• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Bud Light.... But it's special... It has the Fleur de Lis and Saints logo on the can. I'm helping the cause to beat QQ's Bucs.

Buffalo Trace is on the rotation for tonight.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Booker Noe is a friend of mine. Seriously guys.... Give Bookers a try.

Mischief Whiskey, 100% Washington grown, Seattle Distilled Rye Whiskey. One of my favorite sippin' whiskies. Jameson on standby for gulpin' later.

Don't let the city fool you, I love my GUNS, RIGHTS, and AMERICA without fail. Long time lurker who finally joined. AE2 says thanks to all those who sacrificed for Country, Community, and Family. I hope all of you are having a better morning than I.

I think I have found my perfect drink... rum,fresh sqeezed lemonaid and I hate to admit mexican mineral water con gassa.
and at 80/20 I realy cant taste the alcohol.
I am testing the hangover factor as we speek.

Everclear and Pineapple juice with a splash of triple sec and some rocks.
"To a day worth forgetting"
-Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirectAssault</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apple pie moonshine. </div></div>
I got my hands on some recently. The jar didn't last long.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirectAssault</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apple pie moonshine. </div></div>
I got my hands on some recently. The jar didn't last long. </div></div>

Was it midnight moon?

I just started a big glass of Elijah Craig 12YO neat. Delicious Bourbon whiskey.

Dark Cherry Stout - home brew.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Coffee, at Starbucks. My 3 year old wanted Starbucks milk and lemon pound cake. What can you say? </div></div>
Can't say no. Plus their Lemon Pound Cake is slammin!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Coffee, at Starbucks. My 3 year old wanted Starbucks milk and lemon pound cake. What can you say? </div></div>
Can't say no. Plus their Lemon Pound Cake is slammin!</div></div>

It doesn't hurt that she is cute as heck and can already play her dad. Yes the Lemon Pound cake was good.

Coffee black and grape juice today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timesublime</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sam Adams Octoberfest. Good Stuff.</div></div>

+1