• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We gotta legalize Pot

FWIW I am pretty convinced that a good 15% of the people here locally are high on the roads at any one time.

Since MJ has been legalized we have 3 wrong way interstate drivers that killed folks - 2 drunk / 1 old and confused. A road rager that killed a motor scooter'er - definitely not high. Last week 2 folks drove through buildings - one medical issue, one old person.

Maybe stats are suppressed / it is under reported? However, locally MJ does not seem to be the cause of most accidents. However - yes, they do happen.

I run a fair amount on the roads - I am probably most concerned about the texters. The smell from the hemp and MJ fields is pungent and gives me a headache due to the concentration.

The next real fight related to MJ / Hemp is going to be water rights......

Feel free to visit loser. Temecula California. I've never had a sip of etoh in my life.

And yeah it's an issue 88k deaths a year issue. 223billion dollars in damages. I deal with alcoholics on a daily basis too. The local reservation and soccer moms do to. I must have struck a cord with you stoners. And yes Marijuana is a drug. Defend it all you want you're still spicoli's in my eyes.

"My ER " oh my goodness I referred to my place of employment as my ER. Oh no how egotistical! His department is the ER and he said "my."

It shows how uneducated you are regarding the side effects of chronic heavy weed use. You want to tell me who I see and treat on a daily basis.... Please. You couldn't even get into medical school you mental midget. Feel free and look it up if you don't believe me about cyclical vomiting. I'm passing out Haldol like it's candy because these losers can't stop puking on themselves.

Funny how riled up the stoners get when you call them out for what they are.

Would you mind giving "your" ER a shoutout? So we know which ER to not visit.

So, anybody that wants marijuana legalized is a trash "pothead"? "My ER"....you have an ego. Also, Ive known recreational smokers, and full blown potheads all my life, and never once did any of them say the following..."Damn, my cyclical vomiting syndrome is out of control!" Thats the biggest fucking pile of bullshit ive ever heard.

Marijuana isnt a drug. Anything not in its natural form is a drug. Pills are drugs. The pills you push. Pill pushers, heroin and meth dealers are losers. Youre in your grannys loser category. Pat yourself on the back, ya big hero.

I bet you have nothing against alcohol. And probably drink it on a daily basis. Keep talking. Youre an idiot.

Its an issue for sure. Would you trust a guy at a local match that was high as a kite? I don't think so. So let's not pretend like it's benign.

FWIW I am pretty convinced that a good 15% of the people here locally are high on the roads at any one time.

Since MJ has been legalized we have 3 wrong way interstate drivers that killed folks - 2 drunk / 1 old and confused. A road rager that killed a motor scooter'er - definitely not high. Last week 2 folks drove through buildings - one medical issue, one old person.

Maybe stats are suppressed / it is under reported? However, locally MJ does not seem to be the cause of most accidents. However - yes, they do happen.

I run a fair amount on the roads - I am probably most concerned about the texters. The smell from the hemp and MJ fields is pungent and gives me a headache due to the concentration.

The next real fight related to MJ / Hemp is going to be water rights......

Feel free to visit loser. Temecula California. I've never had a sip of etoh in my life.

And yeah it's an issue 88k deaths a year issue. 223billion dollars in damages. I deal with alcoholics on a daily basis too. The local reservation and soccer moms do to. I must have struck a cord with you stoners. And yes Marijuana is a drug. Defend it all you want you're still spicoli's in my eyes.

"My ER " oh my goodness I referred to my place of employment as my ER. Oh no how egotistical! His department is the ER and he said "my."

It shows how uneducated you are regarding the side effects of chronic heavy weed use. You want to tell me who I see and treat on a daily basis.... Please. You couldn't even get into medical school you mental midget. Feel free and look it up if you don't believe me about cyclical vomiting. I'm passing out Haldol like it's candy because these losers can't stop puking on themselves.

What, is medical school the "gold standard" of knowledge? Its called "practicing" for a reason. Because you fucks dont ever really know what youre doing. Besides learning on the job and passing out pills.

I chose a different path. Domaining. Ever heard of it? Doubtful. I also work part time (dont need the money) in the oilfield helping a long time friend and his dad. Gets me away from a screen. This "mental midget" is doing quite well.

My domain assets are well into 7 figures. My retirement is already in the bag and im only 34.

