• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Supper

image.jpg

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Slowly working my way through my last batch of Apple Pie that was made for Rendezvous season. Good local apple cider, cinnamon, and ever clear. One is all you need, but it is sooo smooth! Even better when made with a good moonshine 😁🤘

Reactions: FWoo45
Tonight is a nice rainy rum night.

2007 Foursquare Rum.
I initially wasn’t to into these but they’ve sat behind the bar for a while now and the Shibboleth was really incredible the other night.
Four Square 2004 MK III 11yr 118.0
2005 MK VI 12 yr 118.0
Shibboleth MK XVI 16 yr 112.0

Reactions: Soulezoo
How was it? Not a fan of Woodford but haven’t had the higher proof offerings
I can't speak to that particular one, but I have an older Masters Collection on the shelf that I find very enjoyable. This is at 123.2 proof. Generally, I find regular Woodford very meh. Nothing bad about it, but nothing stands out either. I think it is a good beginner's bourbon. While I think the Master's Collection as a whole has been very good quality, I am not as sold on the value. ECBP being consistently as good or better at almost half the price.

Found a backup bottle of 23 MTBSR on the shelf tonight. It's so delicious. Happy to have found another bottle at retail. Also picked up LBP C923 and a KC SiB SP.

Just opened the KC SP. It's very tasty!

What’s your favorite batch of the LBP?

This is delicious. Brown sugar, toffee, vanilla. I rarely pick up notes and express them. I kinda go with what I like and don’t like. I have mental notes but mostly don’t share because I just revel in the moment. Any way, happy holidays and cheers 🥃
IMG_1179.jpeg

IMG_5838.jpg

The sample pack that came with the Father's Day gift my daughter gave to me last June. Just finished the Starward Nova. (Directions said to stand upside down to get the full taste...😑) Crisp, clean and a little bit of fruit. Quite different from any other drams I've tried. I ain't no Somal-lee-eh...just my deep thoughts from a service rifle slut and my shallow mind. I figured 54 years on this rock today so maybe I deserve (nay..fucking earned) a good drink. :unsure:

Thirsty Thursday fellas! Fresh crack! Wife is getting jealous of me sniff’N on it 😂

Shout out to a helpful forum member!

IMG_2486.jpeg

Nose is all butter popcorn and Butterscotch. Pancakes and syrup. Polite Rye spice. Smells delicious!

Pallet has a wonderful woody Rye spice that warms nicely. Creamy mouthfeel. Definitely has that Toasted Barrel Rye expression. Little tobacco. Slight plum or dark fruit, don't know what yet.

Finish is medium. Really bursts the Parotid gland. So happy, so thankful to have a bottle.

Last edited:
How I’ve escaped trying this until now is beyond me. Act 10 Scene 1. I see what the fuss is about. Very tasty.
Also received an incredibly generous gaggle of samples! Most of which I’ve not tried. Thanks 🙏🏽
IMG_1224.jpeg
IMG_2452.jpeg

Reactions: Labanaktis
Iced tea... The Long Island variety.

The barkeep at this restaurant knows his mixology.

Mike