• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this new UPS faggotry?

There’s no excuse for not doing your job, the guy walked to the door to leave a note Andy didn’t knock obviously they had no intention of leaving the package. You know what the job is going into it do your job or find a new one.

You pay for delivery and it doesn’t get delivered that’s theft.
It is not theft.
It is lousy service, it was delivered to a pick up location.
Here, that is the dollar general in town.

I’m so fucking tired of shipping companies whining at Christmas time. FUCKING UPS UNION WORKERS OF ALL!! They advertise and fight for the business, then cry about it!

Christmas happens every freakin year!!! You can set your watch by it!!

The shit that UPS has put my business through and money they have STOLEN from me is inexcusable!

Last year UPS and Fed Ex were refusing packages. Meanwhile US Postal cannot refuse packages, by law. Then UPS goes around bragging about have well they did during the holidays. All the while US Postal had to pick up the workload that UPS refused.

UPS can kiss my ass……(unshaved)

i dunno man, if you pay me $20 to bring you an item.....and i just take it to my house instead....

1) i just stole $20 from you by failing to do the job you paid me to do
2) i have your item, and essentially saying you can only have it if you come over to my house to get it, otherwise im keeping it.

sounds like theft to me
Theft is defined as appropriating property with the intent to deprive the owner of the property.
Please point out to me where he said the driver took it to his house or deprived him of the property.

• Sad
Reactions: Amanda4461
well the owner doesnt have his items that he paid for....sounds awfully deprived of property to me....

also, not doing the job you were paid to do is also theft
He chose not to pick it up.
I'm not defending the shitty service.

He's doing the job he's getting paid to do.
WTF does this mean? He getting paid like $30-$40 an hour to drive a fucking truck and move boxes! Come on. I’d say that’s pretty damn good money for that. Unless you are being sarcastic.

PS there are good delivery drivers out there that actually do care and I tell them that or tip them when they do a good job. UPS around here is good. FedEx is a tossup. USPS, don’t even get me fucking started.

Last edited:
This is the same UPS that dropped a "signature required" package from KAC on my friggin doorstep.

No knock. no doorbell. Good thing I have my ways and knew it was placed there.....

Same thing happened to me with AustraliaPost and a big brown box with browning written on the front of it, I came out in the afternoon and found it on the bonnet of my ute in the driveway. Useless cunts.

WTF does this mean? He getting paid like $30-$40 an hour to drive a fucking truck and move boxes! Come on. I’d say that’s pretty damn good money for that. Unless you are being sarcastic.

PS there are good delivery drivers out there that actually do care and I tell them that or tip them when they do a good job. UPS around here is good. FedEx is a tossup. USPS, don’t even get me fucking started.
He's working as directed.
Working with the tools provided to him.
Doing his job as quickly and safely as possible following all rules and regulations of safety and company policy.

Last edited:
Fedex fuckheads make UPS fuckheads look like great employees. I work and live in a small town half of the year. The Fedex fucks drives up daily to deliver packages and drives around slapping those "sorry we missed you" slips on peoples doors. If you shit requires a signature or interaction he fucking refuses to deliver it.

He does it so damned often, I have his bosses phone number. Last time I was literally standing on the front porch when he pulled up. He jumped out of the truck, no package, ran the slip to the side door to the house as I spoke to him, he looked away and ran to the truck and drove off. Repeated it two houses down and so forth and so on.

I called his boss that very minute and had some words with her, she apologized again and called him while I waited on the phone, he drove back down the street handed me my "signature required" package and drove off without asking for a signature. Most of the neighbors say it takes two or three tries or running the bastard down in your truck and blocking him to get your package. Most people have just started signing for everything on their street and calling it good, delivering it themselves.

No idea why they won't fire this guy.

Theft is defined as appropriating property with the intent to deprive the owner of the property.
Please point out to me where he said the driver took it to his house or deprived him of the property.
Taking payment for services and then not doing the service is stealing money.

If you pay a contractor to build a house, they show up and look around, never come back, and keep the money it’s theft.

50¢ or 50 million it’s theft.

