• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WARNING ~ TR ~ My experience

Re: WARNING ~ TR ~ My experience

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So we don't offend the scouts....

v6knzd.jpg
</div></div>

Holy dogshit, is that pic from the Facebook page also?

Epic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _RJ_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So we don't offend the scouts....

v6knzd.jpg
</div></div>

Holy dogshit, is that pic from the Facebook page also?

Epic.</div></div>

Negative. Just from a meme generator.

Re: WARNING ~ tacticalrifles.net ~ My experience

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i do not work for tactical rifles, i am a United States Navy Corpsman stationed at quantico. i live 7 mins from the armory, the armoror is my next door neighbor we went to the shop to do the inspection. as for the video. you got the rifle from an apperent disgruntled customer of tacticle rifles. it is possible that he did the damage to the stock and other parts and took the rifle to you so to put them in a bad light. </div></div>

I live 30 minutes from quantico. Would you be willing to let me inspect these three rifles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i do not work for tactical rifles, i am a United States Navy Corpsman stationed at quantico. i live 7 mins from the armory, the armoror is my next door neighbor we went to the shop to do the inspection. as for the video. you got the rifle from an apperent disgruntled customer of tacticle rifles. <span style="color: #CC0000">it is possible that he did the damage to the stock and other parts and took the rifle to you so to put them in a bad light.</span> </div></div>

I'd say that is pretty far fetched. And you are digging for excuses if already having to stoop to that level. I would be disgruntled as well if my precision rifle that I paid for looked like that when I got it.

well first off unless you are a qualified armorer or certified gunsmith from somewhere other that a correxpandence course from a online university you wont be touching my rifles. how ever i will be at the next open gunshoot at the quantico range if you want to see them for yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i do not work for tactical rifles, i am a United States Navy Corpsman stationed at quantico. i live 7 mins from the armory, the armoror is my next door neighbor we went to the shop to do the inspection. as for the video. you got the rifle from an apperent disgruntled customer of tacticle rifles. it is possible that he did the damage to the stock and other parts and took the rifle to you so to put them in a bad light.</div></div> listen here my friend this is exactly how I received the rifle from tacticalrifles.net if you don't believe me by all means go out and buy one of their rifles, good luck with that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i do not work for tactical rifles, i am a United States Navy Corpsman stationed at quantico. i live 7 mins from the armory, the armoror is my next door neighbor we went to the shop to do the inspection. as for the video. you got the rifle from an apperent disgruntled customer of tacticle rifles. it is possible that he did the damage to the stock and other parts and took the rifle to you so to put them in a bad light.</div></div>

Yep sounds reasonable. I pay for a custom rifle, it shoots and has the fit and finish of a good custom, I then take it apart and fuck everything up on purpose, then I pay another smith 1k to fix everything. All so I can bad mouth the original builder. Yep sounds real reasonable.

But it was on the Military Channel so it has to be good!!!

The guy in the video has an 82nd Airborne patch!

There's a guy on a lathe in the video too!

Sorry to hear about the build and I'm glad you got it working.

NDNTard- who's this armorer friend of yours? I need a gun rebarreled by 0600.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i do not work for tactical rifles, i am a United States Navy Corpsman stationed at quantico. i live 7 mins from the armory, the armoror is my next door neighbor we went to the shop to do the inspection. as for the video. you got the rifle from an apperent disgruntled customer of tacticle rifles. it is possible that he did the damage to the stock and other parts and took the rifle to you so to put them in a bad light.</div></div>

Whatever you say. You don't work for Tactical Rifles, but moments after a thread is started "bashing" them, you register on this site.

You work for them, are their biggest fanboy, or are the bravest Corpsman on the internet; coming to the aid of a company that built a less than satisfactory rifle to begin with and has yet to come to their own defense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captramrod01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep sounds reasonable. I pay for a custom rifle, it shoots and has the fit and finish of a good custom, I then take it apart and fuck everything up on purpose, then I pay another smith 1k to fix everything. All so I can bad mouth the original builder. Yep sounds real reasonable. </div></div>

+1

isnt blackops a competitor to tacticalrifles.net

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isnt blackops a competitor to tacticalrifles.net</div></div>

DUDE, just man up and say y'all fucked up or STFU!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isnt blackops a competitor to tacticalrifles.net </div></div>

Not even close Dude.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isnt blackops a competitor to tacticalrifles.net</div></div>

I barrel my own rifles and compete with them, does that make me a competitor of TacticalRifles.net?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isnt blackops a competitor to tacticalrifles.net </div></div>

WTF?

