• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What dumb shit are we going to see from ShotShow this year?

Screenshot_20230116-184920_Chrome.jpg

That would be hilarious! The firearms community has been on snooze mode for years.

We’ll probably see another Rem700 footprint action with a gay ass name, and the upgrade will be a color change.

We’ll see another AR-15 and Ar-10 with a gay ass name, and the upgrade will be they added another coil on the spring for the ejection port cover.

We’ll see another faggy chassis system with a gay ass name, and the upgrade will be that…well…nothing.

We’ll see another scope with a gay ass name, and the upgrade will be that it has a reticle with more dots than last year’s.

That is the state of the firearms community.

Don’t even get me started on all of the gay ass hunting and outdoor faggy shit they’ll have some influencers peddling. S.H.O.T. Is gayer than the San Francisco Pride Parade.
I have not been to the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade. I will have to take your word for it.

What? Too soon?

I miss working with my old mates where we roasted each other mercilessly every day.

I have not been to the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade. I will have to take your word for it.

What? Too soon?

I miss working with my old mates where we roasted each other mercilessly every day.
Believe it or not, pride parades are a great place to pull female pussy.

Reactions: Maggot
Disregard most of this, I didn’t realize I wasn’t on the last page while I was typing lol Wasn’t someone working on one a couple years ago? (Webley) At least a prototype and “plans” to market one? Or did they? It was horribly obscenely expensive, 357 mag maybe? I don’t know my memory is all a blur.

I've two originals, haven’t shot them in ages. But I DID buy a new mold for one of them two years ago(?) , because you know, it’s important to be able to cast bullets for something you never shoot anymore lol.

This is actually quite interesting! Better than another rem700 footprint action with a gay ass name.
Thinking the same only from the stand point that the cylinder looks enclosed. Does this possibly make it suppressable? Pointless but interesting!

Thinking the same only from the stand point that the cylinder looks enclosed. Does this possibly make it suppressable? Pointless but interesting!
I hope they figured out the cylinder gsp because it’s hanging right over the shooter’s hand…

Reactions: nikonNUT and Modoc
I hope they figured out the cylinder gsp because it’s hanging right over the shooter’s hand…

Even if they did figure out the cylinder gap, it’s still the dumbest thing I can think of, beyond a gamer quadrapod.

Reactions: nikonNUT
What dumb shit am I going to see from the shot show? The annual deluge of spam email, it started today. Companies I haven’t done business with in years come out of the woodwork to email me. Companies I’ve never done business with, never heard of.
I haven’t been to SHOT in over a decade but apparently my email is still making the rounds.

Reactions: clcustom1911
A slightly different angle of ar grip or some match rings that are also slightly different.

0.1% canted ultra tactical zero-slip grip custom designed by some guy with tattoos and a beard

Navy SEAL endorsed breakfast cereal with 97$ self defense tactical spoon and directions for maximum economical breakfast consuming

Ultra-Uncompromising Optics new 1.75-32.9X 9,995$ compact tactical snipery scope with quadruple zero stop technology

This guy:

ELite UAS.jpeg

Theis with a “nice” straight pull made from Ukrainian and Russian aks calling it a “game changer”.

Named the
708F9906-D67A-47A6-9ED7-DE29386E2519.jpeg

Reactions: BCP
Oh, along with all the airsoft shit shotshow will have this year.....
Lots and lots of Pakistani made knives with jagged backs to the blades.
And Chineseum bipods....everywhere you look.

Reactions: clcustom1911
"Come see us at SHOT"

Yeah you fucks, I just buy shit, I am not in the "industry"

Hey look an all Metal M&P. That's not 10 years too late for production class in USPSA.

Everyone has a bolt action now!! How quaint!

I love firearms but man this industry has the foresight of a blind man and the ingenuity of a dumb rock.

Actually, I predict more hunting scopes. Also, probably a big push for the 7 mm PRC, the newest darling from Hornady. But I could be wrong. I have never been to SHOT show. People complain that it is just others showing off or carousing. Who cares?

We live in a country, so far, where you can have a convention all about guns. And that is cool in my stupid mind.

Actually, I predict more hunting scopes. Also, probably a big push for the 7 mm PRC, the newest darling from Hornady. But I could be wrong. I have never been to SHOT show. People complain that it is just others showing off or carousing. Who cares?

We live in a country, so far, where you can have a convention all about guns. And that is cool in my stupid mind.

This will happen.
An exhibitor is going to show up from God knows where and he will be drunk.
He's going to be driving a pick up truck pulling a tag trailer full of his crap.
He will have no credentials and no paperwork.
He will charge past the traffic person the dock master and then park in the middle of the dock.
Knucklehead will then walk out on the tradeshow floor to look at his booth and shut every exhibitor with the proper credentials down.

Reactions: Maggot
I love firearms but man this industry has the foresight of a blind man and the ingenuity of a dumb rock.
Consumers to Henry Firearms " make a mag fed 9mm lever gun". Henry's response: "Look, we made a semi auto one no one asked for."

Maybe Peterson will prove that they can produce 375 brass , I’m sick of necking down 408 - just saying