• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well well well...the FBI did what?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    and you are surprised? He is a Democrat. They get a pass. Rules don't apply. Don't you know you are a servant and do not get to question those who rule you???

The FBI was more corrupt than good under comey.
    why wasn't weinstein prosecuted when "everyone knew"?
    why wasn't epstein prosecuted when "everyone knew"?
    why did ed buck have to kill a 3rd homeless man in the same manner before he was charged?

anyway, the obama administration's persecution of whistleblowers is well documented.
    more whistleblowers were charged under obama than all other administrations combined.

The FBI was more corrupt than good under comey.
    why wasn't weinstein prosecuted when "everyone knew"?
    why wasn't epstein prosecuted when "everyone knew"?
    why did ed buck have to kill a 3rd homeless man in the same manner before he was charged?

WAS? fuck, as far as i am concerned, their too far gone to be saved. disband it, and bar all employees from working in law enforcement or government in any capacity.

any federal enforcement that needs to be done- the U.S. Marshalls havent stained their name or betrayed the constitution as far as i know. the FBI is too big a threat to the constitution to exist as proven through their actions from the top on down.

WAS? fuck, as far as i am concerned, their too far gone to be saved. disband it, and bar all employees from working in law enforcement or government in any capacity.
    i agree that wray doesn't seem any better. he needs to go as soon as trump is re-elected.

and remember, this is the laptop that caused "seasoned veterans to be physically ill", and rumored to contain graphic images of children being abused or worse.

this would have fallen under the jurisdiction of sdny, which was run by the traitor berman that was also failing to go after maxwell.

Anthony Weiner's whereabouts today are not hard to find

Sounds like Hillary is a Pedo if she went to the sex island 6 times no why she isn't really pissed at slick willy since they both were at it.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Since the FBI has been a rotten to the core, commie instrument of terror for the past 12 years at the least. Couldn't a good legal team argue that all cases which resulted in a guilty verdict, that had any FBI involvement what so ever, those judgments be vacated?

How can any of their investigations still hold any merit in a court of law?

Reactions: myronman3
    I'm so fucking tired of this.

It's like being waterboarded nonstop with evidence of blatant corruption while Barr stands in the room, watching and doing nothing.

I am completely mystified and stupified this could happen. Yeah. Riiiiight. Drive on. Nobody getting jailed but that bloke will be committing suicide shortly.