You can't even get some faggot at UPS to answer the phone as 100% of the options on their faggot fucking phone tree lead you to the dumb cunt robot spelling out their website address or telling you to go check online. Totally fucking useless down to a molecular level.
if you devote an hour of your life to dialing them 6 or 7 times until you get through the automated call-discourager, you might eventually get the Pakistani equivalent of this guy who will apologize and try to convince you that the truck will return with your package shortly before midnight.

Opie From Family Guy GIFs | Tenor

You're not the customer, the shipper is. Call the shipper and tell him if he can't deliver to your house just send you a refund. This is the shippers fault for requiring a signature.
This. We ordered a pallet of shotgun shells from one our distributors, instead of using ups they used a freight service which shall remain unnamed (old dominion) fuck em! So anyways freight takes a little longer than ups, they call 3 separate times to verify a delivery date, date comes, they call to cancel that morning, I ask the lady why? She says they don’t have anything else on the truck headed this way, so it wasn’t worth their time, so in short I had to send someone 300 miles round trip to get them, then called my distributor to get some of my 400 dollars freight charge back and they were pretty solid in that aspect.
So yes, if you can get the shipper to eat on their ass from the top down, they’ll get further than yelling at the dickhead delivery driver.

Shit, then he wouldn’t ever receive the packages.

“Juan, i get any packages today?”

“Noooooooooo. Chu knooow dems guys never deeeeliver. nooo.”

Yet one week later, juan is wearing YOUR assless chaps you ordered from Wish!
Chaps with an ass are pants.

“Assless chaps” chaps my ass.

I've never seen this level of retarded laziness before. May not be a new thing, but I've never seen nor heard about it before it happened to me.

Basically, my wife orders something and it gets shipped UPS Ground. Ok, whatever. The day it was going to arrive, the guy doesn't fucking knock on the door and instead just leaves this 'sorry we missed you' tag on it.

Fine, you no knocking dumb fuck. I was about to toss the little slip away thinking he'd be back tomorrow or the next day like they normally do, but then see that its 'dropped off at a UPS Access Point for customer pickup'.

The fuck is that? Somewhere to get it before he tried to redeliver it? Oh no, it can't be that convenient. Instead, its a location out in literally the middle of fuck and nowhere in a part of town I'd have to fight through traffic, both ways, to even get to before probably standing in line for 2 hours because they have it staffed with .5 FTEs, where they just decided to drop the box off and left it until I go and pick it up.

That's right; no re-delivery. You can't even get some faggot at UPS to answer the phone as 100% of the options on their faggot fucking phone tree lead you to the dumb cunt robot spelling out their website address or telling you to go check online. Totally fucking useless down to a molecular level.

So let me get this straight. We paid for UPS delivery. It's not at my house. You decide to then just drop it off at some central location that isn't my house, and put it on me to go pick it up? That's not delivered, that's not what I paid for and its a total half ass way of basically not giving a fuck under some new age mentality of 'oh we gave you more options' instead of just doing your fucking job.

The fuck is this shit, and why does whoever came up with it need to die in a fire?

8/10 rant score … needed more ‘cock sucker’ and/or cock gobbler to take it the rest of the way.

Even better is when they drop it at the fucking Post Office (!!!) to deliver and it sits in some fucktarded civil servant’s box van with an “out for delivery” notification for a fucking week before they finally drop it at the central delivery location for me to come and pick up.

And that place isn’t the post office… it’s literally some non-descript place in a strip mall … but with the same non-motivated, working by the hour, not the job, civil servants taking 10 minutes to process each transaction.

Merry Fuckin’ Christmas! 😄

Edit: no offense to the many fine civil servants out there… I was one too for 32 years. A few very visible bad apples ruin it for everyone.

Last edited:
I've never seen this level of retarded laziness before. May not be a new thing, but I've never seen nor heard about it before it happened to me.

Basically, my wife orders something and it gets shipped UPS Ground. Ok, whatever. The day it was going to arrive, the guy doesn't fucking knock on the door and instead just leaves this 'sorry we missed you' tag on it.

Fine, you no knocking dumb fuck. I was about to toss the little slip away thinking he'd be back tomorrow or the next day like they normally do, but then see that its 'dropped off at a UPS Access Point for customer pickup'.

