• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you hope will be revealed at SHOT Show? Or 2020 in general.

id buy 6 of those levels lol
Right! I don’t know why this hasn’t happened yet seeing that it would be compatible with vortex and seekins rings. I want the long pic rail like the nightforce RAP. For the money they are solid rings so almost every one has owned a set at one point.

.223 bolt for an AI would make my year!
Do you know about this thread?

Do you know about this thread?
I am following that thread, and may have to end up going that route someday. Just figured while we were dreaming, AI would come out with a factory option. Long shot I'm sure!

10 round MDT BR mags for the guys who can’t buy more than that. Even though during gun jail you have 10 days to modify standard mags...

Anything new from KRG... Folding Bravo and I’ll melt.

Reactions: gnochi
How about an update to the MagnetoSpeed phone app!!!! The last update was in 2018 and it didn't work well then.
How about a better user interface and data backup to the cloud.

I would like to see.

Tikka T3x 6mm creedmoor.
Tikka T3x 224valkyrie.
Maybe on CTR selection, or Varmint, i would swap the stock anyway.
Tikka T1x varmint.

Lapua small primer 260rem brass.

MDT 223rem steel AICS mags.

More lead free accuracy long range bullets, different manufacturers.

Reactions: adamjma and RS14
- Lefty CZ 457
- Every Stock/chassis company ever to make a 10/22 version.
- 10 round non magnum Long action magazine @MDT_Josh
- quality form 1 suppressor options.

Love the feedback and what rounds are you looking to run? If you're after something like the 6.5x55 SE, 6.5-284 or the like, we may have a suggestion for you soon :D

Josh

Reactions: reich10
Does anyone else wanna see a non $3700 Habu-like chassis? I know I already said anything new new from KRG...

Reactions: Massoud
Love the feedback and what rounds are you looking to run? If you're after something like the 6.5x55 SE, 6.5-284 or the like, we may have a suggestion for you soon :D

Josh

25-06. I want to run the 131 Ace for some longer range field matches out here in the Oklahoma wind.

Josh

25-06. I want to run the 131 Ace for some longer range field matches out here in the Oklahoma wind.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
A chassis or stock with changable forends that extend to end just short of the muzzle brake of diffetent length barrels. I see a ton of cools ones out with maybe a 16 or 17 inch forend in front of the mag, but for guys running 24, 26, 32 inch barrels that makes a bipod set more in the middle of your rifle than at the muzzle end. Seems the options for bolt on bipod extensions for this purpose are less than optimal.

I’d like to see some accurate, decent priced and good quality annealing devices. I’d also like to see some long .257 bullets with some barrel twists to match

I want a sig bdx 3000 with full AB and image stabilization. I also want a CIP magwell for the Remington pro LA chassis.

A chassis or stock with changable forends that extend to end just short of the muzzle brake of diffetent length barrels. I see a ton of cools ones out with maybe a 16 or 17 inch forend in front of the mag, but for guys running 24, 26, 32 inch barrels that makes a bipod set more in the middle of your rifle than at the muzzle end. Seems the options for bolt on bipod extensions for this purpose are less than optimal.

For this one, the flexing of the forend and the joint between the forend and the main chassis body can cause barrel contact when loaded on by a bipod. You can beef up that interface but then you end up with a forend that raises the bipod substantially, you lose any barricade stop features, etc.

You can get some of that back with a spigot but then you’re losing the bipod off the end of a shooting pad, etc.

Reactions: GotCox
Geovids that can actually range objects. Kinda like the $700 Leica range finder i owned that worked very very well. Now I get the pleasure of watching elk without the ability of getting the range on an elk, rock, tree, juniper, ANYTHING. Sell them you say? Ya can't when new models are release every 6 months with marketing hype of ranging objects farther away. Joke. Rant over. Saw people wanting bino range combos and this is a warning to be cautious.