"Tactical Rifles.net" is not even in the same league as BlackOps Precision.

Deja Vu,

Their history here speaks for itself, there is reason you will find no discussion of these rifles on Sniper's Hide, as I bring to your attention, my response to a letter from the Attorney for Tactical Rifles, they failed to respond to me too... and I was so polite.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear David Rooney,

Today i received your letter from the Law Offices of John Schwartz, and immediately after reading it one word comes to mind, laughable.

I would welcome the opportunity to defend any of those points in Federal Court, as we both know they are all false and in fact empty threats. Having a lawyer send a letter does not in anyway mean you have any grounds to stand on and in fact only burned any bridge leading to Sniper's Hide you might have had a chance of crossing.

First point, there was not a single point of slander, I understand you had your surrogate post on many sites from Sniper's Hide to Sniper Central, and M4Carbine in order to solicit interest about your rifles. However this back fired as the <span style="font-weight: bold">reputation as read on multiple forums points to an issue of Quality Control which has been experienced by me, first hand.</span> In case your wondering my experience as an industry expert is well known and well regarded, so at no point did I or anyone else engage in public or private "slander" of you or your company. You may not have liked the "reviews" your rifles received, by end users, however these were all factual representations of actual experiences using them. The main point of slander is "falsely" and clearly nothing represented was false as I have a full class of witnesses which I would be happy to parade into Federal Court in order to prove my experience beyond any shadow of a doubt. I don't think it would be hard to use the power of my forum to mine of those, other than myself who have had a some what questionable experience similar to mine.

Next, other builders posting under other names is also a false statement. And if you have evidence of it happening in regards to Tactical Rifles or anyone else within the last 4 years I would welcome evidence. Unknown to those who promote this myth, this happened one time over 4 years ago and since that time Sniper's Hide has installed an option that seeks out multiple accounts and reports on anyone attempting to use more than one account directly to me when and if it happens. I would gladly open up my site's control panel in court and on the record, of the fact that no one, especially a rival gunsmith is engaged in this activity. We actively seek out and punish anyone attempting to engage in this practice and I can tell you that many members have been permanently banned for attempting such things. What happened over 4 years ago to another builder, namely Tac Ops has no bearing on what happened to you. And I'm fully aware of your conversations with Mike of Tac Ops, as this something he promotes but fails to inform that it happened approximately 5 years ago and since that time adjustments to the running of the site has been enabled and dealt with.

As far as denying you access to defend your company on Sniper's Hide, again this is completely false. You never attempted to once contact me on this matter or log onto Sniper's Hide. I will remind you of the incident when a disgruntled employee attempted to attack Tactical Rifles and he was promptly removed by me without any word from you. Afterwards you had no problem reaching out to me giving me thanks for such actions. I happen to still have the email from 2008 when this took place and the exchange between you and I that followed. You are lying when you say you were denied access to the forum. There is no method to deny anyone access who doesn't wish it, and nothing was put in place to block you. You were able to unleash a host of surrogates on Sniper's Hide to speak on your behalf, including certain gun writers who reviewed your rifles. Also the original surrogate who wrote the original post was in contact with you as it was told to me that he forwarded my private message to him on to you. None of those people were prevented from posting and in fact I only closed the post and then deleted at your urging through a 3rd party.

Let's face it, you knew how to reach me has evidence by a previous incident with one of your disgruntled employees, you were able to reach people who immediately called me and it was told to me you were going to <span style="font-style: italic"> "put some fear into me" </span> with a letter from an attorney or something to that effect. This is nothing more than a emotional response to something out of your control and has no basis in the facts of the matter. It was 100% made up by you in an effort to force a position or change something you didn't like and has no legal grounds. If you feel this matter does have legal standing I have an attorney in FLA and would be happy to sit across a table from you, as this isn't my first rodeo and I will not let these blatant falsehoods stand undefended.

I sincerely hope this wasn't your 2010 sales and marketing strategy, threatening the owner of the most popular Tactical Rifles forum on the internet, as I think you have failed completely in your efforts.

Good Day Sir,

Frank L.</div></div>

So here we are two years later right back to the same place with the same old problems we have witnessed before.

