• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wait time for WOA Varmint uppers?

tickled pink

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2010
Just north of Atlanta
What length of time have ya'll had to wait for complete varmint uppers from WOA? Were their time estimates fairly accurate? I ordered mine in the second week of February and was given an estimate of the middle of May. I'm getting itchy to see how it will shoot.

PS: HAPPY EASTER,

Last edited:
What length of time have ya'll had to wait for complete varmint uppers from WOA? Were their time estimates fairly accurate? I ordered mine in the second week of February and was given an estimate of the middle of May. I'm getting itchy to see how it will shoot.

PS: HAPPY EASTER,

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOURS AS WELL, BROTHER!

If that's what John and Co. told you would be the rough lead time on a complete upper...it'll be that within a month or so at most. They are generally pretty accurate with their estimated timeframes, with the only exception to that rule being during last years craziness which drove times well beyond what they wanted because of parts availability/scarceness, as well as order volumes which achieved new record levels of stupid! ;) Now that things have normalized (at least somewhat on most items in the AR world), I'd say that their estimates will be pretty much on target.

I believe I was quoted around 6 months for my complete varmint upper. Mine arrived in 4. A nice surprise.
I see the lead times have shrunk a bit. You will be happy with your upper. WOA doea a fantastic
job. Beautiful assembly, tight tolerances, perfect function so far. My upper feels like a solid piece of steel.

I put mine up on the boards here at the current **ROUND3 !!**, (100YARD), Semi-Auto, 6group, 30round SHOOTOUT!
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...00yard-semi-auto-6group-30round-shootout.html