• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What parts of the rifle lend themselves to accuracy?

I absolutely love this, 3 of my builds are using Radian Builder kits and I hope to do something like this. What kind of grip and stock is this? I love the OD Green, I'm going to cerekote mine but I haven't picked the colors and pattern yet.
Tactical deluxe zero angle grip
Enhanced SOPMOD collapsible
JP silent spring for the Law Tactical folder adapter
Geiselle trigger...don't recall exact one
Spikes CHF barrel in 5.56
Superlative Arms gas block
Spikes bolt and bcg
Ordered the green builder kit, I'll end up painting everything some sort of camo once I have everything on it. I use Duracoat.

Reactions: LilGucci
Tactical deluxe zero angle grip
Enhanced SOPMOD collapsible
Ordered the green builder kit, I'll end up painting everything some sort of camo once I have everything on it.
Thank you, it looks super clean on your build, I think I'm going to copy that. Show us the gun once you camo it.

Are you an AI?
No I just look at the attitude of other millennials like myself and zoomers and they're not generally positive towards guns, which is fine, but what's bothering me more I guess is the general disinterest in the first place. For as long as I could remember, I've always had an interest in firearms, first from an interest in the armed forces, and later due to video games. The average person at my gun range is over 35, I don't meet too many young people there. Maybe it's just where I live (Portland area).

Barrel quality. Barrel run out. Barrel crown. Quality of the chamber job. Bolt and headspace. And ammo plays a big role too.

Now...if you really want some serious CQB Gucci stuff, check out the AR45ACP stuff found HERE. I built 2 several years ago out of curiosity. I fired both for function about 200 rounds with zero failure on either. I then put one away and have continued to practice with the other. I have north of 4000 rounds through it and even if I mag dump it, no issues.
Surprising accuracy, I can hit a 20" square plate at 300 yards repeatedly and quite rapidly using A2 sights. I can hit a 12" plate at 300 pretty much every time if I take my time and shit.
I keep thinking I should put a DeltaPoint on it and a flashlight. Maybe a laser.
The other surprise is the recoil. I mean, it's not like my 300WINMAG, not even my 280ACKLEY, but it's more than I expected from a pistol caliber carbine.
My brother calls it the TommyAR and LOVES it. Several spare 30 round mags, I think it's the shit.

With this in mind, what do you find to be the most important part of the reloading process to achieve accuracy out of an AR?

I have an AR-10 chambered in 6.5 Creedmore. It is the Super Sniper from Wilson Combat and I just installed a fresh 24" barrel. I am struggling to get the consistency I am looking for. For example, I did some testing with two brass manufacturers (Lapua and Alpha Munitions). I was testing 5 different bullet seat depths for each case type in groups of 5. All the brass was new and this was the first fire. I shoot the Laupua 136gr Scenar-L with 38.5gr N550 powder and BR4 primers.

In a couple loads, i was able to get a decent group at about .9 MOA but for the most part, groups were not real consistent. I put this down, in part, to being first-fires and hope that once i reload them with a headspace more compatible with my chamber, the groups will become more consistent.

A part of me wants to get consistency compatible with a Bolt gun but i know that is wishful thinking.

What do you find to be most important for consistency in an AR platform... Bullet seat depth, setting the correct shoulder, or something else?
Just to add my $.02...

I have a Wilson Recon Tactical in 6.5C that prefers lighter bullets. If I do my part, it will shoot @ 1/2" with factory Nosler 120 gr. B.T.

I never realized this was a thing. My 3-gun rifle will definitely have a JP bolt then. I don't know much about Les Baer or Young manufacturing.

Any supported tail carrier will help. Lantac is the best, but the PWS/Radian/CMC/SRC/Battle Arms/Dirty Bird "enhanced" carriers all reduce tilt too

While I like & use a couple of different supported / improved bolt carriers from Young & Radian, it's not really a deal maker or a deal breaker............although directionally good, all things being equal.

I think the improvement number in accuracy he mentioned was 8%, & you would have to do a LOT of testing to confirm that................on a one inch rifle, that 8% translates to .080" & most combinations of rifle ammo & shooter have much more variation / scatter than that for sure. Surely on anything other that an extreme precision rifle, it's not an issue in real life.

