• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Woah there.

Where'd you find the RB Kentucky Oak in the back? The blue bottle has managed to elude me.

How is it???

The RB Kentucky Oak is fantastic... I found it here: https://www.whiskyshopusa.com/

not sure if they have any left...

BE86A381-CB07-4B9F-9BB2-197629E4C33C_1_105_c.jpeg

The RB Kentucky Oak is fantastic... I found it here: https://www.whiskyshopusa.com/

not sure if they have any left...

View attachment 8130184
Nope. The only bottles left are on the secondary market at $250 to $300 a bottle, plus ridiculous shipping rates.

I've been importing Scotch and Irish from World of Whiskey. The shipping makes it absurd if you're ordering one or two bottles and/or the cheap stuff, but if you order six or more higher end bottles it's the best source I've found.

Last time around I bought a bottle of Woodford Reserve MDC for $125 that was exported to the UK, then reimported into the US and it wound up being about half the price I would have paid stateside where it sold out in days. The bourbon market here has gone insane.

Reactions: db2000
Scored a couple more 29ers. Damn it’s delicious. The VA and NC ABC picks are really incredible too. These are so far beyond typical Crown. 29 is indicative of the pre-fire XR in the red bag. 🤤
IMG_4654.jpeg
IMG_3620.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Vodka and Ruby Red..........had to give up on the Bud Wiper...................

Next to last pour of a Barterhouse 20, last pour went into my bourbon solera bottle.

The Fitz 17 is really great. I had it after the 2022 Pappy 15 and the nose, pallet and finish was fuller and more flavorful thru out. It’s expensive but I am not sad spending that much…. Just sad it’s almost gone

Reactions: XTREM HTR16
tried something other than just water today made a lemonade with fresh raspberry and a simple sugar syrup not great but at least it had more taste than just water and ice ( frozen water ) .I think I am going to make ice cubes from the raspberry lemonade and raspberry and lemon bits to add to my water .

Still not woke. And they distribute in what is the new blue north.

View attachment 8134811
This was $4/6 pack in TN 25 years ago. Before IPAs everywhere. Sam Adams was the only “import” beer close to an IPA readily available and wasn’t imported. 🤣Not sure what it cost now but that was dirt cheap then for what it was. 🍻

Vanilla coke. It's early and I need to unwind. Booze is only added to it on the weekends when I get my supply air drops from the secret booze ninjas living on space mountain.

How was it?

The 12y old world rye is a staple on my shelf. Is it worth the coin to pick up the 18?
I don’t think so. I have a 16 and 17 store pick that were $140 a piece and that’s what the 12 yr old world used to cost. All three of those are delicious and I don’t think the $400 for 18 is worth it. I saw an21 yr for $750 but passed. Wouldn’t mind trying it though

Reactions: vinniedelpino