• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

If you haven’t tried this, it’s worth a look.
IMG_3996.jpeg

Creek Water only because my neighbor gave me 5 cases,and after drinking all my covid everyone is going to die $7000 liquor purchase and still being alive and well from only shots taken was out of a bottle.i refuse to buy any more until it's all gone. It's amazing how good it taste when it's free and the only drink left.

How is the Willet? Does it compare with any other profile? I’ll be in Kentucky 2 weeks then again in July. Heading to a few distilleries and tour Heaven Hill. In July we are doing the Beam tour with Fred and Freddie with lunch. I plan on asking about buying a barrel.

Willett has a flavor unlike any other rye. I can’t explain it but could pick it out of any blind tasting 100/100 times. I really like it and the older the rye the more deep and complex the flavors. Same with their bourbon. It shares that same flavor I can’t describe as the rye does but more subtly with more classic bourbon characteristics. Their cheaper pot still reserve, although neat bottle shape, is no where close to the same as this bottle. I’ve only had 8 and 10 yr bourbons from them so don’t have a ton of experience. I own WFE rye in years 2-4, 8 and 10. Interesting drinking Sid why side. I highly recommend these. These were picked by the owner of of store I frequent in St. Maarten.

Willett has a flavor unlike any other rye. I can’t explain it but could pick it out of any blind tasting 100/100 times. I really like it and the older the rye the more deep and complex the flavors. Same with their bourbon. It shares that same flavor I can’t describe as the rye does but more subtly with more classic bourbon characteristics. Their cheaper pot still reserve, although neat bottle shape, is no where close to the same as this bottle. I’ve only had 8 and 10 yr bourbons from them so don’t have a ton of experience. I own WFE rye in years 2-4, 8 and 10. Interesting drinking Sid why side. I highly recommend these. These were picked by the owner of of store I frequent in St. Maarten.
The last 2 WFE ryes we were able to get in Louisiana were both spearmint bombs. Delicious and unlike anything else out there

The last 2 WFE ryes we were able to get in Louisiana were both spearmint bombs. Delicious and unlike anything else out there
Maybe that’s the unique flavor I’m not describing but it’s unique and absolutely delicious IMO. Never thought of it as spearmint.

How is the Willet? Does it compare with any other profile? I’ll be in Kentucky 2 weeks then again in July. Heading to a few distilleries and tour Heaven Hill. In July we are doing the Beam tour with Fred and Freddie with lunch. I plan on asking about buying a barrel.

We (my bourbon group) hand selected and bought a barrel a little over a year ago. Private tour, met the owner, we thiefed sample jars. 234 bottles came home 6 weeks later etched with our group name on them. Awesome experience. Expensive too lol

at a gunshow in NOVA, in the hotel, 2 big tall bottles of Guinness from the gas station in front of the hotel, and a small flask of Jameson,,, just in case

Reactions: NoDopes
On the road tonight, beginning a long road trip.

Having an oil can tonight. @barneybdb, you don't get to criticize, there's no VB here. Toohey's either.

Jack Daniel’s has been killing it. This bonded and the red labeled triple mash are fantastic, cheap and AVAILABLE! The 10 & 12 are just delicious. Someday I’ll find a Coy Hill.

Enjoy!

Raspberry Blackberry flavored carbonated water. Haven't had a drink in 1 yr, 9 days. I don't drink soda or anything with sugar, and try to limit myself to 2 or 3 coffees/caffeine (drinks) a day. Doesn't leave much selection, hah.

I've found I only miss it a bit at certain times, like when having steak, escargot, rack of lamb, scallops...or as I discovered last night, a bonfire. Something about Bourbon just goes so well with a nice fire.

Reactions: Labanaktis
Raspberry Blackberry flavored carbonated water. Haven't had a drink in 1 yr, 9 days. I don't drink soda or anything with sugar, and try to limit myself to 2 or 3 coffees/caffeine (drinks) a day. Doesn't leave much selection, hah.

I've found I only miss it a bit at certain times, like when having steak, escargot, rack of lamb, scallops...or as I discovered last night, a bonfire. Something about Bourbon just goes so well with a nice fire.
Good on you brother. A lot of folks don’t know their limitations….if it makes you better, awesome. Many a friend on the same track as you, many others who don’t realize they need to do the same