Suck my dick. You pill pushin loser. :)

I'm passing out Haldol like it's candy because these losers can't stop puking on themselves.

I wonder if part of this is that these days the commercial growers are raising variants that are specifically designed to have a much higher active content than natural non modified/selectively bred older style variants, then you add in taking out the active ingredients and putting them into edibles & other such things where people can consume a huge amount without fully realizing it.

It might be kind of like being used to beer and wine, then all the liquor stores start selling 120 proof stuff to the young people & everybody wonders why the young people suddenly can't hold their alcohol.

I'm not actually sure if the plant stuff is the cause, but I think for some young people a bit too much can kind of cause some panic symptoms / heart rate problems.

Yeah sure buddy. What an ego you have.

What, is medical school the "gold standard" of knowledge? Its called "practicing" for a reason. Because you fucks dont ever really know what youre doing. Besides learning on the job and passing out pills.

I chose a different path. Domaining. Ever heard of it? Doubtful. I also work part time (dont need the money) in the oilfield helping a long time friend and his dad. Gets me away from a screen. This "mental midget" is doing quite well.

My domain assets are well into 7 figures. My retirement is already in the bag and im only 34.

You've taken the douchebaggery a little too far.

All that freedom..... . Drugs are fucking slavery from both ends.

Free will / Personal Choice aside.....people do not fully understand this.

Firstly, look at how the issue is used politically. The issue is put on the ballot to drive left leaning voters to the polls - primarily in order to support other left leaning ballot measures during the same election cycle.

Secondly, there really should be no question that people who constantly use MJ are not using all of their faculties. Regardless of the nature of one's work, performance suffers. So to do relationships.

Lastly, b/c no one is actually 100% responsible for their own actions in this America, we are all made responsible for all of the negative consequences associated with individuals that choose to use drugs and alcohol.

I offer no answers, but I do feel it is important to keep the conversation honest. In today's day and age, we are all impacted.

You are very successful. Just think how awesome you could be if you didn't smoke dope.

You aren't half as smart or competent as you think you are. You over educated people always think you are smarter than you are. cocky people always fall on their face.
image.jpg

You are very successful. Just think how awesome you could be if you didn't smoke dope.
How oh how did we ever survive before all these laws?

Piss poor parenting and single households leads to bad people. Not pot or guns or whatever you want to control next

image.jpg

And make new ones. People aren't driving drunk? Change the limit to .05 from .08. Make more criminals. You statist control freaks are out of control.

Meanwhile the laws don't apply to the enforcers, the oligarchy or the criminal class. Gotta fleece and keep the tax slaves in line

Last edited:
How oh how did we ever survive before all these laws?

Piss poor parenting and single households leads to bad people. Not pot or guns or whatever you want to control next.

Hard times make hard men. Hard men make soft times. Soft times make soft men. Soft men make hard times. Repeat as necessary.

Bread and circuses.
As I look through this thread your words are succinct.
Passionate arguments about smoking weed or not(legally).
But a mere distraction from truly important "rights".
Until we get the horse back in front of the carriage we can expect more of the same.
This one comes to mind- "Not being taxed to pay/care for others bad choices/fucked up lives".
Get that done and we can go back to truly personal determination/responsibility.
Until then these/this version of "rights/freedoms" can be used to placate the semi blind.

R

Last edited:
As a physician I say hell no to legalizing it. All day every day my ER is filled with potheads. Legalizing weed has made things worse. The cyclical vomiting syndrome is out of control. And yes it is a gateway drug. I've never met a coke addict or meth head, etc. Who didn't start with weed.

And don't tell me it's not addicting... Man.... Because it is and most pot heads are losers
Doctors have killed more people than weed. just sayin. There are potentially many cures of many ailments in this plant. As society continues to get more and more greedy for the all mighty dollar, we now have to accept from the medical industry that we are only going to have our symptoms treated because there is no potential to make a continuous revenue stream by curing any disease.

I believe in legalizing pot and i just finished my BSN and starting my degree for my CRNA. So yeah, just because you believe in legalizing pot, it doesnt mean you are a mental midget as you so kindly put it. I also dont believe you when you said you have never had alcohol. You arent smarter than anyone else when you say "etoh".......