The fuck is that? Somewhere to get it before he tried to redeliver it? Oh no, it can't be that convenient. Instead, its a location out in literally the middle of fuck and nowhere in a part of town I'd have to fight through traffic, both ways, to even get to before probably standing in line for 2 hours because they have it staffed with .5 FTEs, where they just decided to drop the box off and left it until I go and pick it up.

That's right; no re-delivery. You can't even get some faggot at UPS to answer the phone as 100% of the options on their faggot fucking phone tree lead you to the dumb cunt robot spelling out their website address or telling you to go check online. Totally fucking useless down to a molecular level.

So let me get this straight. We paid for UPS delivery. It's not at my house. You decide to then just drop it off at some central location that isn't my house, and put it on me to go pick it up? That's not delivered, that's not what I paid for and its a total half ass way of basically not giving a fuck under some new age mentality of 'oh we gave you more options' instead of just doing your fucking job.

The fuck is this shit, and why does whoever came up with it need to die in a fire?
I've got a phone number you can call, usually when they fuck up my order the manager drops the shit off on their way home. Only poor people buy shit during the holidays.....it's not like steak knives are mission critical or a seasonal item.

Or you could just level up and get some peasants. (since that seems to be the consensus view)......

.....you know for that matter why aren't your peasants cutting your food for you and feeding it to you while you recline in appropriate Roman decadence?

Glad you had this opportunity to celebrate Festivus with the airing of this grievance though. ;)

I enjoy when they actually deliver signature required ammo cases to the house. Especially when you come home to find it on your doorstep and see on the website that someone who spelled your last name wrong “signed” for it.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I went to a BBQ a couple years ago.
Brother of the host, an Australia Post worker, had great pleasure informing us that if a package is marked Fragile, he likes to smack it on the conveyor as it goes by.
Prick.

Move to my area, I'll deliver your pkg to your door.
FedEx leaves them at the gates around here, 2 miles from the house or more. They threw 4 fkn tires at a ranch gate and never called them. I always tell my customers if I see that shit bc that is fkn BS.
Flame on......

Taking payment for services and then not doing the service is stealing money.

If you pay a contractor to build a house, they show up and look around, never come back, and keep the money it’s theft.

50¢ or 50 million it’s theft.
I'm not going to argue about it, however, it is plainly spelled out in the UPS terms of service.
I've highlighted the appropriate sentence, as you are unlikely to find it on your own.

Attachments

• terms_service_gnd_pr.pdf
    102.3 KB · Views: 270
I think this is the millenial's way of delivering items.

They go get the item and tell the recipient to come and get it :)
One useless step avoided!

Same thing happened to me with AustraliaPost and a big brown box with browning written on the front of it, I came out in the afternoon and found it on the bonnet of my ute in the driveway. Useless cunts.
1639673804065.png

It takes longer to fill out the "sorry I missed you", first delivery attempt, than it does to get a signature on the diad. You guys have some fucked delivery people in your areas. :(

FedEx and UPS both suck but I have had much worse experiences with FedEx. Heaven help you is a direct signature is required and you work for a living. About the only one more messed up than FedEx is UPS Surepost. With Surepost you get tag teamed by UPS and USPS.

While you shouldn't necessarily HAVE to do it...a free UPS MyChoice account can prevent issues like this.

Had Fedex leave a Tacops setup at the front door. Didn't even knock or request a signature.

• Wow
I've got a phone number you can call, usually when they fuck up my order the manager drops the shit off on their way home. Only poor people buy shit during the holidays.....it's not like steak knives are mission critical or a seasonal item.

Or you could just level up and get some peasants. (since that seems to be the consensus view)......

.....you know for that matter why aren't your peasants cutting your food for you and feeding it to you while you recline in appropriate Roman decadence?

Glad you had this opportunity to celebrate Festivus with the airing of this grievance though. ;)

Thanks, someone else has IM'd me as well with the same offer that has some contacts.

The good news is, when I went and requested that it be redelivered to the home address instead of sitting at their pickup spot a second time, something may be happening. Maybe.

