• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Attachments

• 11981009-1D52-43B8-8CA3-E9BC0DDDF80F.jpeg
    11981009-1D52-43B8-8CA3-E9BC0DDDF80F.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 104
4 Roses single barrel with a couple of pieces of ice, a good 3 fingers which will probably be followed another

Knob Creek barrel strength two fingers over single ice cube. Saw Ford vs Ferrari today highly recommend it. When I got home decided to see Christian Bales start, Empire of the Sun.........only Spielberg film I own. Sipped that Knob Creek whilst watching it, both excellent films.

Rich

Drank a whole bottle of Glenlivet 12 last night.

It's been my go to cheap scotch for years...plus, I can pour it for friends who don't drink scotch and they still like it.

Bench

We returned the grandkids to their parents tonight. Nanna Bear is stretched out in a easy chair and I'm enjoying some reading and a overdue XL portion of Pendelton one of son-in-laws brought for T-day.

PC020623.JPG

We both agree we are getting to old to chase a 5 and 2 year old around for 4.5 days.

We returned the grandkids to their parents tonight. Nanna Bear is stretched out in a easy chair and I'm enjoying some reading and a overdue XL portion of Pendelton one of son-in-laws brought for T-day.

View attachment 7194668

We both agree we are getting to old to chase a 5 and 2 year old around for 4.5 days.
I knew me and my girlfriend were gonna get married the day she got me every Vince Flynn book for Christmas!

We got married the following summer and she still gets me the Mitch rapp series every time it becomes available

Bench

Reactions: Nodakplowboy
Stopped at my local liquor store and was told that the prices on scotch and Irish whiskey are going up 25% in January due to tariffs, so I picked up a few bottles.
20191210_163448.jpg

What i like crown, makers mark, hell i like about anything. But my wallet dont like my more expensive options. Less money on booze and more on guns. Thats how i see it plus i drink because i like it not to get hammered or drunk so i drink what i like to taste. If you want to send me something you would like me to try im down if ur paying lol

Reactions: mzvarner
Last night....

2 beautiful Basil Hayden bourbon martinis
2 glasses of great cabernet
1 glass of Skrewball peanut butter whisky on ice

BLAST OFF

Vertical taste test - 12-yr and 15-yr Redbreast. I pet sat for neighbors, and they dropped off a bottle of the 15-yr as a thank you gift...

Känzle Helles Lager “Feinstes Bayerisches Bier”

Fuckin’ tasty beer from Ochsenfurt, Bayern.

Later, it’ll be Mead. Classy Saturday.
08A83A0C-ED47-457F-B1A3-F7C97C44BF15.jpeg

Wolcotts

Just found out about it

Very smooth bourbon

We toured the distillery and brought this bottle home. My wife asked what I mixed it with. I responded "ice".
20191223_225004.jpg

Reactions: TACC