• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you hope will be revealed at SHOT Show? Or 2020 in general.

I'm simple, I just want a TriggerTech 2-stage Howa trigger. A Cronus with capped windage would also be nice, or just make the ETR in Japan with Japanese glass and parts and re-name it lol.

Due to the greatly discounted Leica LRF Binos. I think Leica will release a bluetooth LRF Bino

#3 isnt going to happen from AI, but @trophyhunter will have it.
#4 isnt going to happen from AI either. If they do offer any SA calibers from the factory it will be in a SA AXSR. We haven't seen discounted SA AX's yet (like they did with the AXMC), so I think this is still a couple years out. Hell, AXSRs aren't even available yet, just the ASR kits.

Take a look at Europtic's demo section for AI. Their "demos" ?

i would like to see somebody come up with a turret mount for use in UTVs, side by sides. so you can mount and shoot your rifle off it while in the drivers seat or passenger seat

I would like to see leupold come out with a new rangefinder on par with the mark5 quality. All the places ive looked have dumped the rx-2800 for 350 bucks or less and are not restocking. And make a model with a green readout. My brother is red color blind, guy cant see any of the display

A decent quality precision bolt action repeater, using current high cap mags, in 9mm. It'd be fun to see just how accurate you could get one, and how low one could get the ES.

Cheap, better BC than 22rf with 147gr, and easier to see hits or miss's way out there.

A decent quality precision bolt action repeater, using current high cap mags, in 9mm. It'd be fun to see just how accurate you could get one, and how low one could get the ES.

Cheap, better BC than 22rf with 147gr, and easier to see hits or miss's way out there.

This would be great. Especially for closer range practice. Like a .22 but with a little recoil and reloadable. Straight wall pistol cases are just so easy to reload. And it would be really quiet with a can.

Reactions: steve123

this would be a blast

I’ve shot quite a few 5 shot groups at or under moa with my 9mm AR.
It would be interesting to see what a bolt action would do.
My cheap PSA really likes the 147’s.

Someone had a bolt rifle in the PX a time ago that sold. Think it was a CZ or Howa mini action in a MCM HTG, fed by standard Glock 9mm mags. Looked super cool and I definitely agree with the sentiment.

The biggest turn off for a .22lr precision rifle is that I cannot reload .22lr, and high quality .22lr ammo is still not as consistent as one would like. A 700 clone that reliably fed 9mm from a quality magazine would be an excellent, reloadable trainer. Maybe Voodoo could upsize their action.

Reactions: lr123 and steve123
I'd like to see one of the premium brass manufacturers start offering brass for the 300 PRC. I've got a build in progress and have not had the best luck with Hornady brass. I have heard that people are having decent luck with it as long as you weight sort it and do all the normal prep work.

Reactions: SOAPdata
I'd like to see one of the premium brass manufacturers start offering brass for the 300 PRC. I've got a build in progress and have not had the best luck with Hornady brass. I have heard that people are having decent luck with it as long as you weight sort it and do all the normal prep work.

Hi,

Well RCC would be the answer for your desires :), just get ready to open your wallet.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last I saw on ADG’s insta was January 2020.

Because I'm a guy that loves to run on a tiny budget whenever possible, a ruger american predator chambered in .224 valkyrie. That way I can snag that little guy for like $400, throw it in an oryx chassis or american hunter stock, throw a vortex diamondback tactical ffp 4-16 OR test my luck with one of those Arken 4-16s for a bit more and go from there. I think it would just be a super fun little coyote gun that operates on a budget. I love the hell out of my AI setup, but something in me loves maximizing performance on a tiny budget. And my RAP in 6mm creedmoor does pretty damn good.

I'd like to see a rifle carrying backpack that has 50L or more of carrying capacity that is around the 3# mark or less. I think Eberlestock could use modern lightweight materials and cut the weight of their packs in half.

Reactions: Rumlover

I’ve been saying this for about a year. I think it would be awesome. Especially using Glock mags.

Yes. With a stock that would have a Glock 26 mag sit flush. The short bolt throw and suppressed bolt gun would be a blast to shoot with more punch on steel than a .22 but cheaper to shoot than 300bo.

i would like to see somebody come up with a turret mount for use in UTVs, side by sides. so you can mount and shoot your rifle off it while in the drivers seat or passenger seat

I have one from MILSYS. There's a new version thats not on their site that instead of it needing to mount to the A pillar and then come down and bolt onto the side of the frame, it instead clamps onto the A pillar and then clamps onto the piece of the roll bar that goes across the top of the dash. This version is for a Polaris, not sure what you have.