JMHO, YMMV

MM

Reactions: Jdfd556 and JS8588
While I like & use a couple of different supported / improved bolt carriers from Young & Radian, it's not really a deal maker or a deal breaker............although directionally good, all things being equal.

I think the improvement number in accuracy he mentioned was 8%, & you would have to do a LOT of testing to confirm that................on a one inch rifle, that 8% translates to .080" & most combinations of rifle ammo & shooter have much more variation / scatter than that for sure. Surely on anything other that an extreme precision rifle, it's not an issue in real life.

JMHO, YMMV

MM
But, it does give another option to agonize about.

:ROFLMAO:TFF
Yeah & the Gucci Man surely agonizes over every new tidbit of new info posted. This saga has to be one of the most entertaining ever................give everyone a soapbox too. And the Innanet goes on.

MM

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
Yeah & the Gucci Man surely agonizes over every new tidbit of new info posted. This saga has to be one of the most entertaining ever................give everyone a soapbox too. And the Innanet goes on.

MM
Just wait until we get to triggers…

Reactions: Aftermath
Just wait until we get to triggers…
We will get to triggers, probably closer to next fall for blackfriday deals.

I still have to get to:

Buffer systems
Triggers
Suppressors, Compensators, Flashhiders, etc.
Optics

I've gotten a lot of good feedback on BCG's here:

Reactions: JS8588
Plus, now we can go back to discussion on the bump stocks
I mean they sound interesting but I don't have any application for it. I want every shot I take to be calculated and precise. I just don't see a use for it especially when you can shoot a semi-auto very fast with a two-stage or single-stage trigger.

MM
And that's the best way to do things right the first time around instead of wasting time and money learning from failure/experience. And the information you guys give is free instead of me having to hire people or pay some service to teach me. I've learned a ton in such a short amount of time.

But that's expensive lol

I hope you're just an ignorant kid, or a chat gtp bot. Distillation of the info in your threads definitely has value, which is why I've participated, but flippant comments like that, while supposedly building 1 million rifles at the same time is... rather rich. Don't be a dick - plenty of people with zero money wish they had the choices you supposedly have, and many of those same people would gladly protect you, or sacrifice for you.

2nd, about the topic at hand - you will realize that most of the rifles you built are wrong for your purpose, style, etc. because you currently have no experience. Experience is the most important thing in life - the only thing that gives you real perspective. It can't be learned, and you can't use someone else's. I don't know why you think you need or want all of these builds, and don't really care, but it is definitely misguided, which you will hopefully also figure out over time.

I hope you're just an ignorant kid, or a chat gtp bot. Distillation of the info in your threads definitely has value, which is why I've participated, but flippant comments like that, while supposedly building 1 million rifles at the same time is... rather rich. Don't be a dick - plenty of people with zero money wish they had the choices you supposedly have, and many of those same people would gladly protect you, or sacrifice for you.

2nd, about the topic at hand - you will realize that most of the rifles you built are wrong for your purpose, style, etc. because you currently have no experience. Experience is the most important thing in life - the only thing that gives you real perspective. It can't be learned, and you can't use someone else's. I don't know why you think you need or want all of these builds, and don't really care, but it is definitely misguided, which you will hopefully also figure out over time.
I didn’t mean it that way. I meant that it is too expensive for me try out different parts just to wish I had gone with something else. I’m working two jobs just to afford this project. It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make for one year to finish this up. I want to get things right the first time around, which is why I use this forum and do a lot of research based on your advice. It’s too expensive for me to get things wrong. I need to finish these builds before an assault weapons ban takes place.

Reactions: JS8588
You can't know if you've got it right till you try lots of different things. You're just gonna end up with what random dudes on the internet think is right and no frame of reference to even know if it's any good.

You can't know if you've got it right till you try lots of different things. You're just gonna end up with what random dudes on the internet think is right and no frame of reference to even know if it's any good.
I’ve gotten some great recommendations so far though:

Barrels: Proof, WOA, CLE, bartlein, Lilja, Shilen, Criterion.

BCG: LMT, JP, RCA, Sionics, Toolcraft

I’ve looked into these options and I really like what I’m seeing. The brand of BCG Noveske comes with is a rebranded RCA, and Radian uses shilen barrels, which narrows my choices down even further for my clone rifles. And when numerous people vouch for a certain product, I do further research into them. For me, all of your advice is just a great starting point to further focus my research and expand the list of things I need to consider. I haven’t had a bad lead so far. My final parts list should be complete by February, and my first rifle build will start in May or so, so I have a lot of time left to research and refine my choices.

