• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the heck am I supposed to do with these...... :)

What do you normally do with good actions.? .....
Myself I would put good barrels on them and shoot them. If you can't find a use for them let me know and I'll take them off your hands.

:p thanks for rubbing it in, i have a new .260 barrle and no action - send me the top one and i'll try it out and make sure it works well.

It was about time you bought a BAT Tactical. Now tell me, doesn't it make you more moist than the 591s do? :D

Pablo... I have to admit.... You were 100% RIGHT!... Honestly & truly.. I hate to say this since I am such a Surgeon fanboy and now own 6 of them.. The Surgeons feel CHEAP compared to the BAT... I TOTALLY wish I went with BAT right from the start...

Well, I would imagine they will be making their way to Georgia to go visit Mr. Gradous. It is interesting to hear about the BAT. Anything in particular that stands out to you compared to the surgeon?

Sell the BAT to me..............LOL!!!

I have 2 BAT HRPIC actions ordered & I'm impatiently waiting for their arrival.

One action is 8 months into the order & the other is only 2 months in.......................1 year wait from BAT from initial order!!

Take them to Robert.
He'll know what to do with them!

Thanks Bob, my gf was giving me hell for my stripped Ar lowers until I showed her that it could be much worse!

I look forward to seeing what you can dream up for these beauties.

I tensed up so much when I saw that picture that I'll probably be constipated for a week.

Am gonna have to drink a lot of fluids to avoid it, better start right now.....

Last edited:
Pablo... I have to admit.... You were 100% RIGHT!... The Surgeons feel CHEAP compared to the BAT... I TOTALLY wish I went with BAT right from the start...

The BAT is going to make a lot of people wish they went a different route :) Glad you feel the same way that PAPA and I do... Now just pick some new calibers and roll on down to Georgia! If you are looking something to build on the BAT, do a 22x47 Lapua chambered for 90gr VLD's, then report your findings so I can follow suite!

I would say drive to Georgia and get rifles built then on the drive back you need to spend the weekend at my farm shooting it with me! I would say you drive on interstate 81 or 77 getting there so your really close. Any questions? I'll send you my address and phone number.

I would say drive to Georgia and get rifles built then on the drive back you need to spend the weekend at my farm shooting it with me! I would say you drive on interstate 81 or 77 getting there so your really close. Any questions? I'll send you my address and phone number.

Actually, that is the route I take..

Pablo... I have to admit.... You were 100% RIGHT!... Honestly & truly.. I hate to say this since I am such a Surgeon fanboy and now own 6 of them.. The Surgeons feel CHEAP compared to the BAT... I TOTALLY wish I went with BAT right from the start...

Would you trade one of those surgeon actions for a BAT?

You should probably scrap them out, I would probably give you a little over scrap price since I'm a nice guy ;-)

Send me one and I will be glad to show you what to do with it.Dam it man!

Well you have a tough choice, you don't need to send them to me. Just give me a location and I will fire the Harley up and take care of your metal paperweight problem free of charge.

Enjoy you builds:)

I think you should give them to me, you don't need them. They're trash.

Since you wish you went with a BAT from the start, how about sending them surgeons my way? I'll be sure myself and Wade take good care of them. lol sick nasty man.

Just curious why the BAT stands out as a better action than the surgeon? Any points to compare? I'm not disagreeing, just tryin to learn somethin. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious why the BAT stands out as a better action than the surgeon? Any points to compare? I'm not disagreeing, just tryin to learn somethin. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The finish and the machining on the BAT is super smooth & impeccable. The bolt feels like it is gliding on ball bearings as you manipulate it. Also, the bolt tolerance in the raceway is EXACT to the bolt, there is absolutely no slop or play with the BAT. Since I have driven both, I would say its like comparing a Lamborghini with a Corvette.

I would remove the bolts and use them as cigar holders and just sit there and look badass....

Seriously though - droolworthy.