The first time I did it, the status updated to redelivering and then a few hours later went back to ready for pickup. I'm assuming some lazy fuck overrode it and was like, we're not redelivering shit. Second time seems to have at least stuck for the last 24 hours, but theres no actual update other than the status change, so who fucking knows.

To add to it, this is a gift my wife bought me and told me about it because she was proud of herself. So an hour after she decided I needed a set of $1400 steak knives (I didn't, nor did I ever mention that in any way, ever) because I apparently enjoyed the custom made Damascus chef knife my parents bought me a few years back, shes been all excited about these showing up. That just adds to the fun of a women that doesn't understand that UPS doesn't update shit every 30 seconds asking me where the knives are multiple times a day.

Thanks, someone else has IM'd me as well with the same offer that has some contacts.

The good news is, when I went and requested that it be redelivered to the home address instead of sitting at their pickup spot a second time, something may be happening. Maybe.

The first time I did it, the status updated to redelivering and then a few hours later went back to ready for pickup. I'm assuming some lazy fuck overrode it and was like, we're not redelivering shit. Second time seems to have at least stuck for the last 24 hours, but theres no actual update other than the status change, so who fucking knows.

To add to it, this is a gift my wife bought me and told me about it because she was proud of herself. So an hour after she decided I needed a set of $1400 steak knives (I didn't, nor did I ever mention that in any way, ever) because I apparently enjoyed the custom made Damascus chef knife my parents bought me a few years back, shes been all excited about these showing up. That just adds to the fun of a women that doesn't understand that UPS doesn't update shit every 30 seconds asking me where the knives are multiple times a day.
You'll never succeed at being poor with a wonderful wife like that!

I'm sure you know there's only two things that money can't buy; and that's true love and homegrown tomatoes.

I had two suppressors going to an FFL and they were sent overnight via UPS.

Even though the box had the Li-Ion battery label completely covered, the package got sidelined. As in, it disappeared... completely... for 10 days.

They claim they saw the label and opted to prevent the package from being shipped via air. Of course, there was no exception until I called the ATF...

Suddenly, it was found... and then the MF'ers decided to return it to me ground and NEVER refunded my over-night shipping fees.

Picked up four packages off the road today. They literally fell out the back of a UPS truck. Called UPS, supposed to come pick them up form us. Haven't shown up yet. Two are destroyed from people running them over. Two are pristine.

• Wow
Picked up four packages off the road today. They literally fell out the back of a UPS truck. Called UPS, supposed to come pick them up form us. Haven't shown up yet. Two are destroyed from people running them over. Two are pristine.
How exactly does shit just fall off the back of a ups truck?

Pretty lucky with fedex and ups now. Couple years ago Ups was leaving packages on top of our neighborhood group mailboxes. Happy to report that slob got fired. USPS?? Those slobs vary by the day.

Sounds like that MeLoveYouLongTime UPS driver doesn't have your area anymore.

Much sad
So package

Fedex fuckheads make UPS fuckheads look like great employees. I work and live in a small town half of the year. The Fedex fucks drives up daily to deliver packages and drives around slapping those "sorry we missed you" slips on peoples doors. If you shit requires a signature or interaction he fucking refuses to deliver it.

He does it so damned often, I have his bosses phone number. Last time I was literally standing on the front porch when he pulled up. He jumped out of the truck, no package, ran the slip to the side door to the house as I spoke to him, he looked away and ran to the truck and drove off. Repeated it two houses down and so forth and so on.

I called his boss that very minute and had some words with her, she apologized again and called him while I waited on the phone, he drove back down the street handed me my "signature required" package and drove off without asking for a signature. Most of the neighbors say it takes two or three tries or running the bastard down in your truck and blocking him to get your package. Most people have just started signing for everything on their street and calling it good, delivering it themselves.

No idea why they won't fire this guy.
Yup. I had that same thing with FedEx. I live in a single family residence, in a residential neighborhood, in a city.

So many fucking times I had:

"unable to accept/business not open"
"Unable to deliver/no apartment number"
"Delivery refused"

No slip left on the door, nothing.

@TheGerman this could be you issue as it was mine:

This fuck ups magically began after Trump 2020 flags began flying high.