• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Johnny Walker Black Label, ice and a splash of water.....Whilst smoking my last Cuban brought back from Grand Cayman

The next 6 months, annual trip with brothers, will go by agonizingly slooooowwwwww.

Some Firefly Peach Tea Vodka. If anyone of you guys have not tried Firefly yet, go find some. They are coming out with a Southern line, including banana pudding. It tastes so good I didn't even taste the vodka.

knob creek and smoking a CAO Sopranos Associate robusto

been a day of bs and need to relax

36 MONTH black velvet....on the rocks...you heard me...on the rocks.

Just knocked off a"Kiltlifter" now I'm all warm and fuzzy!!!,,,,while watching "Hannah"...pretty good flick!!

Sundrop...it's a Gaston County thang

Well, it just went national but taking somebodys sundrop away around here is like taking their beer.

I get it in stores near me too, as I'm just south of you. Some Cheerwine is pretty much the same way. Born in the South, raised in a glass.

Coors Light all the way
blush.gif

Leinenkugel's Original, again. Headin' back to civilization tomorrow, or Tuesday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pabst Blue Ribbon </div></div>

Ha,ha,ha.
grin.gif
I gave up on PBR prolly around 30 or so years ago. I started leaving too may trails of soiled scivvies throughout the countryside.
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pabst Blue Ribbon </div></div>

Belly Up Bar in Solana Beach...$2 per 24 oz PBR...

On second Diet Dew and it's only 0700, gonna be a long day I think. Jaws was on lastnight and just couldn't pass it up. Great show,"We need a bigger boat".

Wild Turkey 101 on ice

Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this damn Keurig. When ever I need a pick up its always there lol. And sooo many flavors.