• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Harpoon I.P.A. Though it is wasted on me due to this nasty sinus cold, can't taste a thing.

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> </span> <span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"> </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">"The Champagne Of Beer"</span>

He's living the High Life right there ^

I just started on Jose margaritas that the gf whipped up. Not bad, good and strong haha. Switching to beer later.

I'm working on my second (tall/double) Jack 'n lemonade (Lynchburg lemonade).

I am not allowed any more carbonated dark cola's along with a bunch of other stuff (fucking kidney stone problem), so I have settled for this. It's not bad and tastes particularly good after a long week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Breast milk </div></div> Hey guys, it's the baby from Etrade!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeeGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">18 year old Laphroaig. Damn good stuff.</div></div>

this was a few nights ago - love the smoky aroma!

Tonight it's Makers 46 on a few ice cubes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bulzeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I could still drink it would be Pendleton. </div></div>

Pendleton 1910 is better, it's 12 years old.

1911fan

found new stuff 4 me
Tennessee Honey Whiskey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The snot dripping down my throat mixed with cold-eze tablet juice. </div></div>

I'm in the same boat. Robotussin daytime. Does anybody else have wierd ass dreams when they're on Nyquil? Maybe I need to use the actual dosage cup instead of taking a big slug from the bottle.

Diamond Bear Brewing (Little Rock, AR) Paradise Porter.

Goes down the gullet quite well...

Trois Pistoles y La Fin Du Monde.

Translated: I am bringing three pistols to the end of the world.

My first cuppa coffee. Hey, it's Sunday; I slept in...

a tall glass of vitamin D milk, none of that watery 1% crap
smile.gif

Water with lunch. I don't drink hard stuff anymore but I'm always thinking about back when I was drinking Makers Mark. Ahh the good old days.

Twinings earl grey tea

Im out at sea, no drinking
cry.gif

Doogh.

At first I hated it. Now I've acquired a taste for it.

I had a few glasses of port, now I need a good cigar from my humidor!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bulzeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I could still drink it would be Pendleton. </div></div>

Pendleton 1910 is better, it's 12 years old.

1911fan</div></div>

thanks. i'll have to try it someday

Upslope's European Stout.

Just lit the grill and opened a Bells Expedition Stout.Thick,rich and dark.Bells is hard to get in Arkansas,a friend brought several cases back from a dog show. Lightman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twinings earl grey tea

Im out at sea, no drinking
cry.gif
</div></div>

Clearly, you are not the Captain of an Italian Cruise Ship...

Cheers,

Sirhr