If you ask most street law enforcement officers how many people drunks have been a pain in the ass while arresting them, as opposed to how many pot smokers were a pain in the ass while being arrested, the drunks would prove to be a far bigger bunch of pain in the ass people than the pot smokers. If you really want, you can ask me how I know.

Reactions: doctordoctor
I believe in legalizing pot and i just finished my BSN and starting my degree for my CRNA. So yeah, just because you believe in legalizing pot, it doesnt mean you are a mental midget as you so kindly put it. I also dont believe you when you said you have never had alcohol. You arent smarter than anyone else when you say "etoh".......

Sorry to burst you bubble but I haven't had any. ??? And the mental midgets are the ones who think Marijuana has no side effects or negative effects on the body /mind. To then start calling me a pill pusher etc. ? Yeah mental midgets. Ask your local officers. Ask fellow ER docs. The premise that we should just legalize it... Is stupid. I simply brought up the unintended consequences of doing so. Clearly people disagree. Fine with me. But don't tell me it doesn't or wont have bad consequences. Things have gotten worse here in Kalifornia from the weed, not better.

Congrats on the bsn. Crna is a great gig. Hard to get jobs in most areas. Not sure where I said I'm smarter than anyone? And yes if you want to go down the road I would most definitely like to see a ban on alcohol (etoh) before they ban my guns. More damage is done from alcohol than weed. Or should I say THC (in an English accent). But doesn't mean weed is be legal.

You can refute what I see daily all you want. But the fact remains, weed is a health issue that has bombarded ER's. Disagree I don't care, but you are wrong.

You can refute what I see daily all you want. But the fact remains, weed is a health issue that has bombarded ER's. Disagree I don't care, but you are wrong.

Sure, most people would be better off if they didn't do any drugs, or tobacco, or lots of alcohol
(If everyone chose that path the government would freak out because they would loose so much money, power, control & excuses).

What it comes down to however is, The government doesn't have any business telling people what they can and cannot do because of what is "good for them".
Simply tell them and let them make their own choices & then pay for their own choices & pay for any medical services they need because of their choices.
I don't see that more business for a hospital / doctor is doing them any harm if they get paid for it.
People may decide they don't want to keep spending money going to the hospital because it gets expensive.
Now we could also for the fun of it get into Medical Malpractice and how many people that kills & injured each year along with things that one picks up at the hospital / ER.....

A good part of what people eat & drink are bad for them.
Social media entices the young and foolish to do dangerous stunts all the time
A lot of what people do in life is not good for them.
However you CAN use the plant leaves and have a good healthy life despite doing so, if you are not an idiot overdoing it. You can even be rich, powerful & successful at the same time (as shown by many of our last presidents childhood histories & the histories of our politicians, celebrities & business leaders).

Trash based off your need to smoke dope. Sorry like grandma always said "drugs are for losers." yeah ego problem haha far from it. Feel free to smoke your hash with the jerry-curl. I've read enough of his posts to know he's definitely "off" and probably should go back on his meds

This butthurt is so dank right now.
giphy.gif

I've read this thread and it's come close to derailing several times. I know everyone has differing opinions on it, but the bottom line is, while states make it legal, federally it's still illegal. When it's legalized federally, watch the taxes that go into effect in the name of interstate commerce. And under that same clause, the .gov will continue to regulate it's sale and consumption. The biggest issue I see is that there are no effective means to tell if someone is impaired right now. How do you tell an impaired driver then? Without a proven effective test, it's conjecture. Easier at this point for law enforcement to make possession illegal. On the flip side is the health issue. Smoking anything is proven to be harmful to those who partake and those around them. Hell, campfires are legal, but you wouldn't stand in the smoke. That leaves ingesting it. Shown to be effective in the unofficial trials run and no second hand smoke either. This brings about the processing of product. If done incorrectly, it can result in a fire. Hence, another business needs to be created in order to extract the thc from the plant, where it can be controlled and done safely. It's still a very new area that needs to be carefully investigated instead of just blindly jumping in.

