• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Ice cold Miller Lite in a can.

Also just at a big cord fed beef burger with home made stone ground mustard and pickles.
Cooked on the stove in a cast pan way older than me.
Medium.

Juicy as a whole college volleyball team worth of butts. 😎

Heading down a new rabbit hole. I'm normally a scotch guy, but decided to try rum. These are the latest ones I picked up. The Mount Gay is fantastic, clove and coconut and super smooth. Haven't tried the others yet. But it should be fun.

Attachments

• 20230202_171455.jpg
    20230202_171455.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230202_170317.jpg
    20230202_170317.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: db2000
Heading down a new rabbit hole. I'm normally a scotch guy, but decided to try rum. These are the latest ones I picked up. The Mount Gay is fantastic, clove and coconut and super smooth. Haven't tried the others yet. But it should be fun.
If you like the ED15, check out the 21. If you really like that spring for the 25 online if you can source it. It is next level. Well worth the $500ish price it commands. 🍻

Miller High Life, with a hint of burnt plastic residue from the house fire.
Sincere condolences, not too many things worse than a fire in your home. A potential upside is the opportunity to simplify and perform a reset on the direction of your life.

Whatever the case I wish you the best outcome considering the situation. (y)

Reactions: Cowpokey
A big glass of ice cold milk......vintage late January 2023. I average 2-3 gallons per week.....sometimes more.

Ice cold Miller Lite in a can.

Also just at a big cord fed beef burger with home made stone ground mustard and pickles.
Cooked on the stove in a cast pan way older than me.
Medium.

Juicy as a whole college volleyball team worth of butts. 😎
That's pretty juicy.

Wanted something different, so perused the medicine cabinet.
Crown royal rye, about 3-4 shots.
Drambuie, about 2-3 shots.
Very large cup filled with ice.
Fill to brim with Squirt (the soda).
It's surprisingly good......yea strong, but good.
I'm not looking for a weak drink these days, was thinking "rusty nail" but changed my mind.

Sweet. I have had a few guitars over the years, usually copies. I have given them away. But now I have an Ibanez. Gave away my Fender 85 amp and digitech RP-55 box and got a Mustang GTX 100 watt (with footswitch board) and I really like that set-up. Someone even programmed a Nancy Wilson voice in there that is perfect for "Barracuda."

I started teaching myself guitar in October of 1974, so a little over 48 years of playing. In fact, as a marksman, I am a pretty good guitar player.

The fanciest guitar I have is a Yamaha C45 classical. I use it for "Dust In the Wind" and a few classical pieces I learned about 30 years ago, when I had the gumption. I can read music and I would check those transcripts out from the library and transpose to tablature form.
The favorite guitar for me was a 1978 Ibanez musician series MC450DS.
I've played 1950'e era Gibson gold tops that were no where close, not kidding a bit.
I sold it though and could kick myself in the ass every time I think of it.
Now I play a 2009 Martin custom shop D28 in madagascar rosewood.
It's a tad unusual, D35 tuners, adirondak top. hide glue, etc.
Like Crosby said...rings like a fucking bell.
Keep the Taylors, they don't come close.

Samuel Adams "Just The Haze" N.A. IPA. Been on the wagon now 672 days. Kinda miss the good stuff but gotta do what I gotta do......

Reactions: Kamerad
Nice! Old Carter is on my list of ones to try, gotta get out of state to find some. Nice to see the juice shared with friends!
The Old Carters are true gems. Price point is higher than most willing to pay. Avg bottle is $180-220. I’ve got Batches 5,9,10,14, 1-LA and 2-LA. It’s good to have good connections and good friends with even better connections. Sherri and Mark Carter also own a vineyard and were integral in restoring the Kentucky Owl brand

I found a bottle of Kentucky Owl batch 8 recently and it is flat out fantastic. Reminds me of a great Four Roses Barrel strength with some barrel char and sweet oak. It’s the only Kentucky Owl Bourbon I’ve had when Dixon was still involved