• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Sauza Hornitos, black barrel
Damn fine stuff if ya ask me.
Much better than Don Julio, which I personally think sucks,

Reactions: XP1K
07E1E189-2506-4345-A191-7A263D41F899.jpeg
854BD5B6-102B-44BC-A1C0-FCFB4A49CB71.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 232593
started with a Flying Dog Truth IPA,
then a Bold Mariner DIPA,
now, 2nd or so finger of Jameson,

Well....there's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Anything labeled Bourbon is required to be made in Bourbon county Kentucky.
I forget if it's a patent or a trademark or what.....but I do know they are vicious in defending it.
Just give them a few to catch up.

SW is MGP juice hand selected by their master blended then sent and blended by SW Master blender in NV...he actually worked for MGP for a long time before starting SW if I recall correctly. Great juice.

Had to try this just because of the movie Zoolander. It's even listed twice in a row on the menu. If you're familiar with the movie you'll get the joke.
20230114_114812.jpg

Slowly becoming one of my favorites

Attachments

• 6E5380EE-9762-4FD1-9A40-8A8834161E0F.jpeg
    6E5380EE-9762-4FD1-9A40-8A8834161E0F.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 54
SW is MGP juice hand selected by their master blended then sent and blended by SW Master blender in NV...he actually worked for MGP for a long time before starting SW if I recall correctly. Great juice.
Yeah he was master distiller at Seagrams in Lawrenceburg IIRC

Reactions: padom
Buddy sent me these today along with a 2oz sample of 13th Colony DO CS 135.4 proof...its good, little on the smokey side but it's tasty...

Just cracked the OF17 and WOW.. Its EXCELLENT!!! So fruity and buttery smooth. I could kill this tonight it's that tasty and smooth👀👀👀

Well....there's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Anything labeled Bourbon is required to be made in Bourbon county Kentucky.
I forget if it's a patent or a trademark or what.....but I do know they are vicious in defending it.
Just give them a few to catch up.
Wrong. IIRC is only one distillery even operating in Bourbon county.
Has to be made in the USA. You are likely confusing it with the labeling requirement to list the state it was distilled and the city and state it was bottled in (these are often different ex: Distilled in Indiana and Bottled in Las Vegas, Nevada).
There is also a legal definition for Tennessee whiskey requiring it to be made in the state and all but one also use the Lincoln County Process. These also meet the same legal requirements for bourbon and can be labeled as such.

View attachment 8053055

Neck Pour. 129 proof. DAMN! Awesome Kentucky Hug. It drinks wonderful. Oily and the finish sticks around for awhile. Can’t wait for it to open up a little.

It never opened up for me...I will take a EHT SiB over these hyped BP any day...mine sit on the shelf foe guests...haha... B11 right?? I couldnt get down with 10 or 11.. idk🤷‍♂️

I am finding that I just like Barrel Proof stuff. Nothing wrong with others, just missing that full flavor to me. Some are better then others like Old Fitz 17… that was great to.

I am finding that I just like Barrel Proof stuff. Nothing wrong with others, just missing that full flavor to me. Some are better then others like Old Fitz 17… that was great to.
BP is where its at but i still enjoy lots of non BP juices.

Did thid 16, 17, 18 Stagg blind 3 nights ago....B16 is just out of this world and still my #1 from 12-18. 18 is really delicous and I would put it in 3rd between B12

No need to get picky. Heh, heh, see what I did, there? I have not heard of a FLOW plectrum. But I do have some medium picks with the Scorpions logo.
Good eye, Dunlop Tortex Flow. Messing with an 06 American Strat I picked up this week.

To stay on topic, I grabbed this KC18 last week. I'll bust it open when I get some other bottles killed.
20230121_203713.jpg

Last edited:
Good eye, Dunlop Tortex Flow. Messing with an 06 American Strat I picked up this week.
Sweet. I have had a few guitars over the years, usually copies. I have given them away. But now I have an Ibanez. Gave away my Fender 85 amp and digitech RP-55 box and got a Mustang GTX 100 watt (with footswitch board) and I really like that set-up. Someone even programmed a Nancy Wilson voice in there that is perfect for "Barracuda."

I started teaching myself guitar in October of 1974, so a little over 48 years of playing. In fact, as a marksman, I am a pretty good guitar player.

The fanciest guitar I have is a Yamaha C45 classical. I use it for "Dust In the Wind" and a few classical pieces I learned about 30 years ago, when I had the gumption. I can read music and I would check those transcripts out from the library and transpose to tablature form.

Reactions: BigTex
had a Hardywood Gingerbread Stout, and then a few fingers of Buff Trace

non sweetened Iced tea with real honey and lemon slice other wise It's been water with ice and lemon . I did pick up a neat Moroccan mint tea
1674621386956.png

Reactions: Ronws