• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

IMG_1562.jpeg

With the man himself!

Some Bookers Tea Batch and super old KC single barrel 120. It was 17 yr’ish

Was gonna mix up something with a new bottle of Herradura tequila tonight, but my lovely bride brought home a present from her tour of some wineries and a whiskey distillery here in the Tejas Hill Country today:

IMG_2444.jpeg

Guess this could also go in the “what’s your view” thread…. Broke ground on the Garage Mahal/casita/pool house today!

Gotta say, it’s actually a pretty nice spirit…not as smooth as some of my preferred Scotch labels, but better than most at this price point ($75 or so)! Nice flavor too…and not too hot. Just right.

IMG_2446.jpeg

Was gonna mix up something with a new bottle of Herradura tequila tonight, but my lovely bride brought home a present from her tour of some wineries and a whiskey distillery here in the Tejas Hill Country today:

View attachment 8191816

Guess this could also go in the “what’s your view” thread…. Broke ground on the Garage Mahal/casita/pool house today!

Gotta say, it’s actually a pretty nice spirit…not as smooth as some of my preferred Scotch labels, but better than most at this price point ($75 or so)! Nice flavor too…and not too hot. Just right.

View attachment 8191817
I’ve had this once, very very nice.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
DEF0257C-71A3-4075-B722-5D8782822141.jpeg

I feel better. It’s probably allergies, 90% mental. Hot toddy with home grown Meyer lemons and good honey can overcome mediocre booze. Add tomato soup and a ham and grilled cheese.

Reactions: HPIguy
I was pleasantly surprised by that wine. A store owner in DC gave it to me to try after I bought a bunch of bourbon and other wines. She was selling it for $35/btl!
A friend turned me on to it. I don’t drink much wine, but when I do, I ain’t touching cheap shit.

$35 is not bad. I paid $44 for this one at Costco.

Reactions: db2000
Ralfy's cold elixir; 50:50 Drambuie and Laphroaig 10 yo Cask Strength because some dumbasses didn't stay home when they are sick.

Followed up with a Highland Park 18, normally I save Scotch for the winter months.