• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We gotta legalize Pot

You poor guy. Did you live? Have emergent EGD? Or get sent home on some pepcid and bentyl? Maybe you should smoke weed.

I'm going to apologize for my tone in that post, but obviously, I'm none too keen on your attitude in general and nobody here is under responsibility to take your insight for as much worth as you do yourself. I don't mean to bandwagon against you or anything, I just feel like your hitting all the wrong notes. You have to admit, it could explain my experience in that ER. Up until this thread, I honestly thought they assumed I was on heroin because I could hardly communicate through the fucking vomiting and spasms and they treated me like dirt. Either way, my exact sentiments, in any case, would be that if you are any indication of the common medical professional then the entire industry is probably one broken EKG machine away from descending into absolute medieval quackery. I'm about to plant an apple tree and start going to church now.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Highway patrol used to haul folks in for a single joint in posession in my area. I worked for the impound yard where they'd come to get their car after bailing out, or serving their time. I'd laugh at all their stories about how everything was someone elses fault, or how " I have a marajua medical card. If it's legal in California it should be legal here."
They were never sure what to say when I asked what would happen if I open carried my Glock with extended mag down Rodeo drive, or Hollywood Blvd while packing my Ar down the street. "It's legal here, why not California?". I'd usually just get blank stares while I ran their card and they eyed up my holstered 9mm.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Better to be a badass than a dumbass

Well, youre definitely one of those. And it doesnt start with a "b". Im sure youre smart enough (maybe) to figure out which one you are, without me having to go into detail.

There are a lot of smart people on this forum, with common sense, and none agree with what you post. Damn. Youre dumb. Who did you copy off to pass medical school?

Reactions: Maggot
I didn't read this Thread......too much bullshit..........this may or may have not been covered..........I don't live in Missouri, but II do live next door.

They just legalized medical pot in Missouri...............too bad most of the pot heads in Missouri don't realize.....you can have a medical marajuna card, but if you do........you have to give up your CCW permit.....

Fill out the 4473.......and they will ask you if you use drugs........pot is a drug according to the feds............

can't own a firearm.............and have the medical card........you dumb asses...........

Ok everyone I'm curious what was your first MJ experience like? Come on let's hear the stories!! How old? Who were you with and what kind of bud. Missouri ditch weed? Columbian? or home grown? Was it a concert?

I think banning smartphones would be the best thing we can do for mankind.

Just a reminder from the CINC...
TrumpTrools.jpg

It not good but I think drinking alcohol to excess is worse, so if the one is legal it’s stupid to make the other illegal. We had and have had prohibition of all sorts. We know the costs and the benefits.

I agree with the Doc, and the libertarians. Liberty often has a steep price, but in the end it’s totally worth it.

They did destroy our freedom, scared little POS's looking to big brother to protect them, fucking assholes all. Going back to the prohibitionists, thats when the statists came to dominance and they have been waging a war for almost 100 years now using the same goddamn tactic.

View attachment 6993949

All you teetotalers destroyed freedom in this county and gave rise to the police state. Good job. Go blame it on the "young people"

And I've never even smoked a cigarette

They did destroy our freedom, scared little POS's looking to big brother to protect them, fucking assholes all. Going back to the prohibitionists, thats when the statists came to dominance and they have been waging a war for almost 100 years now using the same goddamn tactic.

Those who give up their liberty in exchange for security deserves neither...

We have much to learn from the wise words of elders.

That's a good point - without prohibition we wouldn't have had the exponential growth of organized crime. Without the organized crime we wouldn't have needed NFA to "protect" us, etc.

Fed gov't came to prominence as a result of civil war, though, and were just looking for an excuse to broaden their power (just like today). The need to protect us from those public enemies, along with the great depression, gave them the platform they needed.

