• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this new UPS faggotry?

chances are the package weighted more than 10lbs and the fat fuck was too lazy to carry it to your door.

had something similar happen with a dresser i ordered.....thing weighed 50-60lbs, and they marked it "delivered".....called usps and filed a report.....the lazy fuck never took it off the truck, they found it still in the truck just sitting there.

Love how people always trash fat fucks. When I was at UPS working as a side gig I was picking up 100lb to 200lb items myself and putting them on the trailer. The skinny weak bitches couldn't even pick them up off the conveyor. Funny how that works.

Welcome to the beginning of Soviet Russia. We'll be waiting in line for bread soon.

This is what happens when men sit around and allow bad people to do as they please. This is our fault. We're too afraid to give up our cushy lives to do anything about it. Pensions, business', great paying jobs, etc. Your fault. My fault. Accept it.

View attachment 7764651

i mean....im pissed my packages are late....but i dont think im ready to take up arms to overthrow UPS over it....
Not at all. It's the early signs. They're everywhere, not just UPS.

But we'll just continue to sit here and do nothing. Also, there's so many options up to taking up arms.

Meet Larry!

20211219_151831.jpg

Unbeknownst to me when we purchased him, apparently he is an adult, can write and has identification!

At least that's what UPS and FedEx drivers seem to believe when they leave my "signature required " packages right next to him without even ringing the door bell..

So I've had this status since 12/14 after the SECOND time requesting it be redelivered to my house. The first time, it had this status for like 2 hours and then went right back to 'its at this bullshit place for you to pick it up'. Right now, and since the 14th, its only said:

There is a delivery change in progress to deliver the package to the original receiver's address.

It's in the same fucking town that I am in. How has no one attempted to deliver this again since then?

I've been fortunate to usually not have issues, when I do, it's almost always USPS, as far as deliveries go. I work in a detached garage from the house, and have a camera and driveway alarm that tell me when someone's here, so I don't miss many deliveries. I have a great relationship with my UPS driver, that's the nice thing about UPS, you generally have the same driver every day. Fedex is different, because you have express, ground, and home delivery, and i've seen all 3 the same day before. My express guy is the same each time, he knows to just walk in the shop door to deliver, and even when i'm in the house and not in the shop, he leaves the packages in the shop. Have a new ground and home delivery guy every few weeks it seems, no point in getting to know them, they never stick around long enough. That brings me to USPS. When I first got here, the old man bitched at me every single time that my mailbox wasn't big enough. Sorry dude, they don't make a mailbox that fits 36" long boxes. He retired and they put a lady that ran the route, I liked her because she gave me fuck me eyes everytime she saw me, and since she knew I was home all the time, there was many times she drove up my driveway to hand deliver just my mail, and no packages. Never had a problem with her. The next lady I didn't have problems with, but she got hurt, and was out for a while, and the douche nozzle they had running her route was a worthless turd. He left many a rifle, stock, and/or chassis leaning against the mailbox at the end of the driveway. Good thing we don't have porch pirates out here, woulda been easy for them, cause porch pirates get shot out here, and the sheriff just suggests dumping the body in the river to avoid the paperwork (it was an unofficial suggestion). We had a shady door to door salesman guy show up here, and the sheriff's deputy straight up rambo'd his ass. Picked him up, drove him 6 miles away on the opposite side of the closest town in the next county no less, and dumped him there.

I know I have a unique situation, most of y'alls have to leave to go to work everyday and don't have the luxury of being home for your deliveries. UPS gets he most respect from me personally, i've had several oustanding drivers over the last 20 years of various business ventures, they would give me their personal cell numbers, and would really go above and beyond for me. I left UPS to ship fedex for several years, but i've recently gone back to UPS for my shipping, I just get better service from them.

Reactions: pucker
I've been fortunate to usually not have issues, when I do, it's almost always USPS, as far as deliveries go. I work in a detached garage from the house, and have a camera and driveway alarm that tell me when someone's here, so I don't miss many deliveries. I have a great relationship with my UPS driver, that's the nice thing about UPS, you generally have the same driver every day. Fedex is different, because you have express, ground, and home delivery, and i've seen all 3 the same day before. My express guy is the same each time, he knows to just walk in the shop door to deliver, and even when i'm in the house and not in the shop, he leaves the packages in the shop. Have a new ground and home delivery guy every few weeks it seems, no point in getting to know them, they never stick around long enough. That brings me to USPS. When I first got here, the old man bitched at me every single time that my mailbox wasn't big enough. Sorry dude, they don't make a mailbox that fits 36" long boxes. He retired and they put a lady that ran the route, I liked her because she gave me fuck me eyes everytime she saw me, and since she knew I was home all the time, there was many times she drove up my driveway to hand deliver just my mail, and no packages. Never had a problem with her. The next lady I didn't have problems with, but she got hurt, and was out for a while, and the douche nozzle they had running her route was a worthless turd. He left many a rifle, stock, and/or chassis leaning against the mailbox at the end of the driveway. Good thing we don't have porch pirates out here, woulda been easy for them, cause porch pirates get shot out here, and the sheriff just suggests dumping the body in the river to avoid the paperwork (it was an unofficial suggestion). We had a shady door to door salesman guy show up here, and the sheriff's deputy straight up rambo'd his ass. Picked him up, drove him 6 miles away on the opposite side of the closest town in the next county no less, and dumped him there.

I know I have a unique situation, most of y'alls have to leave to go to work everyday and don't have the luxury of being home for your deliveries. UPS gets he most respect from me personally, i've had several oustanding drivers over the last 20 years of various business ventures, they would give me their personal cell numbers, and would really go above and beyond for me. I left UPS to ship fedex for several years, but i've recently gone back to UPS for my shipping, I just get better service from them.

I haven't had a package get "lost" yet (knock on wood) with UPS so I always pay extra and ship it that way after dealing with USPS shenanigans when they lost multiple packages of mine.