• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Wrapped up some night shifts, so it’s still coffee for me. Valler Coffee is an excellent roaster I ran across on my last trip to Montana.
B9728DB3-4663-4729-A1E3-B69625843635.jpeg

My 'shots' are estimates. I took the hits right off the bottle. I think the better measure are bubbles. It was a 4 bubbler. Glug glug glug glug

I haven't had a drop since last Saturday due to being sick....maybe tomorrow

I have to say.....no reflux or throat pain...sobriety has its positives

Bowmore 12 year old single malt whisky to celebrate leaving the EU. Never tasted better.

You don't mind some Johnny Cash with your Rye do you?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Salt, pepper, oregano steak tips.....

image.jpg

Cauliflower, mushrooms and onion for sides....

image.jpg

It's the cure for CoronaAnus.

I had chicken soup...

Tonight I actually feel like I am back to being a member of the living. Amazing what antibiotics even only one day of them can do

Coffee. Hotter than the sun and blacker than a ginger’s soul. Its brewed up stout too.

Float a horse shoe as I remember reading in good western books as a boy.

Enjoyed a peaceful nip of Jefferson’s small batch bourbon last night Read here someone didnt like their rye. Havent tried it but this bourbon is darn good for the $35 or so I paid.

Down here in Australia Bourbon is very expensive, normally when I treat myself to something other than Wild Turkey I try something like Woodford Reserve, today I spent a bit more and got their double oaked. Not really looking forward to being at work in 8 hours.....

• Sad
Reactions: roostercogburn98
Coffee with a bagel. Hoping the weather is nice again and I may get out to the shop to feed the welder. It needs a new spool of wire

For all you Bourbon drinkers there is a show called Bourbontucky on Directv channel 101 now. Next showing is 2/20 at 4:30P Central. If you like bourbon its a gotta see show.

Im at work. So water.

But there is a fresh bottle of 4 Roses behind some files in the bottom drawer......

Not now I keep saying.....

@308pirate is a fan, reminds him of times of camaraderie in the ward room staying away from the ships contingent of Marines to avoid being picked on.
It was probably somewhere in this thread that I first heard about it. I've just begun to investigate sipping rums, and when I saw it on the shelf it stood out.

It isn't common around here. I bought the first bottle I ever saw, but it is very good.

IIRC, it was $37 out the door.

It was probably somewhere in this thread that I first heard about it. I've just begun to investigate sipping rums, and when I saw it on the shelf it stood out.

It isn't common around here. I bought the first bottle I ever saw, but it is very good.

IIRC, it was $37 out the door.

Ive been wanting to give it a try. That stuff has a good history among the Brit Navy. I dont think it has many fans though among real rum drinkers.

My booze is like my rifles, more concerned with history than the actual ability.

still so sad just another glass of ice water kinda a funny thing every time this thread popes up I am drinking water with ice I will have to make penance severe for my lack of something different maybe next time .

Been trying to expand my horizons but got introduced the Islay scotchs through a Laphroaig 10 and have been loving just about all of them now.

My go to has been Lagavulin 16 for the nightly treat. Ardbeg, laphroaig, Bowmore are usualy when I'm running low on Lag or a friend would like some :LOL:...I dont give out the Lag easily. High west campfire has also been pretty good.

I tend to gravitate towards the very smokey flavored ones. Also nice I have a fairly good variety just down the street to test before committing.

lag16.jpg

20200311_101219.jpg

Been trying to expand my horizons but got introduced the Islay scotchs through a Laphroaig 10 and have been loving just about all of them now.

My go to has been Lagavulin 16 for the nightly treat. Ardbeg, laphroaig, Bowmore are usualy when I'm running low on Lag or a friend would like some :LOL:...I dont give out the Lag easily. High west campfire has also been pretty good.

I tend to gravitate towards the very smokey flavored ones. Also nice I have a fairly good variety just down the street to test before committing.

View attachment 7270698
View attachment 7270696

Need to try some of that old world stuff but Ive been enjoying the Old West cork tops just fine.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL