• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Had a shot of some German liquor that is 35% alcohol, very tasty stuff

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

The last of the High West Boureye...RIP.

04886aba589811e39b1912477b2023c1_8.jpg

Attachments

• 04886aba589811e39b1912477b2023c1_8.jpg
    04886aba589811e39b1912477b2023c1_8.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
forgive me as I am not drinking this "right now" but as I have a plentiful amount , my post may not be as "accurate" as it is being consumed

pear infused grappa , but will be drinking by the time this is posted

I think this also doubles as emergency fuel ;)

the only way to get through black Friday shopping with the Mrs

More than 30% fresh air is not good for you, to much only makes you want more, then you are up to 100% fresh air. See, not good.
I see your point. I have already drank a couple halfers this morning but I will make sure the next one only gets 25% fresh air. Thanks

Diablo Rojo from Bone Yard. I got it straight from the brewery this afternoon. Growlers are awesome!

Back from the fitness club....apparently only about six other people and I were stupid enough to brave the icy road conditions.

Drinking H2O now, then some Dark Roast Java.

Starbucks espresso from a French press. I know, but skip the French jokes. Its still the best way to do coffee.

Evan Williams in bond over ice and caffeine free coke . I tried to talk myself in to a bottle of Makers Mark but since I was in the mood for Bourbon and Coke I just couldn't do it .

Nothing right now, but my Son just showed up with a bottle of 12Yr old Pappy. Thinking about a couple of fingers in a coffee cup.

Beam that belonged to my grandmother and a splash of coke. She died in 97. Mom thought liquor aged in the bottle, I laughed and opened it up. Cheers grandma!

Miller Lite just past noon... I know its Monday, but theyre usually my play days and I got thirsty when I opened the fridge. Salud!

menunu3e.jpg

Kirkland (Costco brand) 12year blended scotch whiskey - pretty damn good and a great value! Kirkland is slowly taking over the world and I'm ok with that.