• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WARNING ~ TR ~ My experience

Re: WARNING ~ tacticalrifles.net ~ My experience

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you actually need to look up the federal lawsuit that was filed against remington on the injuries sustained using the 700 rifles. that had nothing to do with improper gunsafty rules. </div></div>

and you personally have three of those rifles after knowing how dangerous they are?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kid in the black shirt with the stripes is ndnboy71 ?

</div></div>

NDN is taking the picture...
laugh.gif

Oh this is about Remington now, wait hold on, we are changing the subject,

This is about cub scouts, no Remington, wait, the military hates SH, oh, we another subject change coming up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you actually need to look up the federal lawsuit that was filed against remington on the injuries sustained using the 700 rifles. that had nothing to do with improper gunsafty rules. </div></div>

You should see the federal testimony of the people who under oath tell a different story. Nonetheless, YOU NEVER POINT A LOADED GUN AT SOMEONE YOU DON'T INTEND TO SHOOT. Hope the boy scouts were luck enough to learn that lesson, which seems to have escaped you.

This is the dumbest shit I've read in a week..."gunsafty" rule #1, dont point a gun at anything you are not willing/ready to destroy.

ndnbody,

How about my evidence of a rifle that was not right out of the box and witnessed during a Precision Rifle Class ?

Any comment ?

Frank is on a roll tonight.....Thanks bro!

NDN,

Being a Corpsman, correct me if I'm wrong here, but you have quite a bit of paperwork to do with that field. Now, do your superiors actually put up with your lack of grammar and correct spelling?

in the long run here is the fact: if you dont like the company dont buy it(and hundreds have so to brake that to you) if the company was so bad why are they still in business. as for those that are slamming me i have broad shoulders. i stand by my beliefs, and the 1000s of rounds i have fired thu my rifles. and those of you who dont believe my military service, my 4 tours in Iraq with the Navy riverine squadron 3 in al quim(4 miles fron the serian boarder) running assauilt boats on the tigris, euphratese and shat al arab rivers. and a tour on the iraqi oil platform one mile from the iraqi port of umm qusar. well i challenge you to stand up and put up. or sit down and shut up.

I just want to bring the debate back on topic...

What about the evidence of the class ?

What about the threading on the rifle, or the chambering, he mentions the stock and the bedding but skips the chambering and threading. Is he contending that NRA or Marc purposefully fucked those up to make TR look bad ?

is it his contention that TR doesn't put out a bad rifle, what about the disgruntled worker in 2008 who dished the dirt on them ? That was pretty scathing, so bad I deleted the post and banned the worker because it was ugly.

Speaking of certified Gunsmithing, where did David Rooney learn to Gunsmith or does he at all ? Would he know if the workers he contracts put out a good product or bad product in regard to the machining as he told Mike R of Tac Ops that he never checked the rifles in question last time this came up.

Re: WARNING ~ TR ~ My experience

tactical rifles intern

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPQM4h-UZtc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPQM4h-UZtc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I think he's going to fit right in
smile.gif

WOW, that video was amazing, I could have done that bad.

How is Remington still in business ? You pointed to Federal problems with them, yet here we are with the Army still buying Remington, the USMC still using Remington, amazing they are still in business when up against Tactical Rifles.

Putting out products like this, it's only a matter of time before they have a show on the discovery channel.

not that it matters, but 2 years ago at a writers event, Tactical Rifles had a rifle there that aesthetically looked good. While shooting it, the extraction of the fired case became difficult. Upon looking in the chamber I noticed that the hydro film dip they did the outside of the rifle with, had gotten in the chamber. Bad ju-ju for a precision rig. It shot ok, didn't group it, just shot Larue steel out to 600 which ain't to hard to do.

But ndnboy....please for the love of God, use a damn spell check....those red squiggly lines mean the words ain't spelled right.

I think I figured out what NDNboy is getting at about Remington, it was a massive govt coverup with the new technology of curving bullets that got all those people hurt, not the negligence of the gun owner. Angelina Jolie let the govt secret out with her movie about curving bullets

NDN you aren't answering a lot of important questions being asked of you here.

You mentioned something about a "questionable guy" a few posts back. Were you talking about me or the OP?

Are you accusing the OP of getting a good quality rifle and then intentionally turning it into a that disaster? If so how would he go about creating that and more importantly why would he do that if he had a good rifle?

Are you accusing me of damaging the rifle to make them look bad? Are you calling me a liar?

Answer the questions directly. I won't make fun of you for grammar as I don't think that makes a man, but calling me a liar and accusing me of fabricating this entire event is a different story.

Marc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tactical rifles intern

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPQM4h-UZtc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IPQM4h-UZtc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I think he's going to fit right in
smile.gif
</div></div>

I was going to say something but can't remember now after watching this!

That funny right there!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chaser_2332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Putting out products like this, it's only a matter of time before they have a show on the discovery channel. </div></div>
+1000000

Don't stop now! Probably gonna be 5 more posts by the time I finish typing this one. Frank, can you let it go a LITTLE longer? Pretty please?!