Just like Ford is a competitor to Pagani

Now you know they are a horrible POS company when Frank chimes in and shows an email such as that.... Good thing Frank is there to block out and keep POS compaines like this from joining and promoting their crap.

in my experience, when you start bad mothing a particular company. any company it is for one of two things either you got a bad product and you didnt like the service chock it of to a one time thing, how ever if they made such a bad product and so many shooters, several of whom are military professional shooters, or competitors or military operators on the special forces are shooting these rifles. nope you have one guy that is questionable on an annonomous forum and now all the guys are jumping on tacticle rifles. but i dare any one of you guys to call them with one report of am improperly proforming rifle that can be proven it is the fault of the gunsmith at tacticle rifles and not the fault of the guy improperly mantaining it. as i said before i have three of them and non of them look or perform the way that you say they do. to those who think i am an employee, sent me a pm and ill prove to you via military documentation that on active duty navy and as per naval instuction i cannot have a job outside of the navy.

Ouch thats not pretty, looks like you local smith got you all sorted out at least. Don't think you should be responsible for floating the bill but the reality of it is you most likely will be.

Well I don't normally publicly comment negatively about vendors, and this isn't a comment it is actually truth.

Back up 4 years ago. I decided to go to Rifles Only PR 1+2 class. A gentleman had Tactical Rifles build him a gun that was supposed to have been delivered prior to the class. That didn't happen so it was delivered to a shop in Kingsville. The aforesaid gentleman picked up the rifle the same day the class started.

I will tell you this, and Frank (Lowlight) and Jacob as witness that rifle was a disaster from the very first shot that was fired. I truly felt sorry for the guy as he spent good money and was absolutely in a pickle.

Both Frank and Jacob spent many hours during the weeks long course having to deal with and help the individual with the issues that kept occurring.

I remember being on the tower during a drill and Jacob having to be on the telephone as opposed to being with the rest of the class speaking with another world renowned rifle builder trying to figure out wtf to do with this rifle.

It was a disaster for the gentleman who bought the rifle. It was a total distraction for the rest of the class throughout the entire week. I would have went ballistic.

I have no dog in this fight but since we are calling an "Ace an Ace" I'll tell you like it is. I discovered 4 years ago that this rifle builder would never get to ruin my well spent money as they did the individual who purchased the rifle from them.

So say what you want and think what you want. There were plenty of valid witnesses to the facts I'm speaking including the owner of this site.

I would have hoped that the incident that we saw would have been an isolated one and that maybe that whatever issues this builder had would have been resolved by now.

Obviously my hope was in vain!!!

Ndn,

^^^^^ Don was there too... Beat me to the punch since you asked

No problem we had a TR sent directly to Rifles Only and the owner received it on the property to take a Precision Rifle 1 & 2 class.

The rifle was completely fubar out of the box. It was so bad the action screws were un-cut and only put in at 30 inch pounds because any more then went through to the action and jammed the bolt.

The trigger was mis-adjusted and failed to cock the rifle, out of the box.

The Length of Pull was wrong and not adjusted as requested by the owner.

The scope base was of such a poor quality it had to be replaced thanks to the poor length of pull, he couldn't move the scope.

The student was distraught to say the least, and the rifle was completely unusable until corrected.

There were 20 students in the class... all witness to this company's work. Even after me taking action screws out of one of my personal rifles, fixing the trigger, and changing the base, (the student also got a stock extension) the rifle still under-performed.

How is that for evidence ?

just digging deeper...google tacticalrifles.net and this thread pops up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in my experience, when you start bad mothing a particular company. any company it is for one of two things either you got a bad product and you didnt like the service chock it of to a one time thing, how ever if they made such a bad product and so many shooters, several of whom are military professional shooters, or competitors or military operators on the special forces are shooting these rifles. nope you have one guy that is questionable on an annonomous forum and now all the guys are jumping on tacticle rifles. but i dare any one of you guys to call them with one report of am improperly proforming rifle that can be proven it is the fault of the gunsmith at tacticle rifles and not the fault of the guy improperly mantaining it. as i said before i have three of them and non of them look or perform the way that you say they do. to those who think i am an employee, sent me a pm and ill prove to you via military documentation that on active duty navy and as per naval instuction i cannot have a job outside of the navy. </div></div>

They not teach you to spell in the Navy?

LOL I remember that BS a few years ago frank, that's what I was referring to. Got all butthurt because somebody called his crap what it was. Looks like nraman can look forward to a email with horseshit from his attorney too since it didn't work to well win you.

Dude really does need a new day job though. There's a real nice nursing home near me that's looking for somebody to follow the old folks around and clean up the meatballs they roll out their pants legs.

The upside to this video is I think we found the person who cuts RRA's M4 feed ramps with a dremel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarcS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nraman- I'm sorry you had to experience that but I'm glad I was able to help you and turn the rifle into a decent shooter.

Marc </div></div>

First off, excellent work Marc. Salvaging what appears to be an excellent rifle from that monstrosity shows an abundance of skill and talent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slothlacrosse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isnt blackops a competitor to tacticalrifles.net</div></div>

Just like Ford is a competitor to Pagani </div></div>

I think comparing TR to Ford is being a little generous (unless you are a Chevy guy I suppose). I think a $500 Chinese car compared to a Pagani might be a little more accurate.

Honestly, at what point after you cut the chamber and you see that barrel whipping around with visible runout do you have to say "boy I really fucked this one up..."?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..improperly proforming rifle that can be proven it is the fault of the gunsmith at tacticle rifles and not the fault of the guy improperly mantaining it...</div></div>

How would improper maintenance lead to a tenon cut to the wrong diameter, chamber not concentric to the bore of the barrel or a action that probably came straighter from the Remington factory?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..improperly proforming rifle that can be proven it is the fault of the gunsmith at tacticle rifles and not the fault of the guy improperly mantaining it...</div></div>

How would improper maintenance lead to a tenon cut to the wrong diameter, chamber not concentric to the bore of the barrel or a action that probably came straighter from the Remington factory? </div></div>

JFC must be a competitor to tacticalrifles.net
wink.gif

LMAO, I bet the guys at a auto parts tuning rotors can build a better rifle than the guys at TR

I can only imagine the head space on the rifle.. probably swallow a field gauge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well first off unless you are a qualified armorer or certified gunsmith from somewhere other that a correxpandence course from a online university you wont be touching my rifles. how ever i will be at the next open gunshoot at the quantico range if you want to see them for yourself. </div></div>

I figured the answer would be something like that. lol. I'm not a "certified gunsmith" (BTW WTF is that? Who the fuck certifies a gunsmith?) but I have spun some tubes on and have never had threads that damn loose or did a bedding job that looked like that. The first bedding job I did 5+ years ago didn't look that shitty and I had never done one before or even seen one done.

For the record you will find a lot of gunsmiths tought themselves and never went to school for it, and a lot of them are very successful. They aren't certified (is that anything like being knighted?) either except for by the school of hard knocks. The only certification they need is that Class 2 ffl on the wall, a business license, and IRS tax ID if they are doing sales.

well gentlemen all i can really say is if they we so bad then how is it that they are still in business, and thriving. of the hundereds of custom rifles that they build every year you have one guy with a video saying the thing is bad not one year but 4 years later. sis her give the company a chance to fix it that isnt known, however i would bet my life on any plaform the build. as for those who are band waggon shooters that have never shot over 100 yards at a paper target before. you havethe right under the constitution to say waht ever you want. but at least be honest with every one and dont do it hiding behind an avatar. i dont see you guys bad mouthing remington after they had hundreds of 700 actions actually hurt people. it is also pethetic that this site allows its users to use pictures of a man that works for tacticle rifles( that is where the picture came from) helping kids, learn gun safety. i would bet that pic and user will still be here tomarrow. i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. now i know. i also know why so many professionals military and law enforcement dont have anything to do with this site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

They not teach you to spell in the Navy? </div></div>

HAHA, that made my night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well gentlemen all i can really say is if they we so bad then how is it that they are still in business, and thriving. of the hundereds of custom rifles that they build every year you have one guy with a video saying the thing is bad not one year but 4 years later. sis her give the company a chance to fix it that isnt known, however i would bet my life on any plaform the build. as for those who are band waggon shooters that have never shot over 100 yards at a paper target before. you havethe right under the constitution to say waht ever you want. but at least be honest with every one and dont do it hiding behind an avatar. i dont see you guys bad mouthing remington after they had hundreds of 700 actions actually hurt people. it is also pethetic that this site allows its users to use pictures of a man that works for tacticle rifles( that is where the picture came from) helping kids, learn gun safety. i would bet that pic and user will still be here tomarrow. i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. now i know. i also know why so many professionals military and law enforcement dont have anything to do with this site. </div></div>

Did you graduate high school? Just a question.....

i see you are taking a page from the iberal handbook on debates, if you dont have an actual responce you respond with demeaning remarks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i dont see you guys bad mouthing remington after they had hundreds of 700 actions actually hurt people. </div></div>
If a 700 ever "hurt" anyone, it was because some dingus popper failed to follow the most basic of gun safety rules, and pointed a loaded weapon at a person they had no intention of shooting. That ain't the rifles fault, no way, no how. Read a book. TR sure could step away from the lathe and pick one up it appears.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well gentlemen all i can really say is if they we so bad then how is it that they are still in business, and thriving. of the hundereds of custom rifles that they build every year you have one guy with a video saying the thing is bad not one year but 4 years later. sis her give the company a chance to fix it that isnt known, however i would bet my life on any plaform the build. as for those who are band waggon shooters that have never shot over 100 yards at a paper target before. you havethe right under the constitution to say waht ever you want. but at least be honest with every one and dont do it hiding behind an avatar. i dont see you guys bad mouthing remington after they had hundreds of 700 actions actually hurt people. it is also pethetic that this site allows its users to use pictures of a man that works for tacticle rifles( that is where the picture came from) helping kids, learn gun safety. i would bet that pic and user will still be here tomarrow. i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. now i know. i also know why so many professionals military and law enforcement dont have anything to do with this site.</div></div>