Reactions: doctordoctor
Are you serious Clark? Let me guess the police shouldn't complain about crime....
I personally think you have an inflated estimation of both your skill and intelligence level. If you were that intelligent, or sought after as a physician, you could get the fuck out of Temecula, the shit hole you call home, and practice elsewhere. Maybe then you would not have to deal drug addicts as much, and therefore not bitching like a 6 yr old girl about it.
Yet you choose to thrive in the cesspool in that region and incessantly whine about it. People like you repulse me.
You'll also continue to see the same issues whether pot is legalized or not, yet not legalizing it is your only solution, you are one phony mfr.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Dude you're wack. Talk about a psycho. I disagree with legalizing pot and you go apeshit over it? Cesspool? Have you ever been here dumbass? Clearly not. You're a clown Bro. You know nothing about me except I think pot is an issue as are all drugs. Yet you want to attack me personally because I think stoners are losers?

You know nothing about my profession or career. You sound like a snowflake. Go cry in a coroner and hug a puppy you skinny jeaned twat.

My skills speak for themselves feel free to come in a test them.

Your only solution is legalize it. Cool story hansel. They have already taken steps to do that and the unintended consequences affect my ability to care for real patients that truly need the ER. Refute what I am telling you.... Because you can't. It's an issue look it up bitch.

I personally think you have an inflated estimation of both your skill and intelligence level. If you were that intelligent, or sought after as a physician, you could get the fuck out of Temecula, the shit hole you call home, and practice elsewhere. Maybe then you would not have to deal drug addicts as much, and therefore not bitching like a 6 yr old girl about it.
Yet you choose to thrive in the cesspool in that region and incessantly whine about it. People like you repulse me.
You'll also continue to see the same issues whether pot is legalized or not, yet not legalizing it is your only solution, you are one phony mfr.

I've had stomach ulcers since I was 15, I had to go to the ER about a year ago for it and they benched me and scowled. The whole place was empty. No shit, I wonder if people like DrDr is why. If so, fuck you from the bottom of my heart.

I've had stomach ulcers since I was 15, I had to go to the ER about a year ago for it and they benched me and scowled. The whole place was empty. No shit, I wonder if people like DrDr is why. If so, fuck you from the bottom of my heart.

You poor guy. Did you live? Have emergent EGD? Or get sent home on some pepcid and bentyl? Maybe you should smoke weed.

Dude you're wack. Talk about a psycho. I disagree with legalizing pot and you go apeshit over it? Cesspool? Have you ever been here dumbass? Clearly not. You're a clown Bro. You know nothing about me except I think pot is an issue as are all drugs. Yet you want to attack me personally because I think stoners are losers?

You know nothing about my profession or career. You sound like a snowflake. Go cry in a coroner and hug a puppy you skinny jeaned twat.

Your only solution is legalize it. Cool story hansel. They have already taken steps to do that and the unintended consequences affect my ability to care for real patients that truly need the ER. Refute what I am telling you.... Because you can't. It's an issue look it up bitch.
I have been to Temecula, long time ago, went to Bianchi. With laws in CA, doubt I will ever be there again, nothing for me in CA, nothing.
I said in my first post, don't care either way as I do not have a dog in the legalization fight.
Also back up a bit twink, you started the name calling with other members who disagreed with you. I was on your side for your first post, lost me directly after.
One more time for effect, I doubt you are a doctor, give me your moms phone # so I can call her and have her make you some chocolate milk to go with your hot pocket.

Last edited:
you sound like Hillary, so self important. Let me disabuse you, you are a medical service apparatchik in a socialized medical system that is collapsing on itself because its filed with self righteous assholes like you. Go Fuck Yerself with all that bullshit you spew. You and your fellow drug pushers kill more people that guns car accidents, "illegal" drugs every fucking year so put your little gerbil tail between yoiur tooth pick legs and ask forgiveness ffrom all the families you destroyed with all the bullshit perscriptions you have issued while taking bribes from big pharma. It seems we should outlaw doctors, it would save 70k, people per year. Good job doc.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Like I said the majority of potheads are losers. Of course there are exceptions to the rule. But I've been around lots of successful people etc. Most don't do weed.

Are you determining the non-users by blood or urine tests?

If you don't have data, then you are guessing, and that ain't science, doc...

This thread brings up many good and appropriate points about cannabis. Portraying the majority of users as losers is bullshit. Some losers use weed, agreed, but I've worked with and known some absolutely brilliant, highly productive people that smoke regularly. It is a very powerful drug and I worry about the inevitable access young kids get when their parents get "legal" access in the current paradigm.

Reactions: ArmyJerry