To add something of substance, this neanderthal accused the OP of not trying to contact TR to make it right...he did and was hung up on but I don't expect you to know that cuz if your reading comprehension is anything like your spelling, well...

Also, it's been said but I'll reiterate. If they can't build it, they can't fix it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chaser_2332</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Putting out products like this, it's only a matter of time before they have a show on the discovery channel. </div></div>

Ha, that's their next step. The clown has already been on one of those snipery shows on discovery or history.

I bet he's working on the next game changer with will as we speak.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i see you are taking a page from the iberal handbook on debates, if you dont have an actual responce you respond with demeaning remarks. </div></div>

Sure whatever you say pal....... It was just a question dont all knocked out whack there. Any back on topic, There is a Tactical Rifles article in a gun magazine. It was done like 4 or 5 years ago. Im gona go pull it out, and re read it for you... I remember reading it and they only said it was a NICE looking rifle. No group info, nothing else. But dont hold me to that untill I find it and read it.

We won;t mention how they rip off the USMC and call their stuff M40s, and how on TV they said they had a Better M40 because it was a 6.5x47 instead of the 308... That is why sell products, baffle the public with bullshit.

Not to mention the ads they buy in everything, that does its job too, most of the really good smiths are book up for years without an ad in the magazines.

Let's not forget on their own website they show an image of a competing product that has been broken, in a way I don't really think could have been broken from use. This is why they see other people setting them up, because on their site they staged a broken piece of bottom metal to justify theirs as better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NDN,

Being a Corpsman, correct me if I'm wrong here, but you have quite a bit of paperwork to do with that field. Now, do your superiors actually put up with your lack of grammar and correct spelling? </div></div>
^ ^ ^ I am also curious. ^ ^ ^

. . . and waiting for an answer to StanwoodSpartan's question regarding "who is the liar?"

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well gentlemen all i can really say is if they we so bad then how is it that they are still in business, and thriving. of the hundereds of custom rifles that they build every year you have one guy with a video saying the thing is bad not one year but 4 years later. sis her give the company a chance to fix it that isnt known, however i would bet my life on any plaform the build. as for those who are band waggon shooters that have never shot over 100 yards at a paper target before. you havethe right under the constitution to say waht ever you want. but at least be honest with every one and dont do it hiding behind an avatar. i dont see you guys bad mouthing remington after they had hundreds of 700 actions actually hurt people. it is also pethetic that this site allows its users to use pictures of a man that works for tacticle rifles( that is where the picture came from) helping kids, learn gun safety. i would bet that pic and user will still be here tomarrow. i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. now i know. i also know why so many professionals military and law enforcement dont have anything to do with this site. </div></div>

Dude, do yourself a favor and learn how to spell and use proper punctuation. Your argument is losing points to grammar...

And after looking at there articles section, the magazine im thinking of isnt in there....... Thats weird, lets HOPE I still have it.

Holy s@:t and I thought I had problems with hs precesion stocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ktdls7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NDN,

Being a Corpsman, correct me if I'm wrong here, but you have quite a bit of paperwork to do with that field. Now, do your superiors actually put up with your lack of grammar and correct spelling? </div></div>
^ ^ ^ I am also curious. ^ ^ ^

. . . and waiting for an answer to StanwoodSpartan's question regarding "who is the liar?"

Kevin </div></div>

I'm the only member who gets attack, fantastic!

My Googlefu is weak. I can't find any companies listed under the name of Tacticle Rifles!

(I was referring back to his reference to "Tacticle Rifles" and not Tactical Rifles, repeatedly)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cypriss32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And after looking at there articles section, the magazine im thinking of isnt in there....... Thats weird, lets HOPE I still have it. </div></div>

I know which one you're talking about. It was a rifle long range rifle special or somethig right? I have it too and just went and did a quick glance at some covers and didn't see it but I'll look better tomorrow.

I also recall having another magazine article where they did actually shoot the rifle. I did find a 2005 issue of gun world with a rifle roundup comparison of GAP, Patriot, HD, Hill Country and steyr which is always a good read... No TR in there though... I guess they're too certified to be in that article.

Need some help with this:
rem_fp_broken2.jpg

I'm going to say this came to thought:
4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndnboy71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well gentlemen all i can really say is if they we so bad then how is it that they are still in business, and thriving. of the hundereds of custom rifles that they build every year you have one guy with a video saying the thing is bad not one year but 4 years later. sis her give the company a chance to fix it that isnt known, however i would bet my life on any plaform the build. as for those who are band waggon shooters that have never shot over 100 yards at a paper target before. you havethe right under the constitution to say waht ever you want. but at least be honest with every one and dont do it hiding behind an avatar. i dont see you guys bad mouthing remington after they had hundreds of 700 actions actually hurt people. it is also pethetic that this site allows its users to use pictures of a man that works for tacticle rifles( that is where the picture came from) helping kids, learn gun safety. i would bet that pic and user will still be here tomarrow. i have herd that this site was this way i didnt beleive it. now i know. i also know why so many professionals military and law enforcement dont have anything to do with this site. </div></div>

Basic rules of business and marketing.

