• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

just got off a facetime call with wife's relatives in England they had some Jack Daniels honey so we toasted with his cousin Jim Beam BTW they game over 3 years ago took them all to the state gun range let em have a taste of american freedom shot ar15s assorted handguns and some long guns

A7FE79A9-42BA-4D4C-9634-3A90684EC313.jpeg

Buddy got me this for Christmas along with 2 other bottles of bourbon. Good stuff!

Attachments

• 20201225_224745.jpg
    20201225_224745.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 32
Schrick's doesn't have it, neither does Spec's on Bryant Irwin in Ft. Worth or the liquor store next to Costco nearby or anywhere else. When it started getting hard to find my husband and brother-in-law bought all that could be found in a 250 mile radius, and it's long gone. Now for the really important question - where has the R&K in Hudson Oaks the "best chicken fried steak ever" moved to?????
pogos...

Good buddy invited me over to share the 2020GTS this evening.
20201228_162406.jpg

Reactions: padom
Started the evening off with Wild Turkey 101, but can tell my taste buds need a break from bourbon. Switched to a Tapatio Anejo, older bottles of El Tesoro and Chinaco Anejo.

An nice expresso...need a caffeine boost, else I ain't making it to midnight....

Scuttlebutt Brewing Tripel Seven Belgian. Delicious! Easiest drinking 9% beer I’ve had in a while.

A christmas gift from one of my brothers. This is my favorite Scotch Whisky, though Lagavulin 16 and Aardbeg 10 are in the running. Phenomenal smokiness, with a peppery finish.

According to the packaging, Robert Louis Stevenson referred to it as the ‘The King o’ Drinks’. Verily, it is so.

E7719E10-3E80-4548-946C-643A273EBFED.jpeg

Well.... it's another day. Smirnoff again. Not an every day or weekend thing, but just trying to reduce the beer consumption on my fat ass.

Just cracked this baby to celebrate the completion of my 2nd floor complete gut and remodel. 2 kids rooms and bathroom. So glad its done.

Little Book Chapter 4 and it's absolutely delicious. It's my favorite out of the 3 I have ( 2,3 & 4)

Just cracked this baby to celebrate the completion of my 2nd floor complete gut and remodel. 2 kids rooms and bathroom. So glad its done.

Little Book Chapter 4 and it's absolutely delicious. It's my favorite out of the 3 I have ( 2,3 & 4)

I haven't cracked mine yet.

After a crazy last few days, finally home relaxing with some good bourbon. Nice little 4R flight and one of my favorites New Riff....I love their Single Barrel bourbon...just got these Ryes...the Single Barrel, Barrel Strength Rye is absolutely amazing.

Stagg Jr. neat.

Attachments

• 5C01E4F8-F6BA-4C5C-AE07-864F803F029C.jpeg
    5C01E4F8-F6BA-4C5C-AE07-864F803F029C.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 34