People are trying to tell you that it's not likely that you'll "get it right" until you've spent a lot of time actually shooting some different configurations in different scenarios.

I guess my rifle will answer a lot of questions, and further guide the setup of my future rifles. The first things I’m buying are barrels, then bcgs, then triggers. So on my first rifle, I should be able to test out some of the other components for my later rifle builds, all using my first rifle. Whatever barrels and bcgs I decide to go with, will be tested out on my first rifle.

I have all the time in the world to learn cqb, long-distance shooting, 3-gun competition, etc. but only a short window of time to build out my rifles before an assault weapon ban.

For what reason do you need to "learn CQB"?
For the fun of it. I watch a lot of firearm YouTube channels and it seems like a lot of fun. 2 of my 7 builds are sbr so I would like to know how how to handle them indoors. The other 5 are builds are 16 inches rifles. I want to participate in as many sports and competitions as possible plus I’m going to be doing airsoft competitively in 2025 so it’ll help.

Geez already. Shit just keeps getting sillier and sillier.
Yeah, but there are some synonyms I’d use instead…

For the fun of it. I watch a lot of firearm YouTube channels and it seems like a lot of fun. 2 of my 7 builds are sbr so I would like to know how how to handle them indoors. The other 5 are builds are 16 inches rifles. I want to participate in as many sports and competitions as possible plus I’m going to be doing airsoft competitively in 2025 so it’ll help.
I thought you may have not been a troll up to this point but competitive airsoft? And why starting in 2025 lol? In the off chance you aren’t a troll or bot, you have more than enough info to complete 20 builds, let alone 7. You’re suffering from paralysis by analysis, information overload. And keep in mind, all the info you have received is OTHER people’s preferences on components. At this point, you have to go to the range with a couple of your builds after dry firing them a ton and see what works for you. I think you will find that all these components don’t matter much in comparison to the skill it takes to use those components to their full potential.

I thought you may have not been a troll up to this point but competitive airsoft? And why starting in 2025 lol? In the off chance you aren’t a troll or bot, you have more than enough info to complete 20 builds, let alone 7. You’re suffering from paralysis by analysis, information overload. And keep in mind, all the info you have received is OTHER people’s preferences on components. At this point, you have to go to the range with a couple of your builds after dry firing them a ton and see what works for you. I think you will find that all these components don’t matter much in comparison to the skill it takes to use those components to their full potential.
Yeah competitive airsoft with my nephews. They started doing it up in Washington and have really taken a liking to it and really want me to join in with them. I think it could be a lot of fun. The next two years I'm fully booked up with work and projects but I'm taking a sabbatical in 2025 to just travel and take things slow. But in 2025 I'd really love to join them.

I think I've gotten enough information to do my builds. The only thing I have left to really study is barrels, so future threads I start will focus on that. I think that's the only part of my builds that I'm not fully confident about. I've gotten great suggestions but I want to make sure that they are appropriate for each build: Recce/SPR, 3-gun, and general purpose. And when the time comes, suppressors and optics will also be topics I'll make threads about.

I'm going to dry fire with the airsoft guns I buy until I get my builds going. And then also get something like this so I can practice dry firing my built-out rifles at home in my backyard:

Oh ferfuxsake.
Just buy the shit, put it together and go shoot it. You're putting way too much thought into this.
If you're wringing your tits about the rifle, just what in the actual fuck are you going to do when it comes to glass?
Or shotgun? Benelli, versamax, jammaster pro, A5, Decadent Arms?
Or pistol? STI, Infinity, Glock, CZ, SIG?
What about the belt? Double Alpha or Safariland?
What are you going to do for shotgun caddies? Chest rig, drop leg, quads, doubles?
JESUS, you'll NEVER get out and actually shoot a 3gun match at the rate you're going.

