• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Last GTS I had was 2019 and its been gone for almost a year. The same flavor profile is there...but there is a new apricot, fruit twist. Unbelivable. One of the few unicorns that actually lives up to its hype year in and year out (well other than 2021...which there was no GTS release. haha). Cheers

Reactions: Ronws
Toby Keith sings "I love this bar."

Well, I love this thread.

Gonna try these out
IMG_20221214_190617211.jpg

Reactions: bkglock
Tonight, back to my TX Whiskey. I already shared a pic but I will do it again. I drink it neat, with a Big K diet soda chaser. Other times I have made a Bannockburn. A bannockburn is a scottish drink wherein I take a drink shaker and I put in ice cubes. A dash of pepper, a few jolts of worcestershire sauce, maybe a bit of no salt (I have high blood pressure and I am on a limited sodium diet), 2 jiggers of whiskey or scotch whiskey, and fill the rest with low sodium vegetable juice. To quote the Cars, "Shake it up!" Then pour into a tumbler and drink with a straw.

And yes, this is similar to a Bloody Mary. I deemed it to now have the name Bloody Mary, Queen of Scots. And yes, I was proud of myself for that.

1672364046697.jpeg

Those true GTS bottles worth way more unopened fellas! JK, I’m a drinker not a collector either

Mint hot chocolate with a double of vanilla rum. Add a King Arthur marshmellow.
Who knew premium marshmellows were a thing?

694148298.jpg

Reactions: db2000
20221231_215536.jpg
Wow, very good. The nose is sweet, vanilla and oak. Pallette is smooth, carmel, apple a little banana. Medium length finish of smooth vanilla. At $32 I think it's a great buy. So far I am enjoying my Rum journey.

About to throw a bone in New York on a cast iron pan. Splash of pork to celebrate.
148E35C5-2D57-4C98-8885-EE07BAA71176.jpeg

Using the copy of the DROS for my new (to me, obviously) full house Garthwaite Colt Gold Cup as a coaster.
826A1C44-E2E1-43B9-91A0-B161BB8C146C.jpeg

Ringing in the New Year with Col E H Taylor Small Batch.

Edit: Decided to switch it up a bit with some Blanton’s. We just hit midnight here in CST zone. Happy New Year everyone!

1BD2CE3C-1B35-4BE5-B2DF-AD73D0F76EF9.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5271(1).jpg

Finished off the Scotch last night and had a sample of Willet which was inspected by Morbo and Smudge......The Willet was quite tasty. I have not tried any Rye until that small sample. I should have bought the big bottle when I had the chance! All the best to all goon squad members in '23!

Reactions: 232593
View attachment 8035636
View attachment 8035637

Finished off the Scotch last night and had a sample of Willet which was inspected by Morbo and Smudge......The Willet was quite tasty. I have not tried any Rye until that small sample. I should have bought the big bottle when I had the chance! All the best to all goon squad members in '23!
Willett is one of my favorites. Very unique profile. I was lucky to find a 10 year.

Ringing in the New Year with Col E H Taylor Small Batch.

Edit: Decided to switch it up a bit with some Blanton’s. We just hit midnight here in CST zone. Happy New Year everyone!

View attachment 8035390
Points for having a Marshall amp in the back. I happen to have nowadays a Mustang GTX 100 (came with the footboard.) I always find an amp and adjust the features to get that sound I fell in love with so long ago. The sound of Nugent's Gibson ES-335 "Birdland" on "Cat Scratch Fever."

Stock photo of what’s going down. Tasty.
1BF95551-FE8F-4F86-A7B7-106B8ECEC2FB.jpeg

Just cracked the 21 M10B and damnnnn is it tasty. Love me some M10.

Gonna Crack this 19 SFTB after. First drink in a little while, was sick the past week. Cheers🥃🥃

Nice choices. Love those two. I have a couple’12 SFTB that survived hurricane Irma in a small grocery in St. Maarten. I think I may prefer Gold better though. 🍻

Reactions: padom