• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you hope will be revealed at SHOT Show? Or 2020 in general.

6.5 Gt or 338 GT/PRC or some "new" end all caliber to blow money on. Dillion offerings actually being available before 2030 laser guns for space force. But i would settle for an AI web shop where i can purchase a AI coffee mug and Tee shirt <---- Im totally serious about the coffee mug.

Reactions: RS14
Would love to see a purpose built long range hunting scope.

• 30mm tube.
  • Low profile 10 mil/rev elevation turret with large, easy to read numbers.
  • Zero stop.
  • Low profile capped windage.
  • 3-18x
  • 50mm objective
  • Reticle legs should be at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
  • center portion of reticle should be .05 mils thick with tick marks every .2 mils out to 4 mils.
  • Reticle should have bold post from 4 mils from center out to the edge of the field of view. Post should be bold enough to clearly see at lowest magnification under bright moon light.
  • Scope should track accurately, retain zero and return to zero 100% reliably.
  • Would be nice if it could be had at 24oz or less.

John

+1 on rangefinder binocular. I’m looking for something that has the same features as the 2800.com. For example, direction of fire.

I'm super curious about this New MDT Chassis.

I'd also like to see a cheap precision rifle suppressor. The industry is booming and prices are coming down!

Wouldn’t mind seeing an M110 or M110k1 in 6.5 creedmoor from knights.

Disregard if these are already in the works...

Reactions: deersniper
Wouldn’t mind seeing an M110 or M110k1 in 6.5 creedmoor from knights.

Disregard if these are already in the works...

i’d read the 16” SR25 upper is coming, to complement the 22” version already out there

i’d read the 16” SR25 upper is coming, to complement the 22” version already out there

Do you know if it’s going to wear the standard URX4 MLOK or dickmod or will it be a K1 upper?

I don't think I can part with much more money for firearms related stuff in the near term but things that would tempt me would be some kind of ingenious Aim Point style red dot that had three independently zeroed dots that aren't displayed at the same time but rather selected with some sort of switch. That would complete my 300Blk AR "pistol" allowing me to switch between supersonic un-suppressed, suppressed, and subsonic suppressed without zeroing for one and guessing the others. Sticking with the "blackout" ninja theme an RRS BTC-pro clamp with all black parts and no shinny metal. I will also be looking to see more carry guns in the Sig P365 / Springfield Hellcat format to tempt me away from my M&P Shield.

No clue, but I’d imagine anything new will be URX4 mlok

Yea, I know about the 16” commercial upper planned and while interesting, doesn’t move the needle that much.

Would love to see the K1 upper as tested by SOCOM (like, who the hell wouldnt)

Ar10 long action. We'll call it a ar5.

.532 .540 .585 bolt faces. Supporting pmags. And cheap

A 338lm ar5
?

FE757CA4-B3C5-4015-87CC-EC0B6601A22E.png
9042A186-D2FC-4A63-94F7-EAE80179D624.png

A man portable 325KW phased plasma that only weighs 7.2Lbs with power supply,..
Ha, you want man portable... I want it with non Chinese electronics also.

And let's be honest if we cant break the 400kw range it's not even worth turning on!

And by the way multi phased plasma with make it antiquated in 6 months...

Actually 6gt loaded berger ammo will make it obsolete also.

Maybe a niche market, but an aluminum bedding block that could be dropped into a custom stock (wood in my case) with minimal simple inletting. Whidden makes one but it's not great. I want something that is basically the Pork Sword chassis but simplified and cheaper, with built in mag well. Just mill out a big rectangular area and epoxy in the block to have a custom wood stock without playing the bottom metal fitment game.

The Burris RT-8 DFP LPVO is the one scope I am genuinely looking forward to seeing. The XTR II DFP was a nice scope, but hobbled by a 1.5x low end and not exactly top end glass. If they can put out something with PST Gen II-esque glass and don't mess up the eye box and FOV too bad, they will be the scope to beat for tactical and 3 gun stuff.

I also want to see a 1x prism sights with FO illumination. There's a market for it.

Gun-wise, I'd like to see Ruger take some cues from Remington's 700CP and give us a pistol RPR in 5.56x45 and .300 AAC that feeds from AR mags. Remington had such a clever idea with the 700CP, but the execution was just a little short of optimal.

If we're really wish-listing, maybe Magpul could release an AR magwell for their Ruger American Hunter stock.

The Burris RT-8 DFP LPVO is the one scope I am genuinely looking forward to seeing. The XTR II DFP was a nice scope, but hobbled by a 1.5x low end and not exactly top end glass. If they can put out something with PST Gen II-esque glass and don't mess up the eye box and FOV too bad, they will be the scope to beat for tactical and 3 gun stuff.

I also want to see a 1x prism sights with FO illumination. There's a market for it.

Gun-wise, I'd like to see Ruger take some cues from Remington's 700CP and give us a pistol RPR in 5.56x45 and .300 AAC that feeds from AR mags. Remington had such a clever idea with the 700CP, but the execution was just a little short of optimal.

If we're really wish-listing, maybe Magpul could release an AR magwell for their Ruger American Hunter stock.

I can get behind these first two for sure. I want more 1x prism sights and I live my RT6. Hoping the RT8 is pretty much the same thing and keeps the excellent glass.

Reactions: BytorJr
Shit that actually exists 6 months after SHOT and/or hasn't been redesigned so much that it shouldn't even count as being the originally marketed item (looking at you there, FLIR).

I'd like to see an ultra light backpacking 22lr that's less than 2# and packs up tiny that actually has good sights and is accurate.

I'd like to see factory 338 lapua ammo coming out similar in price to federal gold medal match.

How about a realistic hunting scope . one that has the following etched in the upper top half of the reticle
"Warning , objects are smaller than they appear ", Kinda like your car mirror.
Those dam deer antlers always look so much bigger in the scope.

Reactions: WirgmanUSMC
Would be nice if TriggerTech could make up on their 2-stage Special, and Diamond announcement that was for Q2 2019 but this time with immediate availability.

Another thing on my wish list: PROOF Research announcing it were to expand its manufacturing plant, cutting lead times in half, or less.

Also PROOF Research announcing the sale of carbon fiber barrels with the option of having the blank stainless chamber and muzzle portions already finished matte black, whether nitrided, DLC, or cerakote.

The re-engineered KRG Bravo buttpad Justin had mentioned that would allow at least one more heavy LOP spacer to be added in without exceeding comfortable chassis LOP when at the same time utilizing the adjustable buttpad.

Last edited:
Reactions: RS14
Plasma phase rifle in the 40 watt range.
Carbon fiber stocked long range photon torpedo launcher with a ground RADAR HUD display and angle cosine indicator, for the avid mountain sasquatch hunter?

Reactions: Mute
- Long action, titanium Curtis Vector OR Lone Peak Fusion TI LA with a switch barrel feature
- Thunderbeast 338 ultra sized can with caliber switchable end caps

Maybe a niche market, but an aluminum bedding block that could be dropped into a custom stock (wood in my case) with minimal simple inletting. Whidden makes one but it's not great. I want something that is basically the Pork Sword chassis but simplified and cheaper, with built in mag well. Just mill out a big rectangular area and epoxy in the block to have a custom wood stock without playing the bottom metal fitment game.
You mean like this ? Its a Tikka T3. Did it about 6 months ago. Good for left and right SA, with a baracade stop which you can still use a 5rnd mag with.
IMG20191107075740.jpg

Reactions: sgtsmmiii