Fuck I'm late to the party . Where'd doctordoctor go ? Any ways a few thangs .
Man doc you've provided little or no valid fact based argument . If I had to say I would conclude that you have Aspberger's Syndrome based on your inability to deal with the slightest challenge to your perceived norm . Further your sense of fairnes and right causes you to melt down when challenged . Also I question your knowledge and reference to cyclic vomitting . It is not a commonly known ailment and not accurately documented due to some strange political aversion on the subject . Cyclic vomitting is most often the result of ingesting large amounts of semen .
Had a few cases where this came up . There are a large number of successful
people in this Country that smoke weed . There are also some no productive members of society that smoke weed . For the record I am anti for my reasons .
I have reasoned rationalized and interjected experiences to form my opinion .
Guess what , it's my opinion not gospel . You have made sweeping statements backed up with nothing other than " I'm a doctor and you're all below me " .
Newsflash . It's ok , legal and accepted to have differing opinions on a subject .
Having an opinion that conflicts with your's is not a personal attack . You are paid for a service not your opinion . If you were a policy writer or board member you would be a department head or administrator not Dr. Duct Tape . You must be an utter joy to work with let alone be bandaided by . Also in reference to the cyclic vomitting . You must think that a chest tube is deep throating . Anyways good luck and I hope you can get your meds adjusted . You may want to try a social or life skills group to work on interacting with people in the real world .
Marcus_Welby_Intro_Screen.jpg

That's a good point - without prohibition we wouldn't have had the exponential growth of organized crime. Without the organized crime we wouldn't have needed NFA to "protect" us, etc.

Fed gov't came to prominence as a result of civil war, though, and were just looking for an excuse to broaden their power (just like today). The need to protect us from those public enemies, along with the great depression, gave them the platform they needed.
If by organized crime you mean .gov from the county up to the national level. Crony capitalism and corruption at every level.

They make the mob or cartels look like kids in a sandbox in comparison.

Cyclic vomitting is most often the result of ingesting large amounts of semen .

Lmao, my God when I read that I nearly shit. I had never heard of "cyclic vomiting" before this thread. That was very well put Alpha, you brightened up my morning with a good laugh anyway, even if it is just a simple, stated truth.

After this thread that was a perfect line.

It does no good to legalize it. Look at the mess Colorado has now since legalizing pot. Kansas would be rich off the fines of people bringing in weed from Co. But these class of people have no money to pay fines and are usually just a lower class of people.

Paging doctordoctor , paging doctodoctor . You're wanted in the Bear Pit .

http://usa.thelancet.com/blog/2017-11-27-recent-rise-cannabinoid-hyperemesis-syndrome

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576702/

Watching you guys shit yourselves over this has given myself and my department... Yes my department a good laugh.

This quick search took all of 10 seconds.

Keep smoking it. Watching you cry like little snow flakes gives us a good laugh when you come in with puke all over you. The best is watching the melt down when you tell people to cut the weed.... They FLIP!

Point taken from this thread.

Was paraquat your idea douchenozzle?

http://usa.thelancet.com/blog/2017-11-27-recent-rise-cannabinoid-hyperemesis-syndrome

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576702/

Watching you guys shit yourselves over this has given myself and my department... Yes my department a good laugh.

This quick search took all of 10 seconds.

Keep smoking it. Watching you cry like little snow flakes gives us a good laugh when you come in with puke all over you. The best is watching the melt down when you tell people to cut the weed.... They FLIP!

Point taken from this thread.

Reactions: 1J04
Doctordoctor please stay here . I would pay admission to continue watching your brilliance . This is comedy gold .
On another note is anyone keeping track of the comedians the Hide has hosted .
Oni , Avi and who was mr. Pheonix eye midget puncher . Maybe we could get them all together for a one night only comedy jam . I guess this is just one more reason why I'm a piece of crap . I get euphoric pleasure from watching human beings proove their lack of intelligence and lack of worth in the universe . Oh and anyone can be a doctor . 280,000 deaths a year prove it . ?????????

I think it’s stupid, don’t want it around my kids, is detrimental to your health (probably not as bad as alcohol), and have no desire...

Doesn’t mean I think it should be a FELONY! Doesn’t mean I think people should go to prison over it. I think the Doc should preach against it to his hearts content, but it should be a personal decision, and not a moral or medical busybody power grab.

While I agree it can be addictive for some people, others seem to be able to handle it easily, unlike other Sched 3 drugs. It should have never been illegal in the first place.

Bsn..... ?. I bet you are a nurse. Probably a lvn. Enjoy working in the nursing home changing diapers of army jerry
I'm pretty sure I am older than AJ, truthfully, I wouldn't have a problem helping Vets if needed. Most of them are Men, unlike you.
The word snowflake, which you seem to throw around freely was initially designated for little boys like you, not 99% of the members here.
I have yet to see you contribute one thing to this community, wtf is your purpose?