Geovids that can actually range objects. Kinda like the $700 Leica range finder i owned that worked very very well. Now I get the pleasure of watching elk without the ability of getting the range on an elk, rock, tree, juniper, ANYTHING. Sell them you say? Ya can't when new models are release every 6 months with marketing hype of ranging objects farther away. Joke. Rant over. Saw people wanting bino range combos and this is a warning to be cautious.
Huh, my HD-B 2200’s range great. No problem hitting 1,400 yards by hand. You might send yours in for a servicing.

Safariland to come out with a Level 2/3 duty holster for a CZ Shadow 2 wearing a Surefire X300 and RMR.

I’d be first in line for purchase.

Reactions: RS14

Our XM Magazines should be available soon with an internal COAL of 3.250" or so, meaning that you should be able to stuff a long 25-06 in there and have devent capacity ;)

They'll also only work on XM length chassis and bottom metals though.

Josh

Our XM Magazines should be available soon with an internal COAL of 3.250" or so, meaning that you should be able to stuff a long 25-06 in there and have devent capacity ;)

They'll also only work on XM length chassis and bottom metals though.

Josh

How about making a high capacity AR mag for 350 Legend.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
12+ round AW mags @MDT_Josh ??

Better single stage Tikka trigger under $300

Better CZ457 trigger and bolt knob options (don't like the Area 419 option and my DIP knob has been on order for a while)

Last edited:
Reactions: RS14 and MDT_Josh
I'll piggy back on AI... I wish they would make a competition style chassis where the barreled action sits lower in the system and has some comp specific features like full length arca and a barricade stop built in.

Better yet, I wish MDT would make their ACC for the AI barreled actions.
Accuracy Obsession recently came out with a forend that shoot fit the bill.
D2233235-EA22-4F08-980E-510DB8C02C2F.jpeg

How about making a high capacity AR mag for 350 Legend.

Good suggestion, but unfortunately, AR magazines are not our forte.

12+ round AW mags @MDT_Josh ??

Better single stage Tikka trigger under $300

Better CZ457 trigger and bolt knob options (don't like the Area 419 option and my DIP knob has been on order for a while)

There is a lot of interest on the 12+ RD AW mags and we will have to see what we can do! Again, be sure to let our sales/service team here know by following this link: https://mdttac.com/ca_en/pre-ordering-information

Josh

A long action CIP length magazine or adapter designed for 223, so that I can swap bolt heads and barrels on my elk hunting rifle and shoot it all year, and then put the Proof CF back on it for hunting. Kind of like the magazines for an AR15 that use 22LR.

Reactions: PBWalsh
For the guys looking for the bolt 9mm. Ive always wanted a bolt 38/357. But since that's probably not gonna be a thing I'm thinking bolt 350 legend with the new magpul 223 AICS mags.

A long action CIP length magazine or adapter designed for 223, so that I can swap bolt heads and barrels on my elk hunting rifle and shoot it all year, and then put the Proof CF back on it for hunting. Kind of like the magazines for an AR15 that use 22LR.

Gary Eliseo of Competition Shooting Stuff makes a tubegun chassis that will do what you are asking. I am considering one for this reason.

RTM Light Weight Hunter. He also has other configurations if needed.

Reactions: LMTMWS
Gary Eliseo of Competition Shooting Stuff makes a tubegun chassis that will do what you are asking. I am considering one for this reason.

RTM Light Weight Hunter. He also has other configurations if needed.

That looks interesting. I guess you can change out the lower section? Doesn't help me with my TRG or the MDT or XLR I already have though.

Yeah from what I’ve read you change out the lower for the appropriate magazine size.

Big kicker for the chassis is you must use a bottom safety trigger or no safety.

If I can get a bottom safety for either a TT or CG, it may be my chassis.

A firmware update for Kestrel Elites that gives accurate battery levels and makes the compass easier to calibrate

Stuff that I won't have to wait past SHOT 2021 to buy

Reactions: RS14 and WaltHer