Oh ferfuxsake.
Just buy the shit, put it together and go shoot it. You're putting way too much thought into this.
If you're wringing your tits about the rifle, just what in the actual fuck are you going to do when it comes to glass?
Or shotgun? Benelli, versamax, jammaster pro, A5, Decadent Arms?
Or pistol? STI, Infinity, Glock, CZ, SIG?
What about the belt? Double Alpha or Safariland?
What are you going to do for shotgun caddies? Chest rig, drop leg, quads, doubles?
JESUS, you'll NEVER get out and actually shoot a 3gun match at the rate you're going.

I already got my shotgun for 3-gun: Beretta 1301 Comp Pro with tube extension
And my handgun for 3-gun: CZ Tactical Sport 2 Blue and maybe one of my Glocks that I upgrade

For glass, I'm still in the early stages of planning that out, but my thinking so far goes:

Rifle 1: SPR - DMR3, XTR, XRS, or Razor Gen2 + RMR
Rifle 2: 3-gun / Recce - Vortex Razor LPVO + RMR (primary)
Rifle 3: 3-gun / Recce - Trijicon Credo LPVO + RMR (secondary / backup)
Rifle 4: General Purpose - ACOG TA02
Rifle 5: SBR 1 - Eotech holo + Eotech magnifier
Rifle 6: SBR 2 - Aimpoint T2 + Magnifier
Rifle 7: Geissele Super Duty Upper - undetermined

And relax, you guys are rushing me. I've already stated my plans on a number of threads now. Suppressors come first because they take a long time to process. Then barrels and my first rifle build. I should have my first rifle built out by June. I'm super excited.

Jan-Apr - Suppressors
May-Aug - AR-15 Builds
Sep-Nov - AR-10 Builds
Dec - A bolt action if I have time and money

And my handgun for 3-gun: CZ Tactical Sport 2 Blue and maybe one of my Glocks that I upgrade

Well you're off to a funny start. The pistol and shotgun will be great in TO or Limited. The RMR on the rifles will put you in Open division.
The first thing every 3 gunner will tell you is to go to a match and see what's up before spending big money on gear.

Reactions: LilGucci and Modoc
Well, according to the ARC Coup de Gras thread in the bolt action sub, there are also several bolt action builds planned along with this planned flurry of AR building. OP sure has his fingers in a lot of pies...

For glass, I'm still in the early stages of planning that out, but my thinking so far goes:

And relax, you guys are rushing me. I've already stated my plans on a number of threads now. Suppressors come first because they take a long time to process. Then barrels and my first rifle build. I should have my first rifle built out by June. I'm super excited.

Jan-Apr - Suppressors
May-Aug - AR-15 Builds
Sep-Nov - AR-10 Builds

Have you budgeted for several thousand rounds of ammunition for each caliber?

Reactions: bfoosh006

Jan-Apr - Suppressors
May-Aug - AR-15 Builds
Sep-Nov - AR-10 Builds
b0d3e600-dd11-42e3-b4af-9e5f8ff8b266_text.gif

Well you're off to a funny start. The pistol and shotgun will be great in TO or Limited. The RMR on the rifles will put you in Open division.
The first thing every 3 gunner will tell you is to go to a match and see what's up before spending big money on gear.
If I get the time I'll try to get to a few matches this year, hopefully before I build out my first rifle in May-June.

What is TO?

Last edited:
Have you budgeted for several thousand rounds of ammunition for each caliber?

I haven't even gotten to ammunition yet. My plan is to build out my AR15's and AR10's first this year, as well as get all of my suppressors. Then in 2024, I plan to build out my 3 Bolt Actions, my two 22LR builds, and stockpile ammo.

I've focused all of my gun builds around these calibers: 9mm, 12-gauge, 22lr, 556, 308, and 6.5 Creedmoor. I may get into 300 blackout and 6mm Arc but that will be way down the line, like in 2025. My primary focus is stockpiling 556 and 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor first, primarily 556. I'll have to study what types of ammo to buy, such as ammo for self-defense, ammo for long-range applications, and ammo for the competitions I plan to engage in. Knowing what types of ammo to buy and how much of it is something I know nothing about so I am welcome to recommendations. I don't have to stockpile all the ammo I need all at once, but I would like 3000 rounds of 556 in 2024, and 1000 rounds of 308, and 500 rounds of 6.5 creedmoor. I don't know how much that will cost but I'll confront that when the time comes and temper my budget accordingly. I won't be reloading unless that is cheaper.

