• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

I've been sitting in the basement timing the sump pumps deal with this new 1" influx of rain while re-organizing a shooting toolbox. The pumps kick in every 1/2 bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. 4 cycles of the pumps, I'm ready for bed.

7409AF22-B885-400F-BB2F-FFF0854D205F.jpeg

my go to after work!

it’s not fancy at all compared to my normal fare

2oz of Ron Zavapa 23
Bar spoon of organic maple syrup
3 dashes of bitter truth jere Thomas bitters
Squeeze an orange peel in and leave in the peel

I even use fridge ice instead of my usual distilled mini glaciers....it’s my comfort drink

bench

Reactions: Barneybdb
I'm fortunate that i get to try many different kinds of alcohol and this stuff is pretty damn good.......and since we charge $35 a shot, it damn well better be !

Attachments

• 20191024_014204.jpg
    20191024_014204.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 111
Last night I was drinking some Knob Creek Bourbon and some Barton 1792 Bourbon. Good stuff!

At this moment, 9:05am, I'm drinking unsweet tea...

Not usually a fan of mead, but in a new area and its highly rated in Untapped. Like flavor is great. But consistency is that if thin syrup.

20191108_165424.jpg

Jet black and piping hot coffee. Just like every morning.

Trying a new bourbon I picked up Sunday.
Grabbed a bottle I had not seen that was a darn good price and am happy.

Jeffersons.

8FC62F92-F3D6-4219-B057-500C1F047B1A.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Chuckanut Pilsner. Draft. Excellent, clean and flavorful American tribute to a true German pilsner.

A little of this. Neat. Well, a little in each pour.......
Officially on vacation for 9 days.

dont know why it posted sideways....

View attachment 7188452
You knooow, when you post like that...sideways, it means I have to get sideways too, one way or the other, I have to go sideways too...just so you know...you know?! ?

Got a coffee resupply and some other nice toys in the mail today....

1574881618292.png

1574881661150.png

So time now for one of these.....

1574881699200.png

But tonight with ribs smoked out back it will be one of these two....

1574881741198.png

Had a 3x bulleit rye today while in line with the kids for a roller coaster.
Cool ride.

Glenmoorangie aged in a sherry cask at night in the room.
good stuff.

@pmclaine - what blade? Looks cool

Had a 3x bulleit rye today while in line with the kids for a roller coaster.
Cool ride.

Glenmoorangie aged in a sherry cask at night in the room.
good stuff.

@pmclaine - what blade? Looks cool

Randall Fireman Special. It's a beast. If it was a penis they would call the bearer of it "Tuna Can".

The Coffee Saves coffee kind of sucked. Just Black is my brew.

Moved on to the Bulleit now. Ribs are cooking on the grill.

Reactions: powdahound76
Just got back from Maui with these three guys.

The rum and gin are only available at the distillery in Maui on a limited basis. That particular bottle of The Glenlivet is only sold at the distillery and in Taiwan.
20191124_203624.jpg

Reactions: powdahound76
Kahlua with a little coffee for breakfast and another cup for lunch. I got the BIG bottle for the weekend.

fancy zero water no more lead (y) or at least the water tester doesn't show any which ever it is also have zero water ice cubes that pop if you add tap water to em like snap crackle and pop in your water glass .

De Margerie A Bouzy. A grand cru champagne.
Possibly the best under $100 you will come across.
20191128_153519.jpg

Swiss Miss Chocolate...it is below freezing in Sparks...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sparks? Blow a raspberry to my ex-mother-in-law. Bitch.

Also my poor daughter stuck in Wolf Pack Tower (aka "Clown Town") and couldn't come home for Thanksgiving.

Yo! Fuck you, Salvatore, (my coworker) for getting me hooked on this good shit...

clubtails.jpg
clubtails.jpg

Only one vendor on my commute path carries these and I thought I was gonna be assed out today because they "thought" they ran out of them. They still got a few left though. The orange one is the citrus screwdriver. My preference is the LI Iced Tea but they only had 4 left. A Clubtail is a Clubtail, right???

The iced tea flavor is the one I'd recommend if anybody wants to give these a try. It has actual dark liquor flavor with very mild, almost undetectable carbonation. Almost seems like it is meant to bridge the gap between hard ale and whiskey. The .40 S&W of alcoholic drinks...