• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this new UPS faggotry?

Sounds like that MeLoveYouLongTime UPS driver doesn't have your area anymore.

Much sad
So package

Tia Ling's cousin stopped doing that route quite some time ago. My wife is under the impression that she got in trouble as someone noticed her truck's GPS always stalling out around my house. Did I mention shed knock on the door and not have a package?

Tia Ling's cousin stopped doing that route quite some time ago. My wife is under the impression that she got in trouble as someone noticed her truck's GPS always stalling out around my house. Did I mention shed knock on the door and not have a package?
Yeah you did. Hilarious!

USPS left a note that they tried to deliver, but could not access my front door. I called and asked if the sidewalk was blocking their way. Eventually learned is was never out for delivery. Too large for the little vans they use (kids bed). Was told they will not refuse any package from Amazon or Walmart and expected me to pick up.. Told my wife to order from different vendor and get a refund from Amazon.

This happens during the holidays. Believe me... you want UPS to deliver your stuff over FedEx and USPS (or god forbid DHL).

I had a DHL driver follow me into a restaurant parking lot because "I cut him off (he moved into a left turn lane and I was already along side his truck when he changed his mind)." He exited his truck and wound up to about 90 before we all got out of my truck. One of my friends asked his problem and showed him his badge. He suddenly remembered a delivery he had to make.

Not every driver can be:

Attachments

• Doug.jpg
    Doug.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 68
Picked up four packages off the road today. They literally fell out the back of a UPS truck. Called UPS, supposed to come pick them up form us. Haven't shown up yet. Two are destroyed from people running them over. Two are pristine.
I would go deliver to the address and tell the people what happened. Even the ran over ones. Seems like someone was tired of opening and closing the door!

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Riding down the road with your front or back door open will get you fired. There is a sensor on the cab door, and if your wheels are moving and your cab door is open, it blue tooths a msg to your mgr. A few of these and you are in the office doing some 'splainin. They are very serious about this, at least in my neck of the woods. Sometimes trucks are so full that you shut the door and pkgs dont let it latch properly, but you think it has. Its all good till you hit a bump and it comes up. Thank God i dont have to to this anymore. Now i just get in a big truck and drive for 4 hrs, swap trailers and come back. And y'all get outa my way, dont you know its Christmas, and I have pkgs to drop off.

I actually got some cool Dillon parts from Slovenia delivered via DHL without issue in like 3-4 days.
DHL delivered a package from Kathmandu a week ahead of their estimation. I haven't used them a lot but they've been exemplary in my limited experience.

UPS is usually good to me but that might be on account of my cousin-in-law is a driver and he'd hear about it and give 'em hell if they messed up...

You obviously have problems with reading comprehension they didn’t deliver the package. They left a note.....walked to the door with a note and drove away and refused to deliver it again. He has to drive across town to get it himself. He paid for a service, they took the money and didn’t complete the job.

If you think that’s fine you have problems.

You’re only defending it because you have personal ties to the business and for some reason you feel the need to say some stupid shit to defend it.

You’d bitch and moan if it was you in a similar situation guaranteed.
not hardly, i own a couple business's of my own, i've learned to live with the little things in life. You're the one with reading comprehensions, they did deliver it. It's to your address, nothing about handing it to you personally, unless you want to pay for signature delivery. Your mail comes to your "address" . Do they hand it to you personally? Don't they leave it in the mailbox? or do they knock on your door and say "here Mikey" here's you mail

not hardly, i own a couple business's of my own, i've learned to live with the little things in life. You're the one with reading comprehensions, they did deliver it. It's to your address, nothing about handing it to you personally, unless you want to pay for signature delivery. Your mail comes to your "address" . Do they hand it to you personally? Don't they leave it in the mailbox? or do they knock on your door and say "here Mikey" here's you mail
I’ll type it big and slow for you. I feel like I’ve repeated this a few times, one last time for you....

In the original post THEY DIDNT DELIVER IT and IT WASNT LEFT AT HIS HOUSE OR PROPERTY, they left a NOTE and took the package ACROSS HIS CITY/TOWN for HIM to pick up. that’s not delivering the package HE SAID THEY DIDNT KNOCK and LEFT A NOTE....NOT THE PACKAGE but you can’t seem to grasp that.

You just want to stick to your argument, go read the Germans post again.

Last edited:
You really are stupid, I’ll type it big and slow for you . I feel like I’ve repeated this a few times, one last time for you....

THEY DIDNT DELIVER IT and IT WASNT LEFT AT HIS HOUSE OR PROPERTY, they left a NOTE and took the package ACROSS HIS CITY/TOWN. that’s not delivering the package they didn’t try and left a note but you can’t seem to grasp that.

You just want to stick to your argument that obviously isn’t informed by his story like a m
BUT read your own words, they left a note, so they did try to deliver it. I'll have to ask my wife why they would have taken it across town. Your correct to berate me on that part.

BUT read your own words, they left a note, so they did try to deliver it. I'll have to ask my wife why they would have taken it across town. Your correct to berate me on that part.
Sneaking up and dropping a note isn’t an attempt it’s trying to not do the job correctly

If they were trying he would have attempted to make contact, or drop the package like they do 99% of the time signature required or not. According to German they did nothing.

