• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Winter Blend 🤤
AD20B639-3DF0-473E-ACD7-CB5C7E4FCFE5.jpeg

Opened it up yesterday. Having a Pour now. Lots of Butterscotch and a little Cherry. Polite, wonderful drinker and nice viscosity. I can see why people like it

View attachment 8082970
I've had several bottles of that, and their others. If you like it, try Horse Soldier Premium. Even better, cheaper, and more available.

Reactions: Labanaktis
Picked up this rum on the store owners recommendation. Have not opened it yet. I am finding that my trip down the rum road is going well, and it's much cheaper than scotch.
20230304_204012.jpg

I was looking at the Foursquare stuff but haven't bought any yet. How is it?
I liked them better tonight. The 16 yr especially. The 11 and 12 yr I still feel the same about. There’s something astringent or spicy, almost like rye, on the finish that’s off putting to me. I put them away a few years ago and haven’t revisited because of it. I get the same with Flora Cana. I’ve had most of them up to the 25 yr and it’s just not my liking. Ron Centenario 30 and Real being a couple of my favorites.

20230324_201647.jpg

Jack never gets old as a bowl of horderves in case ATF stops by .........

• Love
Reactions: Enigmo
Slivovitz.
Slivovika.
Same thing different country.
If you're not familiar...well....look it up.
Don't feel like taking a pic and posting it.

Reactions: timesublime
Finishing up the night with a Laird's 7 1/2 year old Apple Brandy. I've said it before and will say it again, if you don't have any of this you are missing out (and are likely a commie). The same family has been making this in America for over 300 years (yes, while we were still colonies).

Slivovitz.
Slivovika.
Same thing different country.
If you're not familiar...well....look it up.
Don't feel like taking a pic and posting it.
Have a particular one you like? Only one I've tried was Maraska and didn't really care for it, was way rougher than the claimed age suggested.