Join the military. Apply to selection for SF. You’ll get all the CQB training you want if you pass selection and make it into the unit…

Well, according to the ARC Coup de Gras thread in the bolt action sub, there are also several bolt action builds planned along with this planned flurry of AR building. OP sure has his fingers in a lot of pies...
Yes, I have 3 Bolt Action guns planned for 2024. A trainer rifle in 556, a 308 rifle that will be my primary competition gun, and a 6.5 Creedmoor build for long-range as well as competition. All three will be built using my 3 American Rifle Company Archimedes actions. I haven't really had time to think through how I'll build it and what parts to use, and what gunsmiths to use, but here is a build I planned out back in 2020. I'll have to do a lot more research to make sure I choose the right parts.

Bolt Action Gun 1: Trainer Rifle 556
Parts: MDT ACC Chassis 1500, Bartlein Barrel 500, Triggertech Trigger 250, Comp 250, Bipod 250, DBM 150, Mags 100, Spuhr Scope Mount 400

Bolt Action Gun 2: Competition 308
Parts: Accuracy Int. Chassis 1500, Proof Barrel 1100, Triggertech Trigger 250, Comp 250, Bipod 250, DBM 150, Mags 100, Seekins Scope Mount 250

Bolt Action Gun 3: Long Range / Competition 6.5 Creedmoor
Parts: MPA Matrix Chassis 1500, Hawk Hill Barrel 1100, Triggertech 250, Comp 250, Bipod 250, DBM 150, Mags 100, Spuhr Scope Mount 400

Again, this parts list is just from an amateur's perspective, I haven't gotten any feedback on it yet and I still have a ton of research to do before I settle on my final builds. I would love to do a build in 300 Norma Magnum, but I don't reload, the ammo is crazy expensive, and the barrel life is horrible. Plus I only have short actions. I would love to build in a more exotic caliber such 6.5 PRC or 6.5 or 7 SAUM or 300 PRC but again, I don't reload, and I can imagine that the ammo is probably expensive. I want to stockpile the same ammo I use in my AR-10s as my Bolt Action guns. This will make everything so much easier for me. So I'll have to say goodbye to all of these wonderful calibers below:

To finalize Summer 2021 (3).png

What is TO?
There are 3 nearly universal divisions in 3 gun, although the names sometimes vary based on ruleset used.

Limited is irons or dot on rifle, tube fed shotgun, pistol is iron sights. Some mag capacity restrictions.

Tac Optics is one piece of glass, goes on the rifle only. Tube fed shotgun, pistol is iron sights. No capacity restrictions.

Open is just like it sounds. Multiple rifle optics. Bipod, bags, tripods etc. Mag fed shotguns, with any optic you want. Pistol is big stick mags, dots, compensators, whatever you want.

There is a new division that will be gaining in popularity. Around here it's called Modified. It bridges the gap between TO and Open. You are allowed one dot in addition to the magnified rifle optic, most choose to put it on the pistol. Bipods are allowed. That's most of the difference.

There are 3 nearly universal divisions in 3 gun, although the names sometimes vary based on ruleset used.

Limited is irons or dot on rifle, tube fed shotgun, pistol is iron sights. Some mag capacity restrictions.

Tac Optics is one piece of glass, goes on the rifle only. Tube fed shotgun, pistol is iron sights. No capacity restrictions.

Open is just like it sounds. Multiple rifle optics. Bipod, bags, tripods etc. Mag fed shotguns, with any optic you want. Pistol is big stick mags, dots, compensators, whatever you want.

There is a new division that will be gaining in popularity. Around here it's called Modified. It bridges the gap between TO and Open. You are allowed one dot in addition to the magnified rifle optic, most choose to put it on the pistol. Bipods are allowed. That's most of the difference.

Wow that's really cool and diverse. I think I'd probably prefer Tac Optics, I'd just use my LPVO for my rifle. I think Limited might make me the best shooter if I train for it because you have to be good with irons. My CZ and I think my shotgun don't allow for the use of red dots, and there are no RMR capabilities built into them. My shotgun probably wouldn't be able to compete in Open with people who have mag-fed shotguns, even though it has a 10+1 tube. I've seen some of those shotguns with insanely large mags.