Excellent product reviews and outstanding customer service will be shared with 15 people to potentially insight 15 new customers.

POOR product and POOR customer service will be seen by 15,000 people and potentially destroy a companies reputation.

Even if they put out 1000 perfect rifles a year, (and I'm not saying they could)
Letting something that completely fucked up get outside the walls of the building, is a life threatening mistake.

THEY SHOULD ABSOLUTELY DIE FOR IT.

This kind of mistake SHOULD be so costly that they need to hide behind a new name in order to recover and pray they never make again.

Judging by the performance of their "gunsmith"...I'm not so sure I want my kids learning about gun safty from someone in that shop...so you can shove that defense right up your ass on the way out the door.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckbmxer24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cypriss32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And after looking at there articles section, the magazine im thinking of isnt in there....... Thats weird, lets HOPE I still have it. </div></div>

I know which one you're talking about. It was a rifle long range rifle special or somethig right? I have it too and just went and did a quick glance at some covers and didn't see it but I'll look better tomorrow.

I also recall having another magazine article where they did actually shoot the rifle. I did find a 2005 issue of gun world with a rifle roundup comparison of GAP, Patriot, HD, Hill Country and steyr which is always a good read... No TR in there though... I guess they're too certified to be in that article. </div></div>

Thats the one, I think it was a cover rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcustoms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy s@:t and I thought I had problems with hs precesion stocks </div></div>

Makes HS look like GAP doesn't it?

I heard Remington is competition to Tactical Rifles. Remington send them a bum rifle for gunsmithing in order to sabotage their reputation.

Would have been interesting to see what the action looked like.

My hat's off to Spartan and the OP. Companies like TR need to be drug out into the light of day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: my human host</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would have been interesting to see what the action looked like.

My hat's off to Spartan and the OP. Companies like Tactical need to be drug out into the light of day.

</div></div>

The video in the OP shows the action in pretty good detail. Not sure if you were looking for anything in particular.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcustoms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy s@:t and I thought I had problems with hs precesion stocks </div></div>

Makes HS look like GAP doesn't it? </div></div>

I thought the bedding job was something Dixon did
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cypriss32</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redneckbmxer24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cypriss32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And after looking at there articles section, the magazine im thinking of isnt in there....... Thats weird, lets HOPE I still have it. </div></div>

I also recall having another magazine article where they did actually shoot the rifle. I did find a 2005 issue of gun world with a rifle roundup comparison of GAP, Patriot, HD, Hill Country and steyr which is always a good read... No TR in there though... I guess they're too certified to be in that article. </div></div>

Thats the one, I think it was a cover rifle. </div></div>

Well I found one. June 2008 shooting times long range rifles special edition. They have an article in it about their M40A5 which is the identical build to the one they fucked up for the OP. No accuracy report or anything, just your typical gun rag report by somebody paid by the company for a couple pages in the rag.

Good thing I found it though, I really need to take a shit and I'm running low on TP.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here is a review.....no numbers

http://www.tacticalrifles.net/reviews/Special_Weapons_2007_M40A1-3_Cutshaw.pdf </div></div>

I like that, they shoot it with black bills, lapua, and Remington match and don't comment on what it does but they say it's "capable of 1/2 moa with federal gold medal match 168gr"...

Then the article I found in a magazine I have testing their M40A5 also doesn't comment on accuracy. Yet all three articles I have of GAP rifles, the two I have of Patriot/APA's rifle, and countless other precision rifle articles all have the accuracy results.

Me thinks it wasn't too impressive... But it looked nice...

Wow .. I thank my lucky stars that the rifle I had them build a few years back is one of the ones that they accidentally did right. (This was before I was on the Hide).

It has about 1000 rounds through it and is still holding sub .5 MOA.

When I need it re-barrled it will go to GAP.

-K

OMG I definitely went out to that website many times and checked out their wares. Luckily my spider-sense must have kicked in, because GAP won out. Probably it was really the fact that I'm a programmer and I don't trust any website that looks like something I made back in middle school.

PS - Please don't sue me for this comment. I can't afford to defend myself as I am busy giving all my money to your competitors.

Grab your three TR rigs and I will grab 3 from well known builders and we can go shot for shot out to 1250 yards and see who's platform performs best. The offer stands....

And as a side note.... please activate spell check on your computer, your typing is almost as broken as tacticalrifles.net's rifle builds!!!

Well, if it's that bad, why don't you take your appalling spelling and grammar, and <span style="font-weight: bold">FUCK RIGHT OFF</span>

if you are looking at the website this picture is of a standard trigger guard, not the enhanced that one they put on all thier rifles.