• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Thinking I want to try some scotch. I usually drink bourbon specifically makers mark. Recommendations? How does Glendronach 12 Year or Macallan 12 year sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you drinking right now!?

If you like bourbon you will probably like the Macallan. Or you could try Cragganmore or an Aberfeldy 12 year old. If you like big bourbons like Makers Mark you might like a peppery explosive scotch like Talisker. But I would go with the Macallan 12, or the cask strength Macallan or Glenfarclas cask strength.

Last edited:
Here is one you guys will like!

1 part bushmills irish honey whiskey
2 parts lemonade
2 parts cranberry juice
Squeeze of fresh lime juice

It is addictive, enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tight now epmytying the cabinet trying to chase off this pinched nerve. Different flavors of vodka, old weller and orange juicek. I am saving my Paul Masson VS for when I really want ot relax. Chasing ti with burnt toast and water to ward off headaches in te morning. SWMBO is pissed becasue she hates the smell of burnt toast . :)

Coffee for now. Will be hitting the good stuff come 7:00 central. Go Spurs!

What are you drinking right now!?

e3apy7um.jpg

Bourbon aged in port casks, which sweetens the finish.

I got a 12-pack of Sam Adams Summer Ale and half of a bottle of Absolut that I've been working on since 7 AM (Pacific) because America.

Currently I'm drinking ice water out of a Nalgene and getting excited to try a new small batch bourbon I picked up last night.

A good friend introduced me to a new one....Kentucky mule

3 oz bourbon (I am using Evan williams, good mixing bourbon)
1 slice of lime squeezed
fill the rest of the cup with ginger beer (its a non-alcoholic beverage)
enjoy in a metal mug!

Nothing fancy tonight. Just a couple of Shiner Bocks then off to bed.

Ouzo, a gift from my Israeli friend. Never been a fan of anise, but if there's alcohol in this stuff, I can't taste it at all.

Kirkland vodka in sprite, splash of orange juice.

I've gotten very drunk on this concoction in the city before!

Ardberg. Nothing fancy--just the 10-year. There are limited offerings at the state store out here.