• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo : How about we split the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time you’re poking me.

The first time you did that, I had to dig up your shitty group and as a result the Vudoo thread was bumped up after 6 month on RFC.

https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=978057&page=12

This is the second time you’re coming after me. For someone who denigrates RFC, I find that you’re there pretty often. On RFC you’re mellow. But over here, you’re very aggressive. I guess you feel empowered in presence of your ardent supporters. For some reason, it’s almost like you own half of the Vudoo company.

But do realize this.... You’re reasoning is flawed and your analytical skills are limited (poke me more and if I feel like it, I might elaborate on that). Trust me, you’re not doing any favors to Vudoo by continuing posting the way you do.

This is epic. You quote me, but reference a thread on another site that I have nothing to do with. Thank you for helping prove my point, Genius.

Love my Vudoo. Customer service is top notch. @RAVAGE88 is extremely responsive and helpful even if you do not purchase from them directly. Will be doing more business with them in the future.

This is epic. You quote me, but reference a thread on another site that I have nothing to do with. Thank you for helping prove my point, Genius.
Ok. Know I’m new here but I’m not new. There was a time before the internet when instant responses were not available. What this did was make a person think before they talked. Good times. Conversation was productive and not an online fist fight. Here’s a thought go back waaaay back to when you first shot. B-B gun air rifle whatever!!!! This is the feeling of our youth we all remember and cherish. No bird, rat, squirrel or rabbit ever said WTF? That was a .2. .3. .4. Group! I love shooting!

Reactions: Kevin1
OMFG,let’s all back the fuck away & not let this thread continue.

I often allow the story to tell itself, and not surprisingly, it is. I mentioned in this thread not long ago that anyone with serious questions (skeptical or not) reaches out to us and we spend a lot of time, as if they're the only thing we have to do all day, to answer questions, etc. I offered this to the OP and haven't heard from him. This thread remains just as disingenuous and "in-your-face" as it started and it has no real point or contribution to anything valid. We said it from the beginning, we're not for everyone and that's fine, we don't have to be. Our focus is on those that feed this sport through shear enthusiasm and have a genuine character in the pursuit of knowledge and performance. That's why our Mission Statement is what it is and we take it seriously....

“We envision and create the exceptional, employees with passion, products that exceed mission targets and relationships based on respect and consideration.”

MB

Out....

Simple really, if you don't believe the owners of these rifles get something else.
Being a bitch on the internet just proves you're a bitch.
By the posts I'd say the one calling everyone fanboys must be one of another platform.
Fucking ridiculous.

R

I often allow the story to tell itself, and not surprisingly, it is. I mentioned in this thread not long ago that anyone with serious questions (skeptical or not) reaches out to us and we spend a lot of time, as if they're the only thing we have to do all day, to answer questions, etc. I offered this to the OP and haven't heard from him. This thread remains just as disingenuous and "in-your-face" as it started and it has no real point or contribution to anything valid. We said it from the beginning, we're not for everyone and that's fine, we don't have to be. Our focus is on those that feed this sport through shear enthusiasm and have a genuine character in the pursuit of knowledge and performance. That's why our Mission Statement is what it is and we take it seriously....

“We envision and create the exceptional, employees with passion, products that exceed mission targets and relationships based on respect and consideration.”

MB

Out....

Head is still in your ass Mike.

Bought my Vudoo used. It has the Bartlein barrel and is the square bolt face version. I ran into a sporadic issue of the extractors holding onto empty brass to well. It would not eject them. @RAVAGE88 contacted me thru this forum and had me send to them. Even though it was a used gun they paid the freight both directions. Jill kept me advised as to when they got it and when they were shipping it back. There was a whopping ONE DAY turn-around! I didn't have time to get to the range today (arrived back yesterday) but have run a few rounds thru and all seems to be 100%.
How did it shoot the first time out? Well, but not .1" groups. I am not sure I was capable that day. DO I like the Vudoo? Yes, a lot. Will I rid myself of those others? No. My CZ455 with one of the last Federson barrels, a MR. Fly trigger and a few DIP parts all bedded and pillared into a Boyd's ATOne or the Ruger 10/22 complete with Kidd everything will be leaving my grasp any time soon. The Vudoo is a well thought out, well executed, solid feeling rifle that, regardless of how I or the ammo perform that day, is just plain fun to shoot.

MB

Out....

As mentioned, I already purchased an Anschutz 1710 HB and I'm not in the market for new 22lr (not for the next 6 month). This is why I didn't call you.

I honestly would rather not pursue any debates on this thread. It has become vile and I'd rather not participate going forward.

I edited the title of the thread and it's content to make it less "in your face". Hopefully it will help ease up the mood.

Reactions: Cofercr
Status
Not open for further replies.