• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes well I've got a belly full of HUMBLE pie

speerchucker

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2014
AUSSIE
gday all it's ok i like pie haha

now the other day Vargmat (and i must apologise for the derail Vargmat) started a thread about a vortex scope he messed up with and how VORTEX will fix it under

warranty , then others chimed in with a lot of praise for VORTEX and there CS .

you see i made my self look a bit of a fool as i have a problem with a scope at the moment and was told no receipt no service , so i wasn't happy paying $900

for a scope to be told that , (i'm in Australia) and i had stewed on it for a few weeks and found Vargmats thread and i just had to say something .

well then along came Scott and Shamus from VORTEX and WOW you blokes know about CS now they didn't have to do anything as it's an aus problem and we came to

an arrangement and all is more than good , all i can say is a BIG thank you Scott and Shamus you have renewed my faith in your company no problems there.

cheers Darren

they are fantastic people, great company to deal with on any level.

now the other day Vargmat (and i must apologise for the derail Vargmat) started a thread about a vortex scope he messed up with and how VORTEX will fix it under

you see i made my self look a bit of a fool as i have a problem with a scope at the moment and was told no receipt no service , so i wasn't happy paying $900

for a scope to be told that , (i'm in Australia) and i had stewed on it for a few weeks and found Vargmats thread and i just had to say something .

well then along came Scott and Shamus from VORTEX and WOW you blokes know about CS now they didn't have to do anything as it's an aus problem and we came to

an arrangement and all is more than good , all i can say is a BIG thank you Scott and Shamus you have renewed my faith in your company no problems there.

cheers Darren

cheers Darren

As I am mentioned I figured that I might as well write a few words.
Its nothing but great to hear that you got it all sorted. Vortex seems to be doing everything and then some to keep their customers happy.
And I have to say that it seems to work, on all levels.
I wrote the tread about my screw-up, you had help from it. I told some people about what happened to my rifle at the one of the shooting ranges I go to and as I understand more than one of them is taking a good hard look on Vortex scopes and binos now. So (extremely) good service and very generous warranties pays of, in more ways than one.

As for my own rifle, I plan to upgrade to a Vortex Razor Gen 2. When I have the money for it, I will spend it with the confidence that what ever happens. Vortex will have my back!

You are a true gentleman. Not too many of us left. It's hard to admit when you have been wrong, but it is certainly the right thing to do. You can use the scope to check out the girls on the beach!

Already paid for Steiner...cannot afford Vortex...must resist.

Seriously though, great to hear you got a good resolution and kudos for being so upfront and giving credit where it is due.

Gentlemen, I would say it's a safe bet to buy Vortex.

SC, your sword cuts both ways: Good, or bad. It's hard to fault that.

This will sell more scopes for them than any ad with a pair of tits sitting on an objective bell.

Stay safe down under, mate.