Something you might consider is that a good many people you are debating with probably either have never used recreational drugs & never intend to use drugs regardless of their legality (or did it a very long time ago and have no desire to go back there). They support legalization regardless of the possibility of some harm coming from it, from a principled stand of Civil Liberties, hatred for the nanny state and anger at the huge amount of civil liberties and constitutional protections that the "war on drugs" has stripped us of. Not to mention the problems this has caused with the Police and their interactions with society as well as the explosion of large scale criminal multinational enterprises.

Sure freedom is messy and freedom is dangerous....
But on the other side, have the past 50 years of the "war on drugs" done anything but simply make sure drugs were widely available and widely used?

How does someone dedicated to saving the lives of the underclass, have time to share post from a gun site at work?

Reactions: Milo 2.5

This is what is know as an opinion piece. If you go up to the authors name above the article, it tells you, it is an opinion piece. If you click on the link about the syndrome.

"Epidemiological data, including prevalence, for cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) remain largely unknown. Without these data, clinicians often describe CHS as 'rare' or 'very rare' without supporting evidence."

Apparently the cure is rubbing peppers on your belly.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28494183

I don't doubt that the news story is true. Any thing can be abused. If you smoking enough of that stuff to cause that to happen, I guarantee there's something else wrong with you.

Yes it is an opinion piece that is fact in my department. Yes you can treat it with rubbing pepper on their tummies. I prefer to just give them Haldol so I don't have to listen to the little bitches whine.

Would any of you pot lovers shoot while under the influence? I sure wouldn't want to be with you or on the road with you driving a car.

It's a drug and should be treated as such. Just like any of the drugs people take prescribed or recreational.

Stronger.. the closer we get back to the constitution.. the stronger we get.
"Legalization" in its current form is nothing more than another tax on the poor and stupid while creating yet another bureaucracy. That's not the Constitution, quite far from it in fact.

Reactions: Rthur
Yes it is an opinion piece that is fact in my department. Yes you can treat it with rubbing pepper on their tummies. I prefer to just give them Haldol so I don't have to listen to the little bitches whine.

Would any of you pot lovers shoot while under the influence? I sure wouldn't want to be with you or on the road with you driving a car.

It's a drug and should be treated as such. Just like any of the drugs people take prescribed or recreational.

Should do likewise with alcohol...oh, wait. Docs would probably not get on board.

Studies report that at least 10 to 12 percent of healthcare professionals will develop a substance abuse disorder during their careers, including at least 1 in 10 physicians, and 1 in 5 nurses. These numbers are higher than the general population; however, they are likely even larger than this because medical professionals are notorious for underreporting substance abuse disorders.

Substance Abuse in the Medical Field.

Reactions: Blutroop
Medical Editor: John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP
Last reviewed on RxList 4/17/2018

Haldol (haloperidol) is an antipsychotic drug that decreases excitement in the brain. Haldol is used to treat psychotic disorders like schizophrenia, to control motor (movement) and verbal (for example, Tourette's syndrome) tics and is used to treat severe behavior problems in children. Haldol is available in generic form. Haldol is not approved for use in older adults with dementia because of increased chances of death during treatment. Common side effects of Haldol include:
  • nausea,
  • vomiting,
  • diarrhea,
  • dry mouth,
  • nervousness,
  • headache,
  • dizziness,
  • spinning sensation,
  • drowsiness,
  • sleep problems (insomnia),
  • restlessness,
  • anxiety,
  • skin rash,
  • itching,
  • spontaneous eye movements,
  • mood changes,
  • breast enlargement,
  • irregular menstrual periods,
  • loss of interest in sex,
  • blurred vision,
  • difficulty urinating or urinating less than usual, and
  • occasional movement disorders
Severe side effects of Haldol include:
  • death in the elderly,
  • prolongation of the QT heartbeat interval,
  • tardive dyskinesia (involuntary movements), prolonged erection (hours),
  • a symptom complex sometimes referred to as neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) with fever,
  • irregular heartbeats,
  • mental status changes, and
  • renal failure
https://www.rxlist.com/haldol-side-effects-drug-center.htm

How have the ambulance chasers not found you yet, lol?

Reactions: Blutroop