• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Terrible pic, but I get home and have a nice glass of single malt.

IMG_0883.jpg

A bottle of water with a Crystal Light Natural Lemonade mix pack added........
frown.gif

Sam Adams Octoberfest...good, anytime of the year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Newcastle Werewolf. </div></div>
How is it? I've seen it in stores and was curious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just finished a couple of tall Moose Drools
</div></div>
Sir, with all due respect, I hate you.....
grin.gif
. Moose Drool isn't avaiable down here. Somebody gave me a 6 pack about a year ago, that is a great beer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Defcon424</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Southern Tier Pumking, best pumpkin beer ever , end of story. </div></div>

Yes it is! This was the first year I wasn't able to track any down
frown.gif

Boatswain H.L.V. Ale

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Williams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kraken and coke </div></div>

I heard that was good! What's it like?

I'm sipping Woodford Reserve with a cold glass of ALE-8 ONE on the side. ALE8 is just like Ginger ale but sweeter, its a KY soft drink.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sam Adams, Pumpkin something... A friend gave it to me </div></div>

Believe it's harvest pumpkin. It's a good one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Williams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kraken and coke </div></div>
+1 best drink EVER

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Williams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kraken and coke </div></div>

I heard that was good! What's it like?

I'm sipping Woodford Reserve with a cold glass of ALE-8 ONE on the side. ALE8 is just like Ginger ale but sweeter, its a KY soft drink. </div></div>

I normally drink Bourbon, mostly Buffalo Trace. But I saw Kraken on the shelf at a Cajan Restaurant and the bottle looked cool so... It's pretty good actually, good enough that I bought a bottle for the house. Rum with a slightly sweat taste not to spicy for a spiced rum.