I was 6ft from my door yesterday and got a signature required package no knock, no doorbell, just left it like they usually do.

Last edited:
Sneaking up and dropping a note isn’t an attempt it’s trying to not do the job
whatever makes u happy mikey, some folks just like to get their panties in a wad. I own 2 business's so like i said, i learned a long time ago to not sweat the small stuff, in fact it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers anymore. And if something does, i doubt i'd raise a stink on a public forum. I don't need anyone's pity or support to make me feel better. Do u own your own business?

Plenty of stupid people own shitty business’s so having a business doesn’t automatically make you some genius. I grew up helping with the family business not that it has anything to do with this, so yes I’m aware of how they are ran. No one cares about your business that has nothing to do with this thread. I know business owner who’s weekend house was is 6 million several years ago his equipment they use sells for millions, know oil/gas company owners and I still don’t care. Good for them obviously, but they still have stupid ideas and bad opinions.

You're changing the subject and white knighting for ups/fedex/whatever because your wife works there.

I didn’t make the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I’ve watched fedex throw boxes from 10-15ft away at doors, and kick packages down driveways too many times to use them
You don't think they do the same thing at UPS, I worked there while in school, package sorting is FUNNY to watch what goes on

You don't think they do the same thing at UPS, I worked there while in school, package sorting is FUNNY to watch what goes on
I know they do, but haven’t seen it. I’ve watched fedex do it a ton.

Also usually don’t have problems with ups, always some bullshit with fedex

Plenty of stupid people own shitty business’s so having a business doesn’t automatically make you some genius. I grew up helping with the family business not that it has anything to do with this, so yes I’m aware of how they are ran. No one cares about your business that has nothing to do with this thread. I know business owner who’s weekend house was is 6 million several years ago his equipment they use sells for millions, know oil/gas company owners and I still don’t care. Good for them obviously, but they still have stupid ideas and bad opinions.

You're changing the subject and white knighting for ups/fedex/whatever because your wife works there.

I didn’t make the thread.
kinda the reply i figured

I truly don't understand why the 'round and round' in this thread.

"Getting what was paid for" is a simple concept. "Paying for a service" is a simple concept.

If you pay for something, you expect to get that 'something'. If you are being paid for a service, you are expected to DO that 'service'.

If you pay for something, and not get it... that is maddening. If you are being paid to do something, and don't do it, that is theft. Really, is it so hard to contemplate? I can't say this any simpler without crayons and flash-cards.

"Getting what was paid for" is a simple concept. "Paying for a service" is a simple concept.

If you pay for something, you expect to get that 'something'. If you are being paid for a service, you are expected to DO that 'service'.

If you pay for something, and not get it... that is maddening. If you are being paid to do something, and don't do it, that is theft. Really, is it so hard to contemplate? I can't say this any simpler without crayons and flash-cards.
You're going to need to think more outside of the box. Crayons and flash-cards aren't going to work...

You're going to need to think more outside of the box. Crayons and flash-cards aren't going to work...
Especially when there are so many that consider crayons as food.

Only poors dont have "help" to send down to the delivery point and pick their shit up........

Maybe your package is in Alabama?

But then again.
Update on the Fedex dump in Alabama.
The packages were traced back to a driver who admitted to dumping them over several trips because he was "distressed over the death of a family member". The Blount County Sheriff's office swore out a warrant for said driver after Fedex supplied the name. Fedex also announced he had been fired.
The delivery guy was notified of the warrant but had not turned himself in. The reason?
He was working for another PACKAGE DELIVERY service and told the sheriff he would turn himself in as soon as he finished delivering for the day.
No kidding!
Then, a few days into this drama another cache of packages was found in Chilton County about 75 miles south of the first dump.
Not to mention it has been all over the news that the Fedex hub in Bessemer, AL is having "issues" causing long delays (as in two weeks or more) in the movement of packages going thru that hub.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out
I know of a case where Fed Ex left a package that required a signature on a guys front step. Of course, it was stolen. Package contained a 50,000 Patek Phillipe. I heard Fed Ex had a cow over that one.

I know of a case where Fed Ex left a package that required a signature on a guys front step. Of course, it was stolen. Package contained a 50,000 Patek Phillipe. I heard Fed Ex had a cow over that one.

Due to Covid nothing gets signed for....they take a picture and screw.

I've got a KAC upper that was 200 miles away yesterday, 30 miles away this morning & now 200 miles in the other direction... Top notch, UPS.
I've had that happen and it was just a delayed delivery. UPS/FedEx/USPS needs to slow down and focus on quality, rather than volume quantity.

Helped a buddy sell an item. A rare Half Faced Blade that was produced in very limited numbers WAY before their craze (when blades would be on their webpage for days) for a crazy sum and giant profit.
Agreement was to ship it out the next AM via overnight with full insurance.
Buy requested UPS, so my buddy did that on a Monday at 0800.

Package delivered on Wednesday evening.....

Update: It's completed one full lap of the state & is back to square one this morning, haha!