Yes, I have 3 Bolt Action guns planned for 2024. A trainer rifle in 556, a 308 rifle that will be my primary competition gun, and a 6.5 Creedmoor build for long-range as well as competition. All three will be built using my 3 American Rifle Company Archimedes actions. I haven't really had time to think through how I'll build it and what parts to use, and what gunsmiths to use, but here is a build I planned out back in 2020. I'll have to do a lot more research to make sure I choose the right parts.

Bolt Action Gun 1: Trainer Rifle 556
Parts: MDT ACC Chassis 1500, Bartlein Barrel 500, Triggertech Trigger 250, Comp 250, Bipod 250, DBM 150, Mags 100, Spuhr Scope Mount 400

Bolt Action Gun 2: Competition 308
Parts: Accuracy Int. Chassis 1500, Proof Barrel 1100, Triggertech Trigger 250, Comp 250, Bipod 250, DBM 150, Mags 100, Seekins Scope Mount 250

Bolt Action Gun 3: Long Range / Competition 6.5 Creedmoor
Parts: MPA Matrix Chassis 1500, Hawk Hill Barrel 1100, Triggertech 250, Comp 250, Bipod 250, DBM 150, Mags 100, Spuhr Scope Mount 400

Again, this parts list is just from an amateur's perspective, I haven't gotten any feedback on it yet and I still have a ton of research to do before I settle on my final builds. I would love to do a build in 300 Norma Magnum, but I don't reload, the ammo is crazy expensive, and the barrel life is horrible. Plus I only have short actions. I would love to build in a more exotic caliber such 6.5 PRC or 6.5 or 7 SAUM or 300 PRC but again, I don't reload, and I can imagine that the ammo is probably expensive. I want to stockpile the same ammo I use in my AR-10s as my Bolt Action guns. This will make everything so much easier for me. So I'll have to say goodbye to all of these wonderful calibers below:

View attachment 8045816
Save your coin, if you are indeed real, and buy something like a AXMC and you can change calibers and do all the above without having 5 different rifles…

Save your coin, if you are indeed real, and buy something like a AXMC and you can change calibers and do all the above without having 5 different rifles…
I’d rather have 3 bolt action rifles on 3 different chassis than one good expensive bolt action rifle. I want to try out different barrels, triggers, suppressors, scope mounts, and chassis. I’ve wanted the MPA Matrix chassis since it came out and also a l96-type AI chassis, but the more modern version with the folding stock swivel. I want to be able to try out new chassis in the future, from Foundation to Cadex to Manners.

I think I'd probably prefer Tac Optics, I'd just use my LPVO for my rifle. I think Limited might make me the best shooter if I train for it because you have to be good with irons. My CZ and I think my shotgun don't allow for the use of red dots, and there are no RMR capabilities built into them. My shotgun probably wouldn't be able to compete in Open with people who have mag-fed shotguns, even though it has a 10+1 tube. I've seen some of those shotguns with insanely large mags.
Limited can be a real kick in the dick. Because of the varied and random nature of 3 gun, one match might have you shooting a full silhouette at 600 yards, out in the open with fresh paint for each squad and it's no problem with irons or a dot. The next match might have a 12" plate at 317 yards in a treeline, in the shade, with the paint shot off and tall grass behind it.

Tac Optics is historically where the majority of shooters are, as well as the most depth in the talent pool. You can be very competitive with quality gear and don't necessarily need super gamer stuff. A 12 round shotgun tube is almost mandatory though. It'll open up a ton of loading options during a stage and makes the stage planning math way easier.

Open is a buy once cry once division. Do not fall prey to the new crop of affordable box fed shotguns. The expensive ones barely work, the cheap ones will stab you in the back every time you think you've finally got them working. Open is getting a lot more popular, and there's some serious heat at the top. It has gotten a little silly in recent years, ever since people realized they could stage multiple tripods all over a stage to mitigate any difficult shots. Any interest I had in trying Open died when I saw guys taking 40 yards pistol shots or 60 yard rifle plate racks using a tripod. And once one guy does it everyone has to if they want to win.

You can get a pic rail for your shotgun, and the CZ can be milled for a dot if you wanted to shoot open. The CZ would be fine, but shooting a tube gun in Open is a bit like pounding nails with a wrench. Unless all your competitors are using Turkish mag fed guns. Then you'll be fine...