• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

IMG_3849.jpeg

phenomenal rye. I’ve got the M10 bourbon. Love it. One bottle left, need to replenish

Scored a few doozies today. Looking forward to trying em. The Old Fitz barleywine should be delicious.
I’ve had the 120 already. It’s dank.
IMG_3872.jpeg

Found this on the shelf today...........I think I may have found a new favorite................very good...............

View attachment 8149875
That’s my go to for a nice Vernors and bourbon or just neat/rocks. It’s delicious and reasonably priced in VA. The toasted head version of that and their rye are really delicious!

I was drinking some Pappy 20 and 23yr at dinner tonight. Then came.home to.these 2 and said..damn these are as good or better...

Beaten Biscuits and Granny's Batch

Jesus. I hope someone else was buying 🤣🤣🤣
Those are worse than Louis XIII at dinner

• Haha
Reactions: padom
Jesus. I hope someone else was buying 🤣🤣🤣
Those are worse than Louis XIII at dinner

They ain’t cheap. That’s for sure. New whiskey bar opened here. We go check it out. $30 Eagle Rare pours…….no thx lol, do I get half the bottle for that much?

Reactions: 6.5SH and db2000
Hahaha. No I was buying. $200 for 2oz
Ok, not terrible if that’s for 23. I’ve seen it for $200/oz when it’s available somewhere. Sadly, you could probably make money buying the whole bottle at that rate and reselling it 🤣

It’s tasty- 80 proof Irish whiskey, so no burn. I wasn’t sure I would like the cognac finish - but I do. For finishes, I like the sherry casks.

Cheers!

Reactions: db2000
Coors. Just ran out of Sam Adams Summer Ale.

My wife is on her way home with more Sam Adams.

3x WT 101's, an Old Fashioned with Jerry Thomas Decanter Bitters and Knob Creek, finishing up with a 134.4 pf first release Stagg Jr.
Yay for being able to sleep in a bit tomorrow.

Reactions: 37L1