• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

HH BiB w/ this delicious beer
IMG_1552.jpeg

They love the shit outta it!
“Oh my god that is good shit”
all the time.

They never bring anything good anyways… I hear they get this and that but never share like I do so I pull this one on them. I like it anyways.

It's 8AM....so of course it'll be Drambuie....and you know....Chivas.
They used to call it a 'Rusty Nail'.
Dunno if they still do.

Hay, can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning :D

Reactions: Labanaktis
I have the ingredients for Long Island Tea. I know, it’s not all that cool but I pour it stiff. I change out brands every time I buy a round. If anyone has some suggestions for better stuff, let me know.

IMG_7279.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Maybe 60% Benchmark Full Proof and 40% Elijah Craig Barrel Proof? That might cut the Heaven Hill nuttyness, but give the age and still have the Buffalo Trace presence? After all the Benchmark is the same juice?
If the benchmark FP aged longer it would really have potential to be great. That’s my opinion

Reactions: padom
Wife is on the way home with a bottle of Joseph A. Magnus Cigar Blend she picked up for me.. looking forward to opening it.. it won a gold medal at this year's New York World Wine & Spirits Competition

Lagavulin 21 year distillers reserve. A gift to myself for Christmas. I prefer the regular 16. It's not bad, just not quite as good.

Had a wee dram of this today. French Armagnac brandy distilled in 1964 and bottled in 2020. My birth year is 1964, which is why I bought this. Super smooth, raisins, dark fruits, stays on the back pallette a long time.
Wow! I bet that’s delicious

Reactions: bkglock
Batch 208. Such a delicious pour. Delightful fruit up front with a LONG lasting Toffee, brown sugar, tobacco and oak finish that makes you want to keep coming back for more. Cheers

Such a great bourbon. Not sure if I’ve had 208 but if you’re ever at the Omni in Charlottesville, VA they’re giving this away for under $20/pour! 🤤

Such a great bourbon. Not sure if I’ve had 208 but if you’re ever at the Omni in Charlottesville, VA they’re giving this away for under $20/pour! 🤤

It really is. Baking cookies with the kids today and sipping it again. It's delicious!! I passed on the Old Carter, W12 and M10yr Bourbon for this yesterday and couldn't be happier.. I paid $199 for it which isn't bad when msrp is $180

Blanton’s, EH Taylor and Maker’s Mark 46 Cask Strength. Also Bench Mark Single Barrel flies under the radar. It’s made by Buffalo Trace and is the same mash bill as Blanton’s.

Just my luck, local store is releasing all their allocated bottles coming up Thursday.... I'm going to be stuck at work. I might run by at lunch to see if they have anything left. This is just the list of store picks. I could only imagine what other non store pick allocated bottles they are going to put out. They will all be at MSRP or close to it. I would take off but I'm taking the next day off to get my TBAC Gen 2 SR.

1703387328320.png

Reactions: db2000
Just my luck, local store is releasing all their allocated bottles coming up Thursday.... I'm going to be stuck at work. I might run by at lunch to see if they have anything left. This is just the list of store picks. I could only imagine what other non store pick allocated bottles they are going to put out. They will all be at MSRP or close to it. I would take off but I'm taking the next day off to get my TBAC Gen 2 SR.

View attachment 8304423
I leave work frequently when surprise drops are announced or planned. 🤣