The plate then runs parallel to the vehicle and doesn't stick out like the old version does. It has the machined pintle welded onto the plate, so if you can get whatever tray you have to hold your weapon, you simply need the swing arm to connect the two.

Most of mine are probably pipe dreams, but here’s my wish list:

1. Vortex releases a 1-8 LPVO to compete with the ATACR 1-8.

2. Vortex releases a Razor Gen III line that has an optional built-in HUD like the REVIC scopes and links to Kestrel/AB.

3. Accuracy International releases .223 conversion.

4. Accuracy International releases an AXSR in SA calibers from the factory. Not a SA AXSR, just an AXSR that I can purchase from the factory in a SA caliber instead of having to buy 300 WM, 300NM, etc. first.
Or at least a Razor that’s not bronze...

Someone had a bolt rifle in the PX a time ago that sold. Think it was a CZ or Howa mini action in a MCM HTG, fed by standard Glock 9mm mags. Looked super cool and I definitely agree with the sentiment.

The biggest turn off for a .22lr precision rifle is that I cannot reload .22lr, and high quality .22lr ammo is still not as consistent as one would like. A 700 clone that reliably fed 9mm from a quality magazine would be an excellent, reloadable trainer. Maybe Voodoo could upsize their action.

Something I have that is similar is a .22 TCM bolt action rifle.
It uses the same high capacity magazines as their pistols.

(While not technically correct, it's basically like a 9mm case necked down to .22 caliber that shoots 40gr bullets around 2k fps out of the pistol and around 2700fps out of the rifle).

I'm guessing they could probably turn that same rifle into a 9mm variant with just a tiny change to the extractor/bolt and a different barrel.

I have this one:

Something I have that is similar is a .22 TCM bolt action rifle.
It uses the same high capacity magazines as their pistols.

(While not technically correct, it's basically like a 9mm case necked down to .22 caliber that shoots 40gr bullets around 2k fps out of the pistol and around 2700fps out of the rifle).

I'm guessing they could probably turn that same rifle into a 9mm variant with just a tiny change to the extractor/bolt and a different barrel.

I have this one:

Something I've enjoyed that aligns with the 22TCM concept somewhat is using reduced loads in my CZ527 custom/Pacnor barrel in 20-221AI. 2330 fps with a 35gr Berger. The last 50Y group I shot was high .1's and most groups are .4" at 100Y. SD in the 7-8 fps range.

My solution to the much higher SD the 17hmr has and also much more consistently accurate.

I shoot this rifle and load as much, or maybe more, than my Anschutz 22rf for 300Y and in. It's just a fun one to shoot!

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I hope these are not completely unrealistic.

1. Vortex Gen3 razor 7-35 in black

2. Cz 455/457 Foundation stock

3. Seekins Top ring bubble level or pic rail

Reactions: Warrior 45
My why list is to long to post....
Ok just a good year shooting

1. I win the Super Lotto and buy all the stuff everyone else listed here!
2. ADG or Petersen or Norma 300PRC brass
3. 3OOPRC loaded with ATips
4. 7mmPRC, just becuz

5. And for the love of the liquor Gods will someone at Buffalo Trace pull their head outta their hind-end and start offering Green/Gold/STFB stateside so I dont have to buy the stuff from the other side of the pond and spend stoopid money to ship it.

Reactions: duramaxed
5. And for the love of the liquor Gods will someone at Buffalo Trace pull their head outta their hind-end and start offering Green/Gold/STFB stateside so I dont have to buy the stuff from the other side of the pond and spend stoopid money to ship it.

You know you have Aussie friends on here who travel to SHOT show don't you ? I won't be attending this year, but I'm sure you could ask around and get hooked up easy. We also have Cuban cigars and tim-tams.

Reactions: Totoro
A lower priced version of the Minox ZP8 that's maybe easier to get behind at higher powers. Instead of $3200, maybe $1600-$1800 street. I don't care who makes it provide it's in the NX8 (1-8x) or Vortex (1-6x) quality.