Love how you ignore the facts, you asked for evidence I gave it too.

Why, because the guy at TR is a salesman, plain and simple. He sells, and there are plenty of people who don't know any better. You have true connoisseurs of precision rifles on here, and Tactical Rifles made their own bed and then blame everyone else.

If you are just a customer why bother to defend them, and why care what is said on here ?

you'd be surprised the amount of military and LE on here , apparently what they say and what they do are two different things as access coming from military bases is one of my highest demographics. Not to mention we have a dedicated area full of active duty LE and Military. Heck I can barely keep up with granting access.

Seems like you have vested interest or at least a personal interest in this otherwise you would have not bothered to log on.

Slam the site all you like, it is the top site of its kind on the net, as numbers don't lie. Even when Tactical Rifles tries to buys ad space and then cries to Tactical Republic the ad reseller that we don't want their money its funny . Pretending they don't know why we dislike them.

Dishonesty all around, plain the text on the page.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well gentlemen all i can really say is if they we so bad then how is it that they are still in business, and thriving. of the hundereds of custom rifles that they build every year you have one guy with a video saying the thing is bad not one year but 4 years later. sis her give the company a chance to fix it that isnt known, however i would bet my life on any plaform the build. as for those who are band waggon shooters that have never shot over 100 yards at a paper target before. you havethe right under the constitution to say waht ever you want. but at least be honest with every one and dont do it hiding behind an avatar. i dont see you guys bad mouthing remington after they had hundreds of 700 actions actually hurt people. it is also pethetic that this site allows its users to use pictures of a man that works for tacticle rifles( that is where the picture came from) helping kids, learn gun safety. i would bet that pic and user will still be here tomarrow. i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. now i know. i also know why so many professionals military and law enforcement dont have anything to do with this site. </div></div>

answer me this, are you calling the op or the maker of the video a liar? don't beat around the bush about it either. a simple yes or no is what i am looking for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> it is also pethetic that this site allows its users to use pictures of a man that works for tacticle rifles( that is where the picture came from) helping kids, learn gun safety. i would bet that pic and user will still be here tomarrow. i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. </div></div>

LMAO....this one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Line-of-Departure</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like an 8 year old tried to put that rifle together for you</div></div>

LMAO, found this on their FB page

Image removed by request

<span style="font-size: 20pt">Who wants to build NRAman's rifle?</span>

sorry, had to do it

TR posted it on a public site to be viewed....I just added some text

As much as he keeps bringing up the picture of the guy with the boy scouts, I vote he is the guy in the picture and employee of the shop in question. That is why he is so focused on it being posted and used for some laughs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. now i know. i also know why so many professionals military and law enforcement dont have anything to do with this site. </div></div>

You're absolutely right, the site is like this... Nobody here likes bullshit.

If you don't think there arent many LEO and Military members here you're as sadly mistaken as you are about your rifles.

Your boys on the airsoft site you escaped from are missing you, go back. Your piece of crap rifles impress them

I swear grammar, spelling, and sentence forming is skipped by guys of this caliber... So if your grade school skills are poor, how are we suppose to believe you aren't the 9 year old kid of Tactical Rifles owner, and trying to defend poor daddy with his shitty company?

you actually need to look up the federal lawsuit that was filed against remington on the injuries sustained using the 700 rifles. that had nothing to do with improper gunsafty rules.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in my experience, <span style="font-weight: bold">BLAH BLAH BLAH...</span> chock it of to a one time thing, how ever if they made such a bad product and so many shooters, several of whom are military professional shooters, or competitors or military operators on the special forces are shooting these rifles...</div></div>

1) What experience is that? When have you ever dropped serious coin on something, waited for it, and had to eat a shit sandwich?
2) An over/undercooked steak at Delmonico's is a one time thing... not a custom rifle
3) Who's shooting these? Name one USSOCOM unit that's using one of these. Hell. Name any unit that's using these.
4) Are Tacticle Rifles and Tactical Rifles the same company?