• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Red Bush

Attachments

• 20181221_173856.jpg
    20181221_173856.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 89
Holy crap ! This stuff is good....and dangerous.

Attachments

• 20181221_192119.jpg
    20181221_192119.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 97
Just a touch of the deadly Kraken....
Do you mean the Rum . Wife and I went camping with the Father in law and his girlfriend . He started handing out orange sodas from the cooler and after having everyone dump the right amount promptly topped them with Kracken . It was great until the next morning . Skull krushing headache . Father in law sees my condition and says yep that's why it's called Krackin . Next morning it's Krackin you're head open .
I've started sampling Brandy . Open to suggestions .

I’m sick as crap with cold or flu bug. Can’t taste anything. I’m slugging Mr. Boston’s blackberry brandy straight out of the freezer and NyQuil out of the bottle. Hoping to get some rock solid sleep with minimal liver damage.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Here's something you bourbon drinkers might want to play around with.

https://gardenandgun.com/articles/make-almost-pappy-van-winkle/

I laugh every time I see that bullshit. When pappy was made at stitzel weller it was a fine bourbon the only problem was it did not sell.
They even tried to sell it in japan under the very olde st nick label. Japan loves bourbon and for many years four roses was only sold in japan.
Crazy thing is pappy became famous on bourbon they did not make.
Been out of the game for a couple of years due to stupid people paying outrageous money for specialty bourbons, but the current pappy and wl weller brand is the same product. The pappy is just the best tasting cherry picked barrels.
I happened to see a bottle of 23 year old pappy today.
For a mere $3200 you can own a $200 bottle. The liquor stores gouge an buffalo trace does nothing.

So the formula is no amount of weller 12+weller 107 = pappy,

Last edited:
Last night I was experimenting w/ a bottle of Bushmills Original. Interwebs say to mix w/ ginger ale, etc. I poured it pretty stiff & mixed it w/ Vernor’s ginger ale. It was OK but still missing something. I added a couple slices of lime & squeezed them into my beer mug (I used a big glass) & it was fucking badass.

My wife tried it & really liked it, a lot. She asked me to make her one as well. As I was making it I was cracking up & she asked what was so funny? I’d never heard of this concoction before, so I told my wife that I’m going to call it “The Pimp Hand.” She asked “What? Why would you name it that?” I told her my reasoning is that when she asked for another she’d be forced to say “Hit me w/ another pimp hand” or “Can I have another pimp hand” or something to that effect. LOL.

I'm not taking any Pics...........Knob Creek......a bit of Coke...........till I've had enough.........

Angel's Envy.

Attachments

• 20181225_123841.jpg
    20181225_123841.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 89
Hudson's baby bourbon.

Sucks. Don't buy.

Blantons neat

Attachments

• 184BD946-ACDF-4018-9D5F-29172FC762CE.png
    184BD946-ACDF-4018-9D5F-29172FC762CE.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 59
Watching it snow in Wuhan, PRC with a Buffalo Trace and Coke (leaded)

Vodka and club. Deep Edy grapefruit from Austin.
2 oz vodka, 1 oz club. Garnish with lime

Make a double or triple. Stuff is smooth....
Like porcelain thighs.

Oh heavens.

An excellent local med/dark roast from some country I’ve never heard of, but will certainly remember Burundi from now on
C03FF208-4CF1-4418-BDB1-E8CA457EFCD0.jpeg