• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Worth the wait.

edugebeh.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What are you drinking right now!?

Zaya 12 yr Rum. With a small splash of Virgil's Real Cola. Amazing taste combination. Have a couple of cold Alchemist Heady Toppers in the fridge if anyone is interested. Decent beer but overly hyped IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Never hear of "Virgils Real Cola" before, guess I`ll have to see if I can find some of that.
Is it anything like Coca Cola ????

No caffeine and real sugar. Much much better than coca cola. I use it strictly as a mixer. It even makes Bacardi taste good. Got turned on to it at a "craft bar" in Sanford Fl called the Imperial. I get it at a Whole Foods.

y2etu2y8.jpg

Zaya 12 yr Rum. With a small splash of Virgil's Real Cola. Amazing taste combination. Have a couple of cold Alchemist Heady Toppers in the fridge if anyone is interested. Decent beer but overly hyped IMHO

If you were anywhere near western nc I would gladly take the burden of holding those heady toppers off your hand!

Had some Balvenie 14-year Caribbean cask with a friend last night over Futurama and guns talk. It was tasty, I'll grant, but Scotch fans should beware--it does not taste like Scotch. It's quite sweet compared to regular Scotch, has a lot of vanilla in it, and not much peat. Some surely will like it, but purists won't.

Bulletproof coffee. Google it and try it.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading"

-- Thomas Jefferson

I ran across a bottle half full bottle of old rip vanwinkle 10 year. Been sitting for awhile. What's it worth!?