shade they sent me and what the other shade is first (they offer 2 shades of green but don’t have any example pics in the website)

Last edited:
Anyone have a pic of anything cerakoted “vudoo green”? Just got my vudoo and I’m not sure what color it is but I’m not loving it. Not sure if it’s worth emailing them about or not. I’d like to see what shade they sent me and what the other shade is first (they offer 2 shades of green but don’t have any example pics in the website)
Post a pic! I like the Vudoo green.

I’ll take it off your hands

Post a pic! I like the Vudoo green.
3C5E73F3-86BA-4CCC-9489-325227AB791B.jpeg

This is what they sent me. Not what I was expecting. I ordered “sniper green” which is a color that MPA offers. I didn’t realize vudoo paints the mpa chassis themselves so when I ordered a color they don’t offer they sent me one of their shades of green. I’m not sure if this is vudoo green or their OD green.

Yeah, the second if what I remember, more pea soup ish, lol. Vudoo will probably make it right for you if you want, but I'd shoot the hell out of that matrix, it looks great as is with the greyish tone.

Yeah, the second if what I remember, more pea soup ish, lol. Vudoo will probably make it right for you if you want, but I'd shoot the hell out of that matrix, it looks great as is with the greyish tone.
I don’t hate it. I’d just like to see what the other green they offer looks like before I go through the hassle of sending it back right after I waited 18 weeks to